PDA

View Full Version : Where is Balu?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-17-2015, 08:26 AM
Ten days no posts. I guess he got ran off then. A shame you guys could not let the guy settle in a bit before hitting him so hard. And this is not me saying you shouldn't defend this nation or our culture but maybe consider he was doing the exact same thing for his country and culture!
Right or wrong ,he acted no differently that we do in that aspect.
A damn shame in my opinion, that he got ran away and jumped so hard ,so often, so damn soon.
I guess we need no diversity here at all. Right?:rolleyes:
He did not come in guns a blazing but in short order he was goaded into doing so .
Yet free speech is allowed but so should be civility and human compassion for those lost and indoctrinated into a culture and national ideology that is abhorrent to WE so used to our freedoms!
Now feel free to blast me "my friends". I can take it and I know how to blast right back!-Tyr

jimnyc
07-17-2015, 08:45 AM
I liked 'ol Blue. OF COURSE some of us disagreed with him with the Russia Vs. USA stuff... but he chimed in on more than that, from humor to fun talk to other politics to wars... He wasn't my new best friend, but I didn't want to see him leave or run off either. Seeing an opposing viewpoint is good, and better yet, one from a foreign aspect. Who knows, hopefully he's just on vacation, but I think we may have seen this before. :(

jimnyc
07-17-2015, 08:48 AM
I moved this to the lounge, for now anyway. I'm hoping others can see this that won't normally go to the cage. If it gets out of hand we can move it back. Many of us fight here, but I don't think the idea is to run other members off the board. But I did get a feeling here and there that Balu wasn't being respected as a member for his contributions outside of pushing buttons back at those who did to him as well. Coming here for propaganda? I don't know, and neither do others. We need to give new members a better chance. Pushing buttons over heated subjects is one thing, but making members feel unwelcome to the point of leaving is another.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-17-2015, 08:55 AM
I liked 'ol Blue. OF COURSE some of us disagreed with him with the Russia Vs. USA stuff... but he chimed in on more than that, from humor to fun talk to other politics to wars... He wasn't my new best friend, but I didn't want to see him leave or run off either. Seeing an opposing viewpoint is good, and better yet, one from a foreign aspect. Who knows, hopefully he's just on vacation, but I think we may have seen this before. :(

I guess those that saw no reason to let the guy settle in are free to do so but a little civility and understanding would have went a long way IMHO. The guy was educated, certainly not a dummy or troll, and came in being civil enough himself.
And unlike Jafar he likely had the capacity to have his "eyes" opened if debated with long enough and given enough truth/facts.

Myself, I had hoped to discover more about Russia from him since its certainly still our enemy and even looks to be attempting an alliance with China against us.

Yet life goes on and the world races onward in its abject darkness and solid embrace of evil and depravity.

I suspect some will get angry about my opening post but I always say what I mean and mean what the hell I say!-Tyr

Perianne
07-17-2015, 09:58 AM
Some of us have no desire to be attacked. I liked Balu. I hope he comes back.

Gunny
07-17-2015, 10:12 AM

But he was making no headway. He couldn't sell Putin to us. His other buddy ran off before he did.

Selling Putin to this group is like trying to sell Obama to us. Oh wait ... we liked it when Putin punked out Obama. :laugh:

jimnyc
07-17-2015, 10:16 AM
But he was making no headway. He couldn't sell Putin to us. His other buddy ran off before he did.

Selling Putin to this group is like trying to sell Obama to us. Oh wait ... we liked it when Putin punked out Obama. :laugh:

Yeah, I was starting to like Putin more and more. :)

Abbey Marie
07-17-2015, 10:18 AM
I responded to him nicely, defended him, and thanked him many times. I hope he's just busy.

NightTrain
07-17-2015, 10:30 AM
It's very possible that he's off on another road trip - that's kind of standard at retirement, it would seem.

Gunny
07-17-2015, 10:41 AM
I responded to him nicely, defended him, and thanked him many times. I hope he's just busy.

Yes, you did. Kudos for being more tolerant than I. ;)

jimnyc
07-17-2015, 12:17 PM
Yes, you did. Kudos for being more tolerant than I. ;)

I think he liked you the most. You're the only one he invented a name for - "funny gunny". :laugh2:

Jeff
07-18-2015, 07:38 AM
I think my little commie buddy got all the info he needed for his comrades and moved on :laugh:

Seriously hopefully he will be back, maybe he is just on vacation or something, he did pretty good about not letting folks get to him, heck I think he was even starting to like being my little commie buddy. :thumb: