PDA

View Full Version : Donald

Gunny
07-19-2015, 01:14 AM
I can't find my kitten. This is gonna turn ugly if somebody doesn't produce my cat.

tailfins
07-19-2015, 07:25 AM
I can't find my kitten. This is gonna turn ugly if somebody doesn't produce my cat.

Get a microchip for him. The few bucks it costs is worth never needing to go through this worry again. It's $20-$100 if you go to an agency such as TCAP.

http://www.texasforthem.org/services/specials/

July 2015$20 Spays and NeutersSpay or neuter your dog or cat for just $20 with purchase of a HomeAgain microchip for the surgery pet for only $20! This special is available on Tuesdays during the month of July at our Allen, Burleson, Denton, and Fort Worth clinics.
Pets must be between the ages of 10 weeks and 5 years and weigh more than 2 pounds at the time of surgery. Proof of a current rabies vaccine is required and can be provided at the time of surgery for an additional $5. A $20 non-refundable, non-transferable down payment per pet is due at time of appointment scheduling. Additional fees will be assessed to owners if the pet is in heat, pregnant, crypt orchid or receives an extended surgery fee at the time of service. All cats must be in a hard-sided carrier. These specials cannot be combined with any other specials or coupons. Microchip must be implanted on the surgery pet at the time of surgery to qualify for these specials. Call us at 940-566-5551 and mention $20 Spay Days to schedule an appointment while still available!

Jeff
07-19-2015, 07:31 AM
Fuck Donald

Now how did I know my buddy Gunny started this thread :laugh:

Seriously, hope you find it soon bro.

indago
07-19-2015, 08:35 AM

I seriously doubt that The Donald took your kitten...

tailfins
07-19-2015, 09:00 AM
I seriously doubt that The Donald took your kitten...

He means talking about "The Donald" is a distraction from looking for his cat. My mom used to say: "It looks like the Dago neighbor's lunch is taken care of" when someone's cat was missing.

jimnyc
07-19-2015, 09:09 AM
I agree about the chip. Hopefully he was just hiding from you, probably knew you was angry. :)

When I adopted mine he came with the chip 'pre-installed' with one. :)

LongTermGuy
07-19-2015, 09:15 AM
"Fuck those".... that are to `Stupid` to UNDERSTAND... "Comprehend" whats going on between Donald Trump and the senile McCain....who called 15 thousand Americans "Crazies" for standing up against Illegal Immigration.....

****Pay attention here:

Anyone who really thinks Trump is against Veterans is easily manipulated by the Left leaning Media machine....or just flat out "STUPID"...Trump can do much more for Veterans than McCain can ever dream Of....*Again this is between McCain and Trump and nothing to do with Veterans....This has been explained already....Gov Perry and a few who want Trump to to leave the race for POTUS are weak losers way down in the polls.....

All you FUCK YOU` Trump haters out there ...Pay attention and quit fucking around...we are not in a "look at me on how cool I am game here"......We have to get our country back...There is no room for weakness and stupidity....

Carry on.....:salute:

tailfins
07-19-2015, 01:27 PM
Gunny: Have you found your cat yet? I hope so.

Kathianne
07-19-2015, 02:37 PM
"Fuck those".... that are to `Stupid` to UNDERSTAND... "Comprehend" whats going on between Donald Trump and the senile McCain....who called 15 thousand Americans "Crazies" for standing up against Illegal Immigration.....

****Pay attention here:

Anyone who really thinks Trump is against Veterans is easily manipulated by the Left leaning Media machine....or just flat out "STUPID"...Trump can do much more for Veterans than McCain can ever dream Of....*Again this is between McCain and Trump and nothing to do with Veterans....This has been explained already....Gov Perry and a few who want Trump to to leave the race for POTUS are weak losers way down in the polls.....

All you FUCK YOU` Trump haters out there ...Pay attention and quit fucking around...we are not in a "look at me on how cool I am game here"......We have to get our country back...There is no room for weakness and stupidity....

Carry on.....:salute:

Good talking points, but not on topic. :laugh2:

Gunny
07-19-2015, 04:16 PM
Gunny: Have you found your cat yet? I hope so.

Yes. and nobody has died. After 3 hours of searching until 5 AM, and I finally fell asleep .... here comes the kitten. "Time to eat." Little jerk off.

Disclaimer: No animals nor human beings were harmed in this process. :laugh:

Jeff
07-19-2015, 04:57 PM
Good talking points, but not on topic. :laugh2:

Did he break one of the golden rules as well ? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kathianne
07-19-2015, 05:04 PM
Did he break one of the golden rules as well ? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I like LTG, he's just so aggravated that more aren't in line with his take on Trump, he didn't read that the thread was about a lost kitty and crazy Gunny. :laugh2: (Sorry Gunny, don't get mad!)

Jeff
07-19-2015, 05:08 PM
I like LTG, he's just so aggravated that more aren't in line with his take on Trump, he didn't read that the thread was about a lost kitty and crazy Gunny. :laugh2: (Sorry Gunny, don't get mad!)

Gunny is crazy ???? NAAAA :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Say it isn't so, I always thought Gunny just gets side tracked from time to time. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

LongTermGuy
07-19-2015, 06:08 PM

I did read the thread...I went beyond the silliness and went to the meat of the matter dear....Sorry to disappoint you ...But there are plenty of people supporting Trump...go to any Liberal Yahoo article and you will see around 70% support for Trump and lots of bad medicine for McCain and the other Rhinos ...:coffee:

LongTermGuy
07-19-2015, 06:08 PM
Gunny is crazy ???? NAAAA :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Say it isn't so, I always thought Gunny just gets side tracked from time to time. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Stuff happens...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kathianne
07-19-2015, 06:10 PM
I did read the thread...I went beyond the silliness and went to the meat of the matter dear....Sorry to disappoint you ...But there are plenty of people supporting Trump...go to any Liberal Yahoo article and you will see around 70% support for Trump and lots of bad medicine for McCain and the other Rhinos ...:coffee:
Okkkaaaayyyy. What Trump or McCain or vets have to do with the lost kitty is clear.

LongTermGuy
07-19-2015, 06:13 PM
Okkkaaaayyyy. What Trump or McCain or vets have to do with the lost kitty is clear.

I really Love you my dear (as a friend) and I know you are a very Intelligent women....I will leave it at that...:cool:

indago
07-19-2015, 07:33 PM
Yes. and nobody has died. After 3 hours of searching until 5 AM, and I finally fell asleep .... here comes the kitten. "Time to eat." Little jerk off.

Disclaimer: No animals nor human beings were harmed in this process. :laugh:

You must be new to the cat world: they have their own agenda. You are just a bystander...