PDA

View Full Version : Where is the president when Marines Die?

aboutime
07-16-2015, 08:10 PM
Four AMERICANS died today. Four MARINES...SEMPER FI!
Anyone care to TOUCH this one? Four of America's finest were killed in cold blood today, on their own soil. And unlike the Immediate attention TREVON MARTIN, and the BALTIMORE riots got from Obama.

NOT A WORD from the Phony C-I-C. Nor from Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson. But...we can all be sure. The Muslim Brotherhood members and ISIS are celebrating the WELCOME OBAMA SILENCE!

Noir
07-16-2015, 08:17 PM
Not a word? I saw a video of him a few hours ago talking about it, I'm sure it'll be available on your American new media too.

Edit - well that took almost 8 seconds to find - http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/16/obama-says-lone-gunman-behind-tenn-attack-vows-full-investigation/

red state
07-17-2015, 12:34 AM
NOir......you just don't get it. AT, like me, want's as many (or more) FBI and the lot sent there as he's done in times past for blatant THUGS.

Another point you fail to grasp in your liberal thinking is that B.O. could have said:

"Enough is enough. Given the repetitive nature of our BEST being senslessly targeted while unarmed has me re-think my stance on gun control......at least when it involves our BEST and their being as armed on bases as on the battle field. Therefore, I have put in motion, an executive order to take down those NO GUN signs and have also re-thought my stance on cutting 40,000 armed service men and women. Instead of decommissioning them, I plan to re-assign them to the border and throughout our military bases as ARMED guards."
~Barry Obama

But B.O. didn't do that or say anything helpful......instead, he lumped in (I KID YOU KNOT) the same BULL$#!T answer he always gives when addressing "situations" such as Benghazi, Fort Hood and the death of a BEAUTIFUL, productive WHITE women who was gunned down by a man that B.O. allowed to be here (ILLEGALLY) and with a weapon that could very well have come from his and HOLDERS Fast & Furious illegal act.

Now put that in your rainbow colored pipe and smoke it!!!

My apologies to AT.......he's perfectly capable of speaking for himself but I couldn't resist in bringing up these points that dumb@$$ liberals think they've addressed......and in a sarcastic tone to boot. AT served the military so you could at least have shown a bit of respect but not only are you WRONG but you don't even get it and won't even get any of what I've said.......it is simply over the head of liberal thinking.

Noir
07-17-2015, 02:06 AM
NOir......you just don't get it. AT, like me, want's as many (or more) FBI and the lot sent there as he's done in times past for blatant THUGS. Another point you fail to grasp in your liberal thinking is that B.O. could have said:

But B.O. didn't do that or say anything helpful......

My apologies to AT.......he's perfectly capable of speaking for himself but I couldn't resist in bringing up these points that dumb@$$ liberals think they've addressed......and in a sarcastic tone to boot. AT served the military so you could at least have shown a bit of respect but not only are you WRONG but you don't even get it and won't even get any of what I've said.......it is simply over the head of liberal thinking.

If i may remind you of the text in the OP

NOT A WORD from the Phony C-I-C...The Muslim Brotherhood members and ISIS are celebrating the WELCOME OBAMA SILENCE!

Now if you and AT want to revise this to 'yes he spoke but he didn't say the things we wanted him to say' then thats fine, but don't pretend that OP sates anything other than *he said nothing* hours after he had indeed spoken.

Gunny
07-17-2015, 02:25 AM
NOir......you just don't get it. AT, like me, want's as many (or more) FBI and the lot sent there as he's done in times past for blatant THUGS.

