PDA

View Full Version : Four AMERICANS died today. Four MARINES...SEMPER FI!

aboutime
07-16-2015, 08:06 PM
Anyone care to TOUCH this one? Four of America's finest were killed in cold blood today, on their own soil. And unlike the Immediate attention TREVON MARTIN, and the BALTIMORE riots got from Obama.

NOT A WORD from the Phony C-I-C. Nor from Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson. But...we can all be sure. The Muslim Brotherhood members and ISIS are celebrating the WELCOME OBAMA SILENCE!

LongTermGuy
07-16-2015, 08:30 PM
Anyone care to TOUCH this one? Four of America's finest were killed in cold blood today, on their own soil. And unlike the Immediate attention TREVON MARTIN, and the BALTIMORE riots got from Obama.

NOT A WORD from the Phony C-I-C. Nor from Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson. But...we can all be sure. The Muslim Brotherhood members and ISIS are celebrating the WELCOME OBAMA SILENCE!

*Also...They had the appropriate signage up...

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/chattanoogashooting2.jpg%3Fquality%3D65%26strip%3D all%26strip%3Dall

aboutime
07-16-2015, 08:59 PM

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/chattanoogashooting2.jpg%3Fquality%3D65%26strip%3D all%26strip%3Dall

LongTerm. And people who have never been in uniform wonder why Veterans like myself, and others here are SO G.D. Pissed off at our own people for pretending they really care...like our idiot president. I know that doesn't apply to ALL AMERICANS, but the few who are so OBAMA-LIKE...better hope they never meet ANY OF US in person.

Congress, and Obama have been playing games with VETERANS long enough. If they think we are WEAK. They are in for a huge, terrible surprise in the future.
It's not nice to FOOL with VETERANS.

GOD BLESS the families of those Four Who Died today...in their own NATION.

SEMPER FI isn't enough.

Voted4Reagan
07-16-2015, 09:21 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/god_may_have_mercy_sticker-r736121c9598c4562911ff4bbae507196_v9waf_8byvr_512. jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-16-2015, 09:35 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/god_may_have_mercy_sticker-r736121c9598c4562911ff4bbae507196_v9waf_8byvr_512. jpg

Sorry, but with the current CiC that will not happen! They are hamstrung by this ffing traitor that has the highest office in the land.
The man just gave Iran clear sailing to get its nukes!
A certified traitor protected by the office he and his foreign allies stole--TWICE!--Tyr

Gunny
07-16-2015, 10:17 PM

I'm so pissed y'all can just wait until I Have something legal to say. Once a Marine, always a Marine, and you don't fuck with my troops.

Fuck ISIS. I'm pissed and they can't do shit about it but bleed. You don't fuck with my Marines you garbage ass towel heads. You ISIS dickheads hit the wrong nerve. I've already shot a bunch of your loser asses so come take me on.

You assholes think you're something when you run up against 2 years olds and women. Try me on you fuckwits. I'll kill your asses so fast you won't even know what happened.

And if you kill Marines, consider it personal.

Get your weak ass garbage game out of my country or you're going to piss me off.

red state
07-17-2015, 12:01 AM

AT, just now saw this comment (thread as well).

You are SPOT ON and we both said the same thing (only I said something similar on the other related thread). Yep. Not a blame word about that illegal and very much CRIMINAL from Mehico who killed that beautiful, productive lady touring San Francisco. Shameful!!!

I suppose all we can do is VOTE or try to vote these sob's who do NOTHING out of office but with States who continually vote the likes of Lindsey Graham, McSHAME, Boner, Rubio and others......we're in it for the "FIX".

Please don't anyone get the wrong impression of the awful scenario I'm about to share from a conversation with my wife today but: I told my wife that (IF) we are to continually see such shootings as today and in San Francisco, I'd rather see it happen on a MUCH larger scale and OFTEN (IF) that is what it will take for US to wake up and DEMAND real change. I'm talking about running these sob's out on a rail or at least tarred and feathered!!!! Feathers of the Rainbow at that! (wouldn't want anyone to label me this or that as Gunny was wrongfully labeled the other day).

red state
07-17-2015, 12:09 AM

EXACTLY!!!!! The left wing radical media should have to post a close-up of that sign and re-affirm that this sign kills more people and that GUNS don't need to be banned.......anti-American, LOONEY LAWS supporting such signs should be banned!!!

Truly, how can THEY justify denying US our Constitutional rights while pushing unConstitutional marriage laws on us?!!! Am I missing something?! Can one of the VILE liberals on this forum explain how not having a gun was better in any of these types of situations?!!! Can that vile liberal explain how one law can be pushed on everyone YET another law (approved recently by the Supreme Court) can be ignored and trampled on time and time again by vile city leaders in places like Chicago or DC?

Perhaps THEY (the vile DP member or the LEFT in general) is as silent on this as THEY are regarding the BEAUTIFUL, productive white woman who was murdered in broad daylight in San Francisco......

red state
07-17-2015, 12:18 AM
I'm so pissed y'all can just wait until I Have something legal to say. Once a Marine, always a Marine, and you don't fuck with my troops.

Fuck ISIS. I'm pissed and they can't do shit about it but bleed. You don't fuck with my Marines you garbage ass towel heads. You ISIS dickheads hit the wrong nerve. I've already shot a bunch of your loser asses so come take me on.

You assholes think you're something when you run up against 2 years olds and women. Try me on you fuckwits. I'll kill your asses so fast you won't even know what happened.

And if you kill Marines, consider it personal.

Get your weak ass garbage game out of my country or you're going to piss me off.

Gunny, I truly believe that I could see headlights come up my 350 drive due to cartoons I've done.....God knows that I and a few of my clients have sustained attacks from the LEFT but it is a genuine thought in the back of my mind that comments or works of art that make a truthful point may very well land me in deep one day. I now believe that gal who "provoked" those other two from that AZ area of radicals, was 110% spot on in what she did with the cartoon contest. Perhaps we should have OPEN, PUBLIC displays all around the Nation (provoking) these turd towel heads to come out of the woodwork and attack a fully armed function. I suppose that idea is the very thing B.O. is hoping for, however, so strike that idea, I suppose. I tend to ramble with ideas that make sense at the time when I'm angry and disgusted with what's going on. BUT, I'm not gonna dare say that we need to keep a cool head like many talk about.........it is time for CHANGE.

Gunny
07-17-2015, 02:05 AM
Gunny, I truly believe that I could see headlights come up my 350 drive due to cartoons I've done.....God knows that I and a few of my clients have sustained attacks from the LEFT but it is a genuine thought in the back of my mind that comments or works of art that make a truthful point may very well land me in deep one day. I now believe that gal who "provoked" those other two from that AZ area of radicals, was 110% spot on in what she did with the cartoon contest. Perhaps we should have OPEN, PUBLIC displays all around the Nation (provoking) these turd towel heads to come out of the woodwork and attack a fully armed function. I suppose that idea is the very thing B.O. is hoping for, however, so strike that idea, I suppose. I tend to ramble with ideas that make sense at the time when I'm angry and disgusted with what's going on. BUT, I'm not gonna dare say that we need to keep a cool head like many talk about.........it is time for CHANGE.

Cops are bad guys for stopping criminals and Obama has plenty to stick his nose into. Some black guy got picked on by the cops. But where's his pussy, wimpy ass when some wannabe towelhead from TN wants to shoot up some Marines and a squid?

You're damned straight it's time for a change.

Now just get those wimpy ass Republicans who control Congress to grow some balls and do something. They have the power to shut dickhead down they're just too afraid to use it. They might get called politacally incorrect for doing what's right.

red states rule
07-17-2015, 03:08 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/DN1zU9JcOaY/hqdefault.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCJSA8PPa4cYCFYEnPgodnegJFg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDN1 zU9JcOaY&ei=y7eoVdTuGoHP-AGd0aewAQ&bvm=bv.97949915,d.cWw&psig=AFQjCNHjU48xlRNA5RwInc4Ggvs_Nbp9Aw&ust=1437206849737021)

Olivia
07-17-2015, 06:04 PM
You know what I have noticed? Obama has not ordered the flag to fly at half staff. I looked earlier today at the WH cam and it was not at half staff. He's an embarrassment. Truly.

aboutime
07-17-2015, 07:08 PM
You know what I have noticed? Obama has not ordered the flag to fly at half staff. I looked earlier today at the WH cam and it was not at half staff. He's an embarrassment. Truly.

Of course not Olivia. But you can bet if an OUT OF THE CLOSET Rainbow Flag waving Democrat had broken a nail. Obama would have ordered DISNEY to have a special WEEK celebration in Disney World for GAY STUPIDITY DAY.

KarlMarx
07-19-2015, 02:25 PM

I can't believe I did not notice. You're right. And America's finest died, too. What kind of country have we become?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Drummond
07-19-2015, 09:44 PM
The sentiments I've seen reflected here are deeply impressive.

What you're describing - and addressing, not to mention FEELING - a lot of Brits wouldn't identify with. And, WHY ? Because we've suffered entire generations of left-wingers who've shaped our thinking over all those years.

We do have notable exceptions, such as Wootton Bassett .. but in the main, our Left have corroded belief in, and support of, our military .. to a pale shadow of what it should be.

What this thread helps to prove is why you need to oust the Demcrats from power at the earliest opportunity - AND KEEP THE TRASH OUT.

Gunny
07-19-2015, 10:01 PM
I can't believe I did not notice. You're right. And America's finest died, too. What kind of country have we become?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I can tell you a couple of things:

The sailor that died was probably a recruiter looking for some shore time. It sucks bobbing around in a tin can in the middle of the ocean for months on end. There are 3 days on float -- the first, the last and that LONG MFer in the middle. There's no difference between float and jail. (Jeff told me about the jail part).

Then, combat decorated Marines. They come home expecting to be safe after putting up with the worst crap in world. We used to pray for powdered gatorade and gummy bears. If you had cookies from home, EVERYONE loved you. I've seen a can a cling peaches go for $40. You get two MRE's a day and some stale ass water. You get to shower about once a week, otherwise, you hit the hot spots with a rag. You want coffee? Get up before 5 and mix that crap from a packet in your canteen cup over a heat tab.

Then you have to deal with idiots that think they're getting 72 virgins.

Then you come back home for some stateside and get murdered by some scumsucker in a drive-by? And dickhead Obama who can demand the removal of one flag can't even put our national ensign at half mast?

Fucking pathetic.

Jeff
07-20-2015, 06:36 AM
I can tell you a couple of things:

The sailor that died was probably a recruiter looking for some shore time. It sucks bobbing around in a tin can in the middle of the ocean for months on end. There are 3 days on float -- the first, the last and that LONG MFer in the middle. There's no difference between float and jail. (Jeff told me about the jail part).

Then, combat decorated Marines. They come home expecting to be safe after putting up with the worst crap in world. We used to pray for powdered gatorade and gummy bears. If you had cookies from home, EVERYONE loved you. I've seen a can a cling peaches go for $40. You get two MRE's a day and some stale ass water. You get to shower about once a week, otherwise, you hit the hot spots with a rag. You want coffee? Get up before 5 and mix that crap from a packet in your canteen cup over a heat tab.

Then you have to deal with idiots that think they're getting 72 virgins.

Then you come back home for some stateside and get murdered by some scumsucker in a drive-by? And dickhead Obama who can demand the removal of one flag can't even put our national ensign at half mast?

Fucking pathetic.

The whole thing is Pathetic, this country is pathetic, the idiots that voted for and still stand by Obama are pathetic and the effing liberals that want to remove ( hell that have about done so ) all morals from this country are pathetic. If we don't unite and come together real soon the world will be saying America how Pathetic they where.