PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Free Zone

indago
07-21-2015, 07:28 AM
From AJC 21 July 2015:
-------------------------------------------
A Florida gun store owner has announced that Muslims are now banned from his gun shop. Andy Hallinan, owner of Florida Gun Supply in Inverness, says that, effective immediately, his store is a “Muslim-free zone.”

...The gun shop owner has added extra security around his shop in expectation of backlash.

article (http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/florida-gun-store-declares-were-muslim-free-zone/nm37D/)

Perianne
07-21-2015, 07:29 AM
From AJC 21 July 2015:
A Florida gun store owner has announced that Muslims are now banned from his gun shop. Andy Hallinan, owner of Florida Gun Supply in Inverness, says that, effective immediately, his store is a “Muslim-free zone.”

...The gun shop owner has added extra security around his shop in expectation of backlash.

article (http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/florida-gun-store-declares-were-muslim-free-zone/nm37D/)

Business owners should be able to reject any customers for any reason. Except for hospitals to save a life.

Jeff
07-21-2015, 07:32 AM
Although I agree with the shop owner and appreciate his video, this game was played already. I don't remember the shop or where but I do remember all the hoop la about it.

Noir
07-21-2015, 07:39 AM
How exactly is this enforced?

Jeff
07-21-2015, 07:41 AM
How exactly is this inforced?

I am guessing the gun shop employee's says no if and when a Muslim comes in to buy something. ;)

Perianne
07-21-2015, 07:41 AM
How exactly is this inforced?

If someone comes in with a towel on his head, he is probably asked to leave. Or if he has a bomb strapped to his waist. Or his wife is a goat. Those sorts of things. :)

Jeff
07-21-2015, 07:42 AM
If someone comes in with a towel on his head, he is probably asked to leave. Or if he has a bomb strapped to his waist. Or his wife is a goat. Those sorts of things. :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Perianne no like the Rag Heads I see. :laugh:

Noir
07-21-2015, 07:43 AM
I am guessing the gun shop employee's says no if and when a Muslim comes in to buy something. ;)

and how do you know when someone is muslim?

Perianne
07-21-2015, 07:43 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

Perianne no like the Rag Heads I see. :laugh:

Does anyone? :)

jimnyc
07-21-2015, 07:44 AM

I thought similarly. But it's not hard, look at the names of all of the muslims involved in killing Americans over the years. For example, the latest - "Mohammed Abdulizeez". And most Muslims have middle eastern features. Of course there are a lot that don't look as such, nor all have the names, and I suppose if they want they will slip through. But for the most part, it shouldn't be hard to determine.

Once determined for the majority - it's easy - "Sorry, we're just closing, you'll have to come back another time" and tell them they have to leave. Repeat process if they return. No foul committed for closing up while they leave. :)

Perianne
07-21-2015, 07:47 AM
I thought similarly. But it's not hard...

You can tell by their smell. Yuch.

Noir
07-21-2015, 07:47 AM
I thought similarly. But it's not hard, look at the names of all of the muslims involved in killing Americans over the years. For example, the latest - "Mohammed Abdulizeez". And most Muslims have middle eastern features. Of course there are a lot that don't look as such, nor all have the names, and I suppose if they want they will slip through. But for the most part, it shouldn't be hard to determine.

Once determined for the majority - it's easy - "Sorry, we're just closing, you'll have to come back another time" and tell them they have to leave. Repeat process if they return. No foul committed for closing up while they leave. :)

In short - the store person guesses if you're muslim

Jeff
07-21-2015, 07:48 AM

Noir Jim has already answered by the time I seen this, but although there may be a mistake made in like 1 in a million times, it isn't hard to see a Muslim from a mile away.

Voted4Reagan
07-21-2015, 07:53 AM
http://www.mydoorsign.com/img/lg/S/right-refuse-services-sign-s-7385.png

jimnyc
07-21-2015, 07:54 AM
In short - the store person guesses if you're muslim

If the person's name is "Pulaski" - 99-1 odds they are Polish. If someone's last name is "Clancy" - 99-1 odds they are Irish. If someone's name is "Muhammed" or even "Abdul" - 99-1 odds say they are Muslim.

Let me ask this, in the UK "muslim zones" or whatever they call it, and no one but Muslims can go in the neighborhoods - how do they know the folks there AREN'T Muslim before they tell them they have to leave?

I won't ask why it's odd that you don't care about the Muslim's blocking off entire neighborhoods in the UK - but you don't speak up until it's an American not wanting to sell them a gun.

jimnyc
07-21-2015, 07:55 AM
http://www.mydoorsign.com/img/lg/S/right-refuse-services-sign-s-7385.png

And now today, it's more like "Refuse us service for ANY reason and we will sue you, boycott you and make a national statement".

Perianne
07-21-2015, 07:56 AM
If the person's name is "Pulaski" - 99-1 odds they are Polish. If someone's last name is "Clancy" - 99-1 odds they are Irish. If someone's name is "Muhammed" or even "Abdul" - 99-1 odds say they are Muslim.

Let me ask this, in the UK "muslim zones" or whatever they call it, and no one but Muslims can go in the neighborhoods - how do they know the folks there AREN'T Muslim before they tell them they have to leave?

I won't ask why it's odd that you don't care about the Muslim's blocking off entire neighborhoods in the UK - but you don't speak up until it's an American not wanting to sell them a gun.

Jim, you are the man!

Noir
07-21-2015, 08:03 AM

Are you talking about when a Fox News 'expert' declared parts of the UK muslim only? You should be aware that that statement was whole heartedly laughed at over here.

The title of the thread should apparently be 'shop declared muslim-like name free zone'.

Or maybe more accurately 'man desperate for free advertising'.

jimnyc
07-21-2015, 08:11 AM
Are you talking about when a Fox News 'expert' declared parts of the UK muslim only? You should be aware that that statement was whole heartedly laughed at over here.

Ummm, no. Maybe it was France. But there were TONS of videos posted here. The muslims are tormenting and making anyone leave the neighborhood that they don't believe or lives there. Beer? You have a few seconds to leave. Not dressed appropriately? Get out and fast! Odd that you missed the tons of videos posted here over the years. It's not like they were one post threads. And it wasn't Fox news. You can ask instead of guessing if you like. And it's not nice to laugh at people literally being tossed out of entire neighborhoods by muslim thugs. I would re-post some of the videos for you - but it's obvious you only care about discrimination if it's an American doing it, or against a muslim. You seemingly care very, very little about the crap that muslims do - including what you don't like reading at this very moment. I would think forbidding folks from entire neighborhoods to be MUCH worse than simply not wanting to do business with someone.

The title of the thread should apparently be 'shop declared muslim-like name free zone'.

Or perhaps "Noir can cry discrimination by American folks while he ignores same from muslims" - Let me ask you Noir, how much whining and bitching did you do about the Muslims refusing to bake cakes for gay folks? And how often do you speak out about the couple that was fined and such? Wouldn't the issue almost be identical, almost like what I wrote above. I see a little pattern here...

That I will agree with. Surprised you didn't say the same when the bakery refused to make a cake for the queers. Odd that.

jimnyc
07-21-2015, 08:18 AM
I would post tons of video, but no point slowing down the loading. There are other keywords to be used, or even look on this board, but here's a mini-sample of what the Muslims did, if you weed through the other crappy videos. Similar is happening in France. Muslims live in neighborhoods, then more come, and then they start not wanting outsiders, then they set rules, then they scare away outsiders and tell them they are forbidden.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=muslim+patrol

jimnyc
07-21-2015, 08:20 AM
Ex-NYPD Detective: Muslim-Only 'No Go Zones' Could Come to US

The rise of so-called "no-go zones" in France — segregated Muslim communities governed by local imams and abandoned by French police — are the handiwork of Islamists who plan to spread them throughout the non-Muslim West, a former New York City police detective told Newsmax TV on Tuesday.

"I think this is actually a strategy that is slowly being implemented worldwide by radical Islam," Harry Houck, a private investigator and retired NYPD detective, told "The Steve Malzberg Show," describing a process of gradual takeover that he said is key to the Islamists' dream of world dominion.

The rise of so-called "no-go zones" in France — segregated Muslim communities governed by local imams and abandoned by French police — are the handiwork of Islamists who plan to spread them throughout the non-Muslim West, a former New York City police detective told Newsmax TV on Tuesday.

"I think this is actually a strategy that is slowly being implemented worldwide by radical Islam," Harry Houck, a private investigator and retired NYPD detective, told "The Steve Malzberg Show," describing a process of gradual takeover that he said is key to the Islamists' dream of world dominion.

"What they do is they imitate the free countries and then ask the politicians that are giving these free zones — these no-go zones — [to] let them implement some type of Sharia law," said Houck.

"That should be a flag to any politician or any government, that if anybody wants to immigrate to your country and then change your laws for the laws they want to follow, those people should be kicked out immediately," he said.

Scrutiny of France's walled-off Muslim communities has intensified after last week's terrorist violence in Paris, where Islamist gunmen all living in Paris — but apart from its secular culture and traditions — murdered 17 people in a three-day wave of violence.

Even with the dangers of non-assimilation demonstrated so horrifically, Houck said that French authorities play along with the no-go zones out of a sense of political self-preservation.

"The politicians are behind it because these people will vote as a bloc," he said. " Let's say you have a zone being run by a specific imam: That imam says we're going to vote in the next election for this one person, and they will all vote for that one person.

These politically correct politicians are being blinded," said Houck, "and are also working together closely with them to implement this."

He called that collaboration ultimately "suicidal."

He also said that Muslim-only zones are proliferating across Europe — but particularly in France, which has the continent's largest Muslim population, estimated at 5 million people.
"In France, they have to take these zones back," he said. "The new president [François Hollande] tried to take some of these zones back, but they were unsuccessful, which means to me that they didn't fight hard enough."

The United States could be vulnerable to no-go zones, as well, "because politicians will go along with it so they can get a bloc of people that will vote for them."

"Any politician that allows something like this to go on is a danger to their own government," he added.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/muslim-no-go-zones-france/2015/01/13/id/618400/

Noir
07-21-2015, 08:56 AM
Ummm, no. Maybe it was France. But there were TONS of videos posted here. The muslims are tormenting and making anyone leave the neighborhood that they don't believe or lives there. Beer? You have a few seconds to leave. Not dressed appropriately? Get out and fast! Odd that you missed the tons of videos posted here over the years. It's not like they were one post threads. And it wasn't Fox news. You can ask instead of guessing if you like. And it's not nice to laugh at people literally being tossed out of entire neighborhoods by muslim thugs. I would re-post some of the videos for you - but it's obvious you only care about discrimination if it's an American doing it, or against a muslim. You seemingly care very, very little about the crap that muslims do - including what you don't like reading at this very moment. I would think forbidding folks from entire neighborhoods to be MUCH worse than simply not wanting to do business with someone.We were laughing at some ignorant man claiming Birmingham was a 'no go zone' for non-muslims, of course no one should be denied the right to walk through a street or neighbourhood (and you're welcome to investigate what happens when the wrong kind of christian walks though an area another type of christian has branded "theirs" in Northern Ireland). If someone is being denied these rights by moronic religious types then they should get the authorities to follow up on it.
Or perhaps "Noir can cry discrimination by American folks while he ignores same from muslims" - Let me ask you Noir, how much whining and bitching did you do about the Muslims refusing to bake cakes for gay folks? And how often do you speak out about the couple that was fined and such? Wouldn't the issue almost be identical, almost like what I wrote above. I see a little pattern here...Please link me to the thread about muslims refusing to bake cakes because of their vile prejudice and i'll happily post away (:
That I will agree with. Surprised you didn't say the same when the bakery refused to make a cake for the queers. Odd that.As far as i am aware it was the people who were wanting a cake made, not the bakery, that made something of the story, no?

tailfins
07-21-2015, 09:23 AM

I despise ALL non-Christian religions as much as you all despise Islam. I even support what this guy is doing. The question I have is: Can you get away with it? It's just plain stupid to attempt what you can't get away with.

jimnyc
07-21-2015, 10:25 AM
We were laughing at some ignorant man claiming Birmingham was a 'no go zone' for non-muslims, of course no one should be denied the right to walk through a street or neighbourhood (and you're welcome to investigate what happens when the wrong kind of christian walks though an area another type of christian has branded "theirs" in Northern Ireland). If someone is being denied these rights by moronic religious types then they should get the authorities to follow up on it.Please link me to the thread about muslims refusing to bake cakes because of their vile prejudice and i'll happily post away (:As far as i am aware it was the people who were wanting a cake made, not the bakery, that made something of the story, no?