Another point you fail to grasp in your liberal thinking is that B.O. could have said:

"Enough is enough. Given the repetitive nature of our BEST being senslessly targeted while unarmed has me re-think my stance on gun control......at least when it involves our BEST and their being as armed on bases as on the battle field. Therefore, I have put in motion, an executive order to take down those NO GUN signs and have also re-thought my stance on cutting 40,000 armed service men and women. Instead of decommissioning them, I plan to re-assign them to the border and throughout our military bases as ARMED guards."
~Barry Obama

But B.O. didn't do that or say anything helpful......instead, he lumped in (I KID YOU KNOT) the same BULL$#!T answer he always gives when addressing "situations" such as Benghazi, Fort Hood and the death of a BEAUTIFUL, productive WHITE women who was gunned down by a man that B.O. allowed to be here (ILLEGALLY) and with a weapon that could very well have come from his and HOLDERS Fast & Furious illegal act.

Good points. What does arming military personnel on the border have to do with a idiot in TN? Oh yeah, nothing. Wonder what flag he was flying ... Not to mention armed troops within the US is unlawful.

This gets more disgusting by the second.

Jeff
07-17-2015, 06:26 AM
Good points. What does arming military personnel on the border have to do with a idiot in TN? Oh yeah, nothing. Wonder what flag he was flying ... Not to mention armed troops within the US is unlawful.

This gets more disgusting by the second.

Yea this country is so excited and slapping each other on the back for getting rid of a flag while these POS plan and carry out the killings of American Hero's. Yes the Liberal mind is a terrible thing to waste, it is also a terrible thing to have. We worry about taking down Monuments that Honor those that fought and died as other hero's fall, Your are 100% correct Gunny this is Disgusting and only getting worse.

Olivia
07-17-2015, 07:39 AM
He will be on a fundraiser in New York today.

aboutime
07-17-2015, 04:27 PM

Now if you and AT want to revise this to 'yes he spoke but he didn't say the things we wanted him to say' then thats fine, but don't pretend that OP sates anything other than *he said nothing* hours after he had indeed spoken.

Never mind Noir. You come here trying to convince everyone how intelligent you are, but what we all see is how you may be smart (in your opinion), just as far too many Americans believe they are smarter than everyone else..yet, none of you ever learned how to tie your shoe laces, and you have tattoo's on each hand, and foot..marked with "R" and "L". And many of us wouldn't be surprised if you had to mark your SOCKS the same way.
So, since you are like our Liberal defenders of the Man intent on destroying America. You must defend Obama because both of you share Ignorance...equally.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-17-2015, 05:59 PM

Why the hell do you insist on defending that stinking maggot?????
Are you truly that damn dense??? Serious question,.-Tyr

red state
07-17-2015, 06:13 PM
Why the hell do you insist on defending that stinking maggot?????
Are you truly that damn dense??? Serious question,.-Tyr

Yep....he and most libs are EXACTLY that DIM-0-crap

Tyr, as a Southern Comedian says: "YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID" and it is really lazy or maybe something else intrirely wrong with NOIR by his failing to address my points about the EMPTY B.O. speech.

Gunny, not sure what your reply to me consisted of but YES, I see armed troops within our streets (as with Katrina) an offense (especially with what went on in door to door searches and abuses) BUT I don't see their being armed on bases as an offense. Perhaps I am not fully understanding you or you me. As for the border....just mentioning what B.O. could have addressed when fixing our problems and utilizing our troops (not waste them).

Drummond
07-17-2015, 06:45 PM
Not a word? I saw a video of him a few hours ago talking about it, I'm sure it'll be available on your American new media too.

Edit - well that took almost 8 seconds to find - http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/16/obama-says-lone-gunman-behind-tenn-attack-vows-full-investigation/

I saw it too, Noir. No doubt you watched the same BBC-prepared clip (and their presentation) as I did.

It came across to me as something scripted like a standardised response prepared for instances of that kind, which are meant to discharge a minimum duty. It did NOT come across as a performance from a President who genuinely CARED .. and wanted to commit to a positive or proper response.

Compare it with GW Bush's reaction to 9/11. THERE was a President who cared, was driven, who was outraged, who had an utter determination to give those responsible some much-deserved payback. This spirit was wholly absent from Obama's performance.

Kathianne
07-17-2015, 07:27 PM
I saw it too, Noir. No doubt you watched the same BBC-prepared clip (and their presentation) as I did.

It came across to me as something scripted like a standardised response prepared for instances of that kind, which are meant to discharge a minimum duty. It did NOT come across as a performance from a President who genuinely CARED .. and wanted to commit to a positive or proper response.

Compare it with GW Bush's reaction to 9/11. THERE was a President who cared, was driven, who was outraged, who had an utter determination to give those responsible some much-deserved payback. This spirit was wholly absent from Obama's performance.

In spite of all information he obviously has regarding the shooter he said, "We know that what appears to be a lone gunman carried out these attacks. We’ve identified a name. And at this point, a full investigation is taking place. The FBI will be in the lead, working closely with local law enforcement."

Still NO mention of terrorism. I'm glad the FBI called it what it was.

aboutime
07-17-2015, 07:33 PM
In spite of all information he obviously has regarding the shooter he said, "We know that what appears to be a lone gunman carried out these attacks. We’ve identified a name. And at this point, a full investigation is taking place. The FBI will be in the lead, working closely with local law enforcement."

Still NO mention of terrorism. I'm glad the FBI called it what it was.

A Real Man, and President who is the C-I-C of those Fallen Marines would have at LEAST...mentioned how sorry he, and his witch..I mean, NON-GENDER wife were for the families, and maybe even offered a Prayer.
But not Ob-idiot. He doesn't want to offend anyone like an Islamic Terrorist (that doesn't exist) with harsh words. Just another way Obidiot apologizes for America.
HE IS A PIECE OF DUNG.

Kathianne
07-17-2015, 07:47 PM
A Real Man, and President who is the C-I-C of those Fallen Marines would have at LEAST...mentioned how sorry he, and his witch..I mean, NON-GENDER wife were for the families, and maybe even offered a Prayer.
But not Ob-idiot. He doesn't want to offend anyone like an Islamic Terrorist (that doesn't exist) with harsh words. Just another way Obidiot apologizes for America.
HE IS A PIECE OF DUNG.

In fairness, he did. Here's the entire text:

THE PRESIDENT: I just received a briefing from FBI Director Comey, as well as my White House team, about the tragic shooting that took place in Chattanooga today. We don’t know yet all the details. We know that what appears to be a lone gunman carried out these attacks. We’ve identified a name. And at this point, a full investigation is taking place. The FBI will be in the lead, working closely with local law enforcement.

We’ve also been in contact with the Department of Defense to make sure that all our Defense facilities are properly attentive and vigilant as we sort through exactly what happened. And as details of the investigation proceed, we’ll make sure that the FBI, as well as local law enforcement are providing the public with all the information that’s involved.

My main message right now is, obviously, the deepest sympathies of the American people to the four Marines that have been killed. It is a heartbreaking circumstance for these individuals who have served our country with great valor to be killed in this fashion.

And although the families are still in the process of being contacted, I want them to know that I speak for the American people in expressing our deepest condolences, and knowing that they have our full support as they try to overcome the grief that’s involved here.

I also want to say that there are reports of injuries to Chattanooga local law enforcement officials. Thankfully, as far as we know at this point, they have survived the assault. And we want to make sure that they know that we’re thinking of them.

They’re in our thoughts and prayers.

We take all shootings very seriously. :rolleyes: ed. This I guess means "Marine Lives Matter?"
Obviously, when you have an attack on a U.S. military facility, then we have to make sure that we have all the information necessary to make an assessment in terms of how this attack took place, and what further precautions we can take in the future. ed. pretty close to 'workplace violence. And as we have more information, we’ll let the public know.

But in the meantime, I’d ask all Americans to pray for the families who are grief-stricken at this point. And I want everybody to understand that we will be thorough and prompt in figuring out exactly what happened.

Statement by the President on the Shooting in Chattanooga, TN

Yeah, I still agree he's a piece of dung. ;)

aboutime
07-17-2015, 08:03 PM
In fairness, he did. Here's the entire text:

Yeah, I still agree he's a piece of dung. ;)

Kathianne. Yes, I heard those words as well. But, my problem is. Those are THE VERY SAME words he seems to automatically say whenever anything like this takes place.

