PDA

View Full Version : Giant lobster spared the cracker

Jeff
07-18-2015, 06:12 AM
Dang it says spared the cracker, I look at this huge Lobster and think man we are going to need a lot of drawn butter :laugh: I really need to take a picture of this guy and take it to the seafood restaurants here in GA, they think if a Lobster tail gets over 6oz it's no good :laugh: or so it seems.

I thought it was pretty cool how you can figure the age of the Lobster, and heck a 23 lb Lobster, well that deserves a place here at DP.

I have to wonder though if the old Lobster may not be like most things, the bigger and older, well it's just not as good, heck I sure would like to find out first hand. :thumb:

Jordan’s Lobster Farm’s recent catch of the day is spending more time in photo shoots than in the pot.
The Long Island, N.Y. wholesaler and restaurant got delivery this week of a massive 23-pound lobster believed to be about 95 years old that has quickly become a local tourist attraction.
But this giant crustacean won’t ever be touching anyone’s lips, according to owner Stephen Jordan. He decided that instead of dishing up the ancient creature, he would let it live out its days swimming in the waters of the Long Island Aquarium and Exhibition Center.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/07/17/giant-lobster-spared-cracker/?intcmp=features&intcmp=latestnews