Point being, you obviously take issue with folks denying services to others, whether that be a cake which you spoke up about, and now this gun store. And I see you silent on other issues, like the Muslims in the UK, and the Muslim bakery I spoke of. Hell, you very rarely, if ever, speak up on the Muslim issues at all, but are quick to jump if it's a cop doing something in America, or someone "discriminating" against a muslim or queer. Odd that.

Here is a link to the thread and video too.

There were more, this was just a quick search of course, as I know this video alone was posted multiple times, as was various stories:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?49140-Gay-Wedding-Cake-at-a-Muslim-Bakery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4

Noir
07-21-2015, 10:50 AM
Point being, you obviously take issue with folks denying services to others, whether that be a cake which you spoke up about, and now this gun store. And I see you silent on other issues, like the Muslims in the UK, and the Muslim bakery I spoke of. Hell, you very rarely, if ever, speak up on the Muslim issues at all, but are quick to jump if it's a cop doing something in America, or someone "discriminating" against a muslim or queer. Odd that.

Here is a link to the thread and video too.

There were more, this was just a quick search of course, as I know this video alone was posted multiple times, as was various stories:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?49140-Gay-Wedding-Cake-at-a-Muslim-Bakery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4

Muslim owned bakeries should be held to the same standard as all other bakeries.

jimnyc
07-21-2015, 11:02 AM
Muslim owned bakeries should be held to the same standard as all other bakeries.

And they should be investigated, and fined $13,000 too, just as the other bakery that denied service. And they should likely be condemned by EVERYONE just as others get condemned for not serving everyone.

Perhaps in the future we'll get a token one liner from you speaking out and condemning the terrorism by muslims in the US or UK. :)

Noir
07-21-2015, 11:10 AM
And they should be investigated, and fined $13,000 too, just as the other bakery that denied service. And they should likely be condemned by EVERYONE just as others get condemned for not serving everyone.

Perhaps in the future we'll get a token one liner from you speaking out and condemning the terrorism by muslims in the US or UK. :)

The sentence was short, clear, and focused so I could not be in any way be accused of pandering/avoiding and so on.

If these thread where about a gunshop claiming they were a 'christian free zone' my query would be the same.

jimnyc
07-21-2015, 11:13 AM
The sentence was short, clear, and focused so I could not be in any way be accused of pandering/avoiding and so on.

If these thread where about a gunshop claiming they were a 'christian free zone' my query would be the same.

Your sentences condemning muslims for terrorism in the endless threads we have must be so short and concise to the point that they are invisible. As is your condemnation of the Quran, while you posted about 60 billion times about the bible. Just saying! Some may think you take issue with Christianity but have not much of an issue with Muslim terrorism.

Noir
07-21-2015, 11:38 AM
Your sentences condemning muslims for terrorism in the endless threads we have must be so short and concise to the point that they are invisible. As is your condemnation of the Quran, while you posted about 60 billion times about the bible. Just saying! Some may think you take issue with Christianity but have not much of an issue with Muslim terrorism.

There is no debate where there is consensus.
When there were alternate views (for example when Jaffar was active) I would reply etc, but simply adding a post to agree with everyone else in a topic is, IMO, a waste of time. If someone makes assumptions because of that, then that's their prerogative.

indago
07-21-2015, 01:19 PM

http://i58.tinypic.com/j8323n.jpg

What to look for...

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2lvkars.jpg

jimnyc
07-21-2015, 03:16 PM
There is no debate where there is consensus.
When there were alternate views (for example when Jaffar was active) I would reply etc, but simply adding a post to agree with everyone else in a topic is, IMO, a waste of time. If someone makes assumptions because of that, then that's their prerogative.