Obama is a phony. Our Military (which includes other retired military like me) know Obama is a phony, and a liar.

Everything he pretends to be concerned about is PROGRAMMED, and REPEATED.
Insincerity is his Legacy. Lies are his Agenda. And Ignorance is what he displays while expecting respect.

Kathianne
07-17-2015, 08:08 PM
Kathianne. Yes, I heard those words as well. But, my problem is. Those are THE VERY SAME words he seems to automatically say whenever anything like this takes place.

Obama is a phony. Our Military (which includes other retired military like me) know Obama is a phony, and a liar.

Insincerity is his Legacy. Lies are his Agenda. And Ignorance is what he displays while expecting respect.

I don't disagree about his lack of sincerity. Indeed, I think he still hates most of America. One needs to use words carefully, so that others can't say you haven't a clue to what you're addressing.

aboutime
07-17-2015, 08:19 PM
I don't disagree about his lack of sincerity. Indeed, I think he still hates most of America. One needs to use words carefully, so that others can't say you haven't a clue to what you're addressing.

That's where I have found myself Kathianne. I'm getting too old to worry, or even care anymore WHAT anyone wants to think about me. Either here, or behind my back. They can say whatever they like. Just as I do.
I go on the principle that "The only people who really have any effect on me, or my life are my family, and that One Person out there who Promises to PAY ALL OF MY BILLS till the day I die!" Otherwise. I just don't care.

If anyone insists here, that I haven't got a clue. Good for them. That's exactly the same way I feel about them!

LongTermGuy
07-17-2015, 08:23 PM
Yes, I heard those words as well. But, my problem is. Those are THE VERY SAME words he seems to automatically say whenever anything like this takes place.

:salute:.......................................... .....

Kathianne
07-17-2015, 09:09 PM
Somewhere someone noted that the flags have not been lowered, I agree that's disrespectful.

Today though there was a customer wearing a NRA shirt, I said, "Bet that is one group getting more respect today." He said, "That's why I'm wearing it." Saw several people and kids dressed in "Patriotic" t-shirts, like 4th of July.

Just ran across this:

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/210806/

JULY 17, 2015

SO, BASICALLY, WE’RE RECONSTITUTING THE MILITIA: Hiram residents hold watch at recruitment center. (http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29572644/hiram-watch)

The morning after a deadly attack on two military centers in Chattanooga, residents in Hiram are standing watch outside the local recruiting office with their personal firearms. It is their unique way of honoring the fallen Marines and they said to protect the lives of those who serve in the military.

“I teared up. I think any human being would be touched by what happened yesterday. Any U.S. citizen that has a heart and a soul to hear what had happened,” said Crystal Tewellow, who organized the watch.

Recruiting offices are designated as being “gun-free zones” which means officers working there cannot carry their sidearm into the building. Tewellow, whose son just enlisted and the army and has a brother who is a recruiter, felt compelled to organize the watch.

“To think the people who are supposed to protect and serve us are unable to protect and serve… protect themselves,” said Tewellow. “So if us, the citizens, who carry permits, are able to help protect them that’s, that’s what we’re gonna be able to do.”

News Radio 106.7′s Nathalie Pozo was at the recruitment center on Friday morning and reported that about 30 people answered the call to arms.

Good. And the idea of having lots of armed citizens everywhere makes sense. When you face a diffuse, widely-distributed threat, you need a diffuse, widely-distributed defense. You can’t do that with police and military because there aren’t enough of them. But you can do it with ordinary citizens. And there’s one group of responders that will always be on the scene of any attack — the citizens who are already there. If they’re able to respond, things are much better than if they’re not.

Related thoughts here. (http://www.ideasinactiontv.com/tcs_daily/2002/10/a-pack-not-a-herd.html) Because everything old is new again.

