PDA

View Full Version : Independent Trump.

Noir
07-14-2015, 01:20 PM
In the eventually that Trump is not the Republican Candidate for the GOP, what do you think he should do (regardless of what you think he will do)

Drop out out of the race completely.
Or
Run as an independent candidate.

?

jimnyc
07-14-2015, 01:30 PM
I don't think this question will be quite as pertinent in the end, I think the hype is long gone and over by then. But personally I would hope he would drop out altogether.

aboutime
07-14-2015, 03:36 PM
I don't think this question will be quite as pertinent in the end, I think the hype is long gone and over by then. But personally I would hope he would drop out altogether. Jim. As I have said previously. I believe Trump doesn't intend to actually run, or accept any nomination. Anyone who is as wealthy as he is, would need to have his head examined for even thinking, or pretending he would become our President.I suspect Trump only has the intention of Making all of the Candidates aware of what WE THE PEOPLE really want to hear, and see in anyone who wants to take on the job. If the Republicans fail to listen to Trumps LOUD warnings. I also suspect he will go back to his old ways, and support the One candidate that helps TRUMP succeed, and get Even more Wealthy.Trump has nothing to lose. He doesn't care what anyone calls him, or thinks of him. Much like Myself here.Other than being ignored by many here. I am personally very happy that I can HONESTLY tell the truth when I come here. And those who dislike what I say...probably DO NOT WANT TO HEAR, or KNOW the truth.

fj1200
07-14-2015, 04:42 PM
Drop out and campaign for Hillary. Let him cost her votes.

LongTermGuy
07-14-2015, 05:07 PM
*It wont happen he would drop out first...and then support an "American"...he has talked about this before...

LongTermGuy
07-14-2015, 05:09 PM
I don't think this question will be quite as pertinent in the end, I think the hype is long gone and over by then. But personally I would hope he would drop out altogether.

Personally .....I hope he stays and "makes it happen"....I enjoy watching the Rhino`s and communists suffer and piss all over themselves...

jimnyc
07-15-2015, 08:17 AM
Personally .....I hope he stays and "makes it happen"....I enjoy watching the Rhino`s and communists suffer and piss all over themselves...

If him and Hillary, I would vote for him in a NYC second. But if he loses the GOP nomination, I hope he drops, as the only thing switching to an independent at that point would do is cost the nomination winner votes and perhaps put another liberal scumbag in office. Shit, I'd vote for a headless turtle at this point before voting for a democrat liberal shithead.

Voted4Reagan
07-15-2015, 08:31 AM
Trump is a non-issue.

He will cause a lot of talk, he will even help bring together the center and right of the party.

but he is too outspoken and too wacky to be taken seriously.

He's like a warm up band for Led Zepplin... gets the crowd going until the main show starts.

jimnyc
07-15-2015, 08:35 AM
Trump is a non-issue.

He will cause a lot of talk, he will even help bring together the center and right of the party.

but he is too outspoken and too wacky to be taken seriously.

He's like a warm up band for Led Zepplin... gets the crowd going until the main show starts.

Nothing like Trump speaking facts, then people condemning him for it - and then the news spitting out daily examples of what he was complaining about.

aboutime
07-15-2015, 02:04 PM
I have little doubt. I would probably PAY to see TRUMP, and HILLARY in a two hour DEBATE where FOX NEWS, and Gretta as the Moderator.....make History.

It might also become the first time on FOX...that a Senile, Alzheimers, wannabe Female President...asks for her own STRAIGHT JACKET! :) :)