One would still think that most would at least discuss, give their POV, when it comes to perhaps the largest of all the issues facing the world today. Some post to do just that, give their POV and discuss things with others. I guess you're incapable, and only participate in threads where you find disagreement with others. But cool that, I won't waste my time with ya on certain discussions.

Drummond
07-21-2015, 03:25 PM

When they start lobbing bombs around, whilst yelling 'Allahu Akhbah' .. that's usually a bit of a subtle hint that might suggest the merest possibility of a Muslim connection ....:laugh:

Drummond
07-21-2015, 03:39 PM

Noir's right, to a point. There aren't 'no go' areas, not as such. There are a handful of 'you need your head examined to be here if you aren't a Muslim' zones, though.

It reminds me of the one-time leader of the EDL, Tommy Robinson, who had the gall to drive around, in his car, on the streets of Luton. A Muslim recognised him ... walked up to his car ... and attacked him, for no other reason than being someone who was known to have spoken out against Muslim takeovers in British cities. Of course, the very fact of an attempted attack speaks volumes as to the rightness of Mr Robinson's cause !!

There are a couple of areas where 'militants' have put up posters declaring that Sharia Law is in force in the relevant localities. The point of that, I think, is - in large part - to intimidate the local Muslim communities to be obedient to their local community leaders / Imams, in an effort to mainly ensure that Western influences do not make any impact.

Walthamstow, London, was one such area. I was there myself for a couple of days in May this year (.. stayed at the Travelodge close to Walthamstow Central Tube station). Obviously there were many Muslims around, but none reacted to my presence just from seeing me amongst them. Of course, though, if I'd opened my mouth .........

-- Reminds me: is Gabby back from her visit to the UK ? Did she take up my suggestion to visit Tottenham, or Hackney ?

Did she get within 5 miles of Walthamstow, or Tottenham ... ?? I've a funny feeling ... NOT .....

Drummond
07-21-2015, 03:51 PM
I would post tons of video, but no point slowing down the loading. There are other keywords to be used, or even look on this board, but here's a mini-sample of what the Muslims did, if you weed through the other crappy videos. Similar is happening in France. Muslims live in neighborhoods, then more come, and then they start not wanting outsiders, then they set rules, then they scare away outsiders and tell them they are forbidden.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=muslim+patrol

You'll notice from this video the phenomenon I've long been commenting on -- always references to Muslim 'extremists' or 'extremism' ... to make sure that what they do is always separated out from the so-called 'mainstream' which we're told is 'peaceloving'. State propaganda insists that such a belief is taken up, universally.

East London is a hotspot for this sort of crap. Whitechapel, SE London, gets a mention. Walthamstow (or Waltham Forest), NE London, is another. Tottenham, north London (quite near to Walthamstow, and a Leftie 'paradise' run by Labour for GENERATIONS) .. saw a 'militant' spokesperson stand just yards away from a police cordon, in the aftermath from the origin-point of the English Riots of 2011, to preach on video that the riot was proof of the failure of Western values ... it was a recruitment video for his Islamist group.

Jeff
07-22-2015, 07:40 PM
Obama once again will stand with his Brothers, it is time to get this traitorous lying rat out of the people's house, he has done enough damage and embarrassed us enough. He is now going to launch a civil rights investigation into the owner of the gun shop. :rolleyes:

A Florida gun store operator has banned Muslims (http://conservativetribune.com/gun-shop-owner-all-muslims/) from his establishment, arguing that he has a right to deny service to anyone he considers a threat. Andy Hallinan made his decision after the shootings at military installations in Chattanooga, Tenn. (http://conservativetribune.com/chattanooga-muslim-spotted/), last week.
Florida Gun Supply of Inverness, Fla., was declared a “Muslim-free zone” in a video Hallinan posted online over the weekend.