Kathianne
07-17-2015, 09:16 PM
Somewhere someone noted that the flags have not been lowered, I agree that's disrespectful.

Today though there was a customer wearing a NRA shirt, I said, "Bet that is one group getting more respect today." He said, "That's why I'm wearing it." Saw several people and kids dressed in "Patriotic" t-shirts, like 4th of July.

Just ran across this:

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/210806/

That was fast, already an 'update':

UPDATE: Also in Virginia: (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/17/after-chattanooga-military-members-noticed-man-outside-recruitment-center-they-paid-him-a-visit/?utm_source=TheBlaze.com&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=story&utm_content=after-chattanooga-military-members-noticed-man-outside-recruitment-center-they-paid-him-a-visit)

Military members at a Virginia recruitment center noticed a man standing near their building Friday — and he was armed with a loaded AR-15.

But this man meant them no harm. Instead, following the attacks on military personnel in Chattanooga, he had come to stand guard and protect the servicemen who are prohibited from carrying firearms at the recruitment centers.

The man, who wished to remain anonymous, told WTTG-TV that he wanted to make a statement on his day off. . . .

The man said that while he has never served in the armed forces himself, he is “certainly thankful” for the men and women who have died in the past “to secure those freedoms.”

Nice to see people stepping up.

ANOTHER UPDATE: Chattanooga shooting reopens debate over military personnel regulations. (http://fox11online.com/news/nation-world/chattanooga-shooting-reopens-debate-over-military-personnel-regulations)

MORE: Randy Barnett: “Saved by the Militia”: My NRO Column After 9/11. (http://volokh.com/2011/09/11/saved-by-the-militia-2/)

8 (http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/210806/#respond)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-17-2015, 09:44 PM
The obama should be removed from office for deliberately breaking his sworn oath of office hundreds of times, treason and his hatred for this nation.
The maggot is a menace, a traitor and a piece of walking talking shit. I despise him more than any person on earth.
He will do as he pleases and keep on dividing this nation while he lives like an Emperor ...
And be praised by the gullible and blind masses as a hero, a genius and great leader.
Truth is he is a lying, conniving , poor excuse for a human. A coward and pure scum..
So fitting that such as that is a hero to the dems!!!! --Tyr

Kathianne
07-17-2015, 09:48 PM
I'm hopeful that the spontaneous responses cited above are a harbinger of an awakening of the reasons behind the second amendment, militias, and the threats we all face depending on circumstances out of our control.

The big cities get the $$$ to arm their police, but even then the police can't be in all places, all the time.

Obama is going to be gone, though not soon enough. The best we can do is make things hot for our representatives to start moving where we'd like them to go.

Noir
07-17-2015, 10:20 PM
Never mind Noir. You come here trying to convince everyone how intelligent you are,

You've mentioned this in several threads, idg exactly what you expect to achieve by constantly saying 'you think your smart but you're not' over and over. But you're welcome to continue if it satisfies you to do so.

and you have tattoo's on each hand, and foot..marked with "R" and "L". And many of us wouldn't be surprised if you had to mark your SOCKS the same way.

'From a grown man' insult of the week xD

So, since you are like our Liberal defenders of the Man intent on destroying America. You must defend Obama because both of you share Ignorance...equally.

I'm not defending him, I pointed out, contrary to the OP, that he had spoken on the issue. Who knew this would cause such controversy xD

Noir
07-17-2015, 10:27 PM

I saw the video linked from Twitter, no presentation etc,

It came across to me as something scripted like a standardised response prepared for instances of that kind, which are meant to discharge a minimum duty. It did NOT come across as a performance from a President who genuinely CARED .. and wanted to commit to a positive or proper response. Compare it with GW Bush's reaction to 9/11. THERE was a President who cared, was driven, who was outraged, who had an utter determination to give those responsible some much-deserved payback. This spirit was wholly absent from Obama's performance.

Interesting that you thought it was scripted, I though exactly the opposite, seemed off the cuff and unprepared, which duly left the 'performance' lacking.