PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee Suspect Texted Friend Link To Quranic Verse Before Attack

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-18-2015, 02:43 PM
http://www.ibtimes.com/tennessee-suspect-texted-friend-link-quranic-verse-attack-2014712

Tennessee Suspect Texted Friend Link To Quranic Verse Before Attack
By Reuters on July 18 2015 2:44 PM EDT

The suspected gunman in Thursday's attack that killed four U.S. marines and a navy officer returned from a trip to Jordan in 2014 angry about conflicts in the Middle East and the reluctance of regional governments and the United States to intervene, a close friend of his told Reuters on Saturday.

Hours before the attack, the suspect, Mohammod Yousseff Abdulazeez, sent a text message to the friend, seen by Reuters, which links to a Quranic verse that includes the text: "Whosoever shows enmity to a friend of Mine, then I have declared war against him."

(Writing by Richard Valdmanis; Editing by Pravin Char)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yet the idiots are still attempting to find out why he did this. Truth is, they are trying to find a way to protect Islam as they always do!
Bastard's family was from Kuwait yet he visited Jordan, Yemen, for 7 long months--our Homeland Stupidity Department could not catch on to that strange trip.
Usually one visits one's homeland not other countries , nations that harbor muslim terrorists.
This Homeland Stupidity Department is a damn joke. They frisk and search 80 year old white , American grandmothers at our airports but let scum like this travel to terrorist nations and never question or consider why the scum goes there!--Tyr

Jeff
07-19-2015, 08:08 AM
I can sum it all up for you.

He did it because he is a Muslim, Muslims want to be the religion of peace, but there Koran tells them they can't do that until all other religions are gone ( dead ) so go after the big one first ( Christianity ) and the little ones will follow because they will be scarred, hence the term terrorist.