In response, President Barack Obama’s Department of Justice announced that it would launch a civil rights investigation into Hallinan’s establishment.
That’s the Obama administration: a radical Islamic extremist kills five American servicemen and the Pentagon suggests that recruiting offices keep their window blinds closed (http://conservativetribune.com/unreal-thing-pentagon-military/) from now on. But if there’s even a hint than a Muslim could possibly see his civil rights violated at some indeterminate point in the future, Katie bar the door.

http://conservativetribune.com/obama-takes-sick-revenge/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-22-2015, 11:53 PM
When they start lobbing bombs around, whilst yelling 'Allahu Akhbah' .. that's usually a bit of a subtle hint that might suggest the merest possibility of a Muslim connection ....:laugh:
Not according to the muslim in hiding that rules over this nation now. He says Fort Hod -was workplace violence!
And the bastard got way with it and was re-elected despite saying that!
Which shows you how ignorant are the current public school educated masses. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-22-2015, 11:58 PM
Please link me to the thread about muslims refusing to bake cakes because of their vile prejudice and i'll happily post away (:As far as i am aware it was the people who were wanting a cake made, not the bakery, that made something of the story, no?

Please link me to the thread about muslims refusing to bake cakes because of their vile prejudice and i'll happily post away
Nobody has been brave enough to try doing that to the stinking muslim murdering bastards as of yet.
Because they fear getting their gay ass heads cut off before exiting the ffing muslim store!
You do not get out much do you??? -Tyr

Noir
07-23-2015, 01:42 AM
Nobody has been brave enough to try doing that to the stinking muslim murdering bastards as of yet.
Because they fear getting their gay ass heads cut off before exiting the ffing muslim store!
You do not get out much do you??? -Tyr

Yup, nobody.
Except for that guy in the video, which Jim posted, and you thanked him for, in this thread.
Though I will grant you the video clearly and graphically shows the mans head being cut off in almost every store the attempt to order a 'pro-gay cake' was made.

indago
07-23-2015, 08:49 AM
CNN host Carol Costello interviews Andrew Hallinan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64gzPIBr7Pc

jimnyc
07-23-2015, 09:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/v8WSMpl.jpg

indago
07-30-2015, 08:45 AM
From The New York Times 29 July 2015:
-------------------------------------------------------------
The state chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations on Wednesday filed a federal lawsuit against a gun store that had proclaimed itself a Muslim-free zone. The lawsuit, filed in Federal District Court in Fort Lauderdale, accuses Florida Gun Supply of Inverness, which announced the Muslim-free zone on its Facebook page, of violating the federal public accommodations law. “We just can’t let segregation rear its ugly head in Florida again,” said Hassan Shibly, the chief executive director of the civil rights group. A lawyer for the store, Robert Muise, of the American Freedom Law Center, called the lawsuit “absolutely bogus.”

article (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/30/us/florida-gun-store-sued-over-muslim-free-zone.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0)

AllieBaba
07-30-2015, 02:44 PM
In short - the store person guesses if you're muslim Muslim: http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/51220ec4eab8eac059000000/muslim-preacher-tells-followers-getting-welfare-cash-for-holy-wars-is-easy-and-right-video.jpg Muslim: http://www.independent.co.uk/migration_catalog/article5082074.ece/alternates/w620/muslim.jpeg Muslim: http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01759/muslim-protest2_1759359c.jpg Muslim: http://muslimpost911.weebly.com/uploads/2/5/1/9/25193697/5612184_orig.jpg Non Muslims: http://ikoupon.com/images/p_85_Golf_8.jpg

Non Muslims: http://www.bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/redneck-swimsuits.jpg Non muslims: http://firemanderekspies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/cropped-FiremanDerekOnTruck.jpg Not muslims: http://media.mennoworld.org/media/uploads/images/2013/03/11/amish-mennonites-cornerstone-web.jpg I hope that helps.

indago
11-29-2015, 12:31 PM
From The New York Times 29 July 2015:
The state chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations on Wednesday filed a federal lawsuit against a gun store that had proclaimed itself a Muslim-free zone. The lawsuit, filed in Federal District Court in Fort Lauderdale, accuses Florida Gun Supply of Inverness, which announced the Muslim-free zone on its Facebook page, of violating the federal public accommodations law. “We just can’t let segregation rear its ugly head in Florida again,” said Hassan Shibly, the chief executive director of the civil rights group. A lawyer for the store, Robert Muise, of the American Freedom Law Center, called the lawsuit “absolutely bogus.”

article (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/30/us/florida-gun-store-sued-over-muslim-free-zone.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0)

From BizPAC Review 28 November 2015:
--------------------------------------------------------------
A Florida gun shop owner who was sued by the Council on American-Islamic Relations for declaring his store a “Muslim Free Zone” has been vindicated by a federal court.

