PDA

View Full Version : Here is why So Many INFORMED??? Americans will vote for Hillary.

aboutime
07-14-2015, 07:55 PM
Please pay attention to these Wonderful, Highly informed, future Hillary voters!

http://youtu.be/C0SnIgOwZ3A

Jeff
07-15-2015, 06:43 AM
A bunch of morons out in the land of fruits and nuts.

Noir
07-15-2015, 06:54 AM
Can you link to videos of republicans/conservatives saying stupid things for us all to enjoy too pls

jimnyc
07-15-2015, 08:07 AM
Can you link to videos of republicans/conservatives saying stupid things for us all to enjoy too pls

Or perhaps you can find a video and post it or start a thread yourself.

Noir
07-15-2015, 08:26 AM
Or perhaps you can find a video and post it or start a thread yourself.

Top youtube hit
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mKKKgua7wQk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

oh no, apparently Wonderful, Highly informed, republican voters can be planks aswell.

Voted4Reagan
07-15-2015, 08:29 AM
Top youtube hit
oh no, apparently Wonderful, Highly informed, republican voters can be planks aswell.

Start a thread of your own instead of hijacking this one NOIR.

If people wish to reply they can.

jimnyc
07-15-2015, 08:31 AM
Top youtube hit

I think I saw that one once. 2 million views is hardly a "hit" but not bad. I had funny videos on my old site get more than that, and send me a few $$.

But anyway, not that bad to see folks not knowing Palin too awfully well. But Clinton has been around for like 25 years in the national spotlight.

But I am at least glad you had to find someone no longer running for office to go against the Dem presidential candidate! :)

jimnyc
07-15-2015, 08:33 AM
Start a thread of your own instead of hijacking this one NOIR.

If people wish to reply they can.

Nah, let him get his stuff in. Must suck being a liberal and have so much stuff shoved down your throat when it's wrong. He doesn't have much to fight back with, other than laughable stuff anyway. We have guns, he'll throw women with penises back at us! :laugh:

aboutime
07-15-2015, 02:29 PM

Noir. Most of us have tried...in order to be...as FOX says....fair and balanced. But the problem is. We always end up with Liberal, Democrat, Progressives who attend, and teach in Liberal schools, or live in Liberal cities.

In other words. It wouldn't be Honest, or Fair and Balanced...inserting republican/conservatives into video's, and making them LOOK as if they are talking...using Liberal voices.

Go figure???

Noir
07-17-2015, 10:40 PM
It wouldn't be Honest, or Fair and Balanced...inserting republican/conservatives into video's, and making them LOOK as if they are talking...using Liberal voices. Go figure???

So in the video i posted in this thread the conservatives only look like they're talking? Using liberal voices?

If you mean what i think you mean (and its hard to take it any other way) you've lost your sense of reason.