PDA

View Full Version : APNewsBreak: Jail's clerical error acknowledged in South Carolina church shooting gun

Jeff
07-14-2015, 07:56 AM
Here is one for the folks screaming about gun control, seems a mistake was made when this punk was arrested back in February. If the info was entered correctly this punk wouldn't of been able to buy the gun he used to kill those innocent folks in Charleston. The laws can't work if things aren't done correctly, but honestly if this idiot didn't get the gun I am sure he would of figured out another way to kill folks, HMMM that is the argument gun owners have been yelling all along.

LEXINGTON, S.C. – An employee at the Lexington County jail entered the wrong information into a database of South Carolina arrests, allowing the man charged with killing nine people at a Charleston church to buy the gun authorities say was used in the attack.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/13/apnewsbreak-jail-clerical-error-acknowledged-in-south-carolina-church-shooting/?intcmp=sbox6_crime

tailfins
07-14-2015, 08:21 AM
We need to ban clerical errors.

red state
07-14-2015, 09:45 AM
We need to ban liberalism......or conduct litmus tests before you can vote (or raise children). :laugh2: NO, SERIOUISLY!!! :bang3:

Jeff
07-14-2015, 03:44 PM
We need to ban liberalism......or conduct litmus tests before you can vote (or raise children). :laugh2: NO, SERIOUISLY!!! :bang3:

You are correct, I remember when this story broke I read from a liberal poster how the conservative gun slinging parents gave him the gun amongst other made up BS, Yes that's the liberal way, make up BS and hope no one calls you on it.