Andrew Hallinan, owner of Florida Gun Supply in Inverness, was sued by CAIR’s Florida chapter after he made the declaration in a YouTube video in July.

article (http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/11/28/muslim-free-zone-stands-fla-gun-store-owner-vindicated-cair-lawsuit-dismissed-278785)

Gunny
11-29-2015, 12:44 PM

You don't let Muslims in the door?

Gunny
11-29-2015, 12:47 PM
From BizPAC Review 28 November 2015:
A Florida gun shop owner who was sued by the Council on American-Islamic Relations for declaring his store a “Muslim Free Zone” has been vindicated by a federal court.

Andrew Hallinan, owner of Florida Gun Supply in Inverness, was sued by CAIR’s Florida chapter after he made the declaration in a YouTube video in July.

article (http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/11/28/muslim-free-zone-stands-fla-gun-store-owner-vindicated-cair-lawsuit-dismissed-278785)

Which is BS. Same as selling a cake to fags. My business -- I choose my customers. You have the right to buy. You DON'T have the right to buy from ME. Go somewhere else.

indago
11-29-2015, 07:24 PM
CNN host Carol Costello interviews Andrew Hallinan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64gzPIBr7Pc

It looks like the former is no longer available, but this one is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc0ifEZkpEA

aboutime
11-29-2015, 07:42 PM
Intelligent, realistic, honorable, honest people use PROFILING.

Everyone alive uses it everyday in their daily life.

It's called common sense, logic, and being observant about the World around you.

Simply speaking...without all the PC BS. If you see something that looks WRONG...you report it.

Unless you are the kind of person who is insulted, and offended by THE TRUTH.

indago
02-18-2016, 09:08 AM
Journalist Sean Murphy wrote for The Associated Press 17 February 2016:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lawsuit on behalf of 29-year-old Raja'ee Fatihah, an employee with the Oklahoma Department of Human Services, was filed in U.S. District Court in Muskogee against the owners of Save Yourself Survival and Tactical Gun Range in the small town of Oktaha. A sign posted on the business declared the range a "Muslim-free" establishment, and is similar to signs that have been placed at businesses in Florida, Arkansas, Kentucky and New York...

..."Whether the sign in question says 'no Muslims' or whether it says 'no coloreds' or whether it says 'no women' or 'no Christians' or 'no Buddhists' ... it is just as un-American and fundamentally it is just as wrong," Henderson said.

Fatihah, who is a board member with the Muslim advocacy group Council on American-Islamic Relations' Oklahoma chapter, said he went to the gun range after learning about the sign. He said the owners of the store were pleasant and welcoming until he told them he was Muslim.

"At that point, they started treating me with suspicion," Fatihah said.

A similar lawsuit was filed by CAIR last year against a gun shop in Florida, but that case was dismissed by a federal judge who determined CAIR could not prove its members were harmed by the store's Muslim-free policy, Henderson said.

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MUSLIM_FREE_GUN_RANGE_LAWSUIT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-02-17-18-43-19)

It is also "un-American and fundamentally it is just as wrong" for Muslims to blow up people and shoot them.

tailfins
02-18-2016, 10:22 AM
The lawsuit on behalf of 29-year-old Raja'ee Fatihah, an employee with the Oklahoma Department of Human Services, was filed in U.S. District Court in Muskogee against the owners of Save Yourself Survival and Tactical Gun Range in the small town of Oktaha. A sign posted on the business declared the range a "Muslim-free" establishment, and is similar to signs that have been placed at businesses in Florida, Arkansas, Kentucky and New York...

..."Whether the sign in question says 'no Muslims' or whether it says 'no coloreds' or whether it says 'no women' or 'no Christians' or 'no Buddhists' ... it is just as un-American and fundamentally it is just as wrong," Henderson said.

