PDA

View Full Version : Obama Ripped for Not Honoring Tenn. Victims; Congress, Trump Lower Flags

Jeff
07-22-2015, 06:45 AM
This is news to me, I knew Obama ( the POS that he is ) didn't immediately order the flags flown at half mass but I have seen them flying at half mass here in GA over the weekend, I figured he had ordered them to fly half mass on Friday sometime instead of right away, but no he ordered it yesterday, after Trump had already done it as well as the House, what a President we have. A black street thug gets killed for attacking a police officer and he is right there to defend the thug, 5 Hero's get gun downed in cold blood and it takes 5 days to issue the order, yup he certainly looks like a traitor to me.

The U.S. flag atop the White House is finally flying at half-staff in remembrance of five service members who were killed in last week's Chattanooga, Tennessee shooting.

President Barack Obama issued an order Tuesday to lower the flag, following similar moves at the U.S. Capitol and even by Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

The president's order followed sharp criticism of Obama for failing to act sooner to honor the five service members.

House Speaker John Boehner on Tuesday ordered the flags over the U.S. Capitol to be flown at half-staff to honor the five service members killed last week in Chattanooga

"At sunrise, I ordered flags at the U.S. Capitol to be lowered to half-staff, out of respect for the courage and sacrifice of the five service members murdered in a terror attack in Chattanooga, Tennessee," Boehner said. "I am pleased to learn that, just hours later, the president decided to follow suit at the White House.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/flag-half-staff-chattanooga-shootings/2015/07/21/id/658173/?ns_mail_uid=65343364&ns_mail_job=1628466_07212015&s=al&dkt_nbr=riu143cv

jimnyc
07-22-2015, 07:30 AM
He actually did yesterday. But a shame that it took a backlash to get him to order it. It should have been the next day. Waiting so long makes it so obvious that he only did so because of the negative backlash.

http://www.abc15.com/news/national/obama-orders-flags-to-half-mast-at-white-house-for-chattanooga-victims

Kathianne
07-22-2015, 09:24 AM
I'm so glad he finally had the flag lowed at the White House: many states and Congress had already done so.

What was on display is his disdain for the military and America as most of us perceive her.

namvet
07-22-2015, 10:43 AM
it took all of us to force Bozo to lower that flag. think about that