PDA

View Full Version : Bees

Gunny
07-23-2015, 02:39 PM
I hate f-ing bees. I've been stung by a scorpion. Bitten by a snake. And along comes this little pint size fucker wearing Pittsburgh Steeler colors and knocks my ass out. And I'm a Steelers fan. I'm allergic to bees, in case no one noticed.

So no, I haven't been drinking nor doing drugs for any of you that automatically think me being whacky means I fell off the wagon. I'm whacky to begin with (shut up Jeff). I'm higher than a kite from some freakin' insect. It's annoying as Hell. I got stuff to do.

Abbey Marie
07-23-2015, 03:54 PM
Sure it wasn't a yellow jacket (wasp)? They are awful.

WiccanLiberal
07-23-2015, 06:27 PM
Sorry to hear you got perforated Gunny. V4R also has a bee allergy. Gotta ask the same question as Abbey though. Yellow jackets are nasty aggressive mf's. Honey and bumble bees are rather docile. I am happy to see the bumbles as prolific as they are around my place. Means a healthy environment. Darned things will hover a few inches in front of your face for all the world like they are studying you.

Voted4Reagan
07-23-2015, 09:28 PM
along comes this little pint size fucker wearing Pittsburgh Steeler colors and knocks my ass out. .

You sure it wasn't Jimmy?

Gunny
07-23-2015, 09:57 PM
Sure it wasn't a yellow jacket (wasp)? They are awful.

It was not. Trust me, I know what a yellow jacket is. Get stung by about 20 of them in the chest. They think they're from Texas too. And that little bout is how I became allergic to bees. ;)

Gunny
07-23-2015, 10:00 PM
Sorry to hear you got perforated Gunny. V4R also has a bee allergy. Gotta ask the same question as Abbey though. Yellow jackets are nasty aggressive mf's. Honey and bumble bees are rather docile. I am happy to see the bumbles as prolific as they are around my place. Means a healthy environment. Darned things will hover a few inches in front of your face for all the world like they are studying you.

No, this is called "just my luck". I get the probably only bee in the state of NM to fly up the leg of my shorts while I'm minding my own business having a smoke. Teach me to smoke, huh?

And no, Jeff, it only got my leg. :laugh:

Gunny
07-23-2015, 10:01 PM
You sure it wasn't Jimmy?

Nah. I don't have boobs. :laugh:

Bilgerat
07-24-2015, 08:25 AM
http://cdn.webfail.com/upl/img/57c07de5cb6/post2.jpg