Fatihah, who is a board member with the Muslim advocacy group Council on American-Islamic Relations' Oklahoma chapter, said he went to the gun range after learning about the sign. He said the owners of the store were pleasant and welcoming until he told them he was Muslim.

A similar lawsuit was filed by CAIR last year against a gun shop in Florida, but that case was dismissed by a federal judge who determined CAIR could not prove its members were harmed by the store's Muslim-free policy, Henderson said.

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MUSLIM_FREE_GUN_RANGE_LAWSUIT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-02-17-18-43-19)

It is also "un-American and fundamentally it is just as wrong" for Muslims to blow up people and shoot them.

Easy solution; Become a private club. Of course that protection could be in danger if the wrong person gets on the Supreme Court.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-18-2016, 10:41 AM

Same agenda they run in every Western country that they infest.. Start guilty the population into giving them everything their way.
If they can have no-go zones here in the USA--and they do! Then having no muslim zones are to be allowed as well.
They ran this agenda on Britain since the 70's and now look at it.
They are like termites working usually silently to effect change by slow degrees(frog in boiling water)--until the frog wakes up to the fact that the water is boiling and its about to die--but then its too damn late!
Worked like a charm for them in Britain and in France , both have had no-go zones for decades.
As stinking Muzzys get separate but superior by their devious tactics .
Britain will fall within the next decade IMHO.
EVEN IF IT TAKES TEN MORE THAN THAT(=20), THE TRUTH IS THE SAME.
They use the death by a thousand cuts approach unrelentingly and most cleverly hidden....

CAIR SHOULD BE UTTERLY DESTROYED AS ITS AT MUSLIM TERRORIST ORGANIZATION RIGHT HERE IN OUR COUNTRY. A damn fact.... --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-18-2016, 10:47 AM
Easy solution; Become a private club. Of course that protection could be in danger if the wrong person gets on the Supreme Court.

The point was bigger than just the one business. You obviously missed that.
Its about how muzzy bastards and their stinking appeasers here are destroying this nation.
And how they are defended with their damn no go zones right here in USA, BUT DEMAND THE OPPOSITE NOT BE ALLOWED!!!
IMHO YOU ARE THE VERY LAST PERSON HERE THAT ANYBODY SHOULD LISTEN TO ON ANYTHING IN REGARDS TO THE MUSLIMS, AS YOU'VE SO OBVIOUSLY SOLD YOUR SOUL TO THEM.

THE MUZZYS RAN THIS SAME AGENDA IN BRITAIN AND FRANCE AND LOOK AT THE STATE THEY BOTH ARE IN NOW. -TYR

Gunny
02-18-2016, 12:44 PM
The point was bigger than just the one business. You obviously missed that.
Its about how muzzy bastards and their stinking appeasers here are destroying this nation.
And how they are defended with their damn no go zones right here in USA, BUT DEMAND THE OPPOSITE NOT BE ALLOWED!!!
IMHO YOU ARE THE VERY LAST PERSON HERE THAT ANYBODY SHOULD LISTEN TO ON ANYTHING IN REGARDS TO THE MUSLIMS, AS YOU'VE SO OBVIOUSLY SOLD YOUR SOUL TO THEM.

THE MUZZYS RAN THIS SAME AGENDA IN BRITAIN AND FRANCE AND LOOK AT THE STATE THEY BOTH ARE IN NOW. -TYR

It isn't just the Muslims destroying this country, but they sure aren't helping anything. We have laws that afford special protection to everyone but whites, and everyone is above the racism rule except whites. I can't get a black scholarship. But let someone offer a white scholarship. OMG.

You can be a member of Black Lies Matters but if you're a white separatist/Klan member it's a hate group. It's okay to be a Jew and hate white separatists, but where are THEIR big mouths when it comes to the people of a religion that wants to wipe theirs off the map? Not a peep. Where are Jews when their Den President is kissing Palestine's and Iran's asses? Not a peep.

Where are blacks that have been promised sh*t for 50 years by the Dems and still in the same hole they were then?

And where's the common sense when we allow people born and bred to hate us and destroy us into our country?

We're shafting ourselves by our own stupidity.

namvet
02-18-2016, 08:30 PM
I thought Obozo let em bring their own guns and PE belts with em.