PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Man’s Epic Rant Against the Islamic State Goes Viral [Video]

Jeff
07-25-2015, 06:16 AM
This guy says Muslims should unite to condemn terrorist, he also says most Muslims are peaceful, but if you aren't pack your bags and go to Syria, not real sure where he got most of anything, he says most are peaceful but many many stand behind ISIS, go figure.

I commend Haseeb for condemning ISIS and the violence in such a passionate way. However, there are far too few Muslims standing up decrying terrorism and the atrocities committed in the name of Islam and the Quran. Regardless of how Haseeb feels, these terrorists are Muslim and they feel they are following their holy book. I agree with him that every last one of them in our countries should pack their bags and head to Syria or wherever in the Middle East and never, ever come back. Of course, I also want to see each of them take a dirt nap, but I digress. Haseeb has the right attitude and is a proud Brit, but he is just one. there are millions of Muslims out there that are in silent agreement with ISIS. The religion of peace has morphed into the religion of pieces. Actions speak louder than words. The only reason all of Islam is being blamed is that the overwhelming majority of terrorists on the planet are Muslim and the silence from the Ummah is deafening and damning (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/22/british-muslims-tough-video-message-against-the-islamic-state-and-terror-sympathizers-goes-viral-pack-your-bags-and-get-out/?utm_source=TheBlaze.com&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=story&utm_content=british-muslims-tough-video-message-against-the-islamic-state-and-terror-sympathizers-goes-viral-pack-your-bags-and-get-out).

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EmgGG8CbsLI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://patriotupdate.com/muslim-mans-epic-rant-against-the-islamic-state-goes-viral-video/

jimnyc
07-25-2015, 06:32 AM
This guy says Muslims should unite to condemn terrorist

Yes, SOME have (before Jafar gives a list) :) . But it's few and far between. If they literally stood up, they would put it down. No more terrorism, no more radicals, enough of the death and destruction. Turn in everyone who you see doing bad shit, stop it all before it happens. Sounds easy enough, right? Too bad it's not. :(

LongTermGuy
07-26-2015, 11:28 PM
Yes, SOME have (before Jafar gives a list) :) . But it's few and far between. If they literally stood up, they would put it down. No more terrorism, no more radicals, enough of the death and destruction. Turn in everyone who you see doing bad shit, stop it all before it happens. Sounds easy enough, right? Too bad it's not. :(

:clap::clap::clap:

~ "Sounds easy enough, right? Too bad it's not." ~

They all read the same book of peace and Love Mohammed and his ideology....

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/50/88/a5/5088a5cf7761be263ac26ee2ce7150e6.jpg

`LIE OF 'MODERATE' MUSLIMS AND ISLAMIC JIHAD`

http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/lie-of-moderate-muslims-and-islamic-jihad/

Rat
07-27-2015, 02:54 PM
Most Muslims oppose radical jihadist groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda. Many are peaceful and practice religion in peaceful way. Only small percent of Muslims are radical jihadist who kill or engage in terrorism.

Drummond
07-27-2015, 03:07 PM
I'd want to know more about the background to this video.

The individual speaking set some of the context .. he said he was speaking out after the Tunisian attack, so that makes it recent.

It presumably follows the call our Prime Minister made, in saying he wanted more cooperation from British Muslims, and the video seemed to me to be one affirming that line, possibly in direct answer to the PM's plea. So ... who was he affiliated to ? Muslims have links with our own Conservative Party (Baroness Warsi was a high-profile example, before she quit her Party membership). Does he ? Is he beholden to more than one master ?

The other context he refers to is Syria ... it's been a recurring news story that people from Britain have been making their way to Syria to join ISIS, the last was of an entire family making that trip (with friends and neighbours expressing surprise that they'd ever consider it). With that story resurfacing, with new examples of it being reported, the impression left is increasingly one that's at odds with what this individual is claiming.

By the way, I've yet to see evidence of 'wholesale cooperation' with the PM's initiative from Muslim communities. Or anything like it.

Drummond
07-27-2015, 03:12 PM
Most Muslims oppose radical jihadist groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda. Many are peaceful and practice religion in peaceful way. Only small percent of Muslims are radical jihadist who kill or engage in terrorism.

What do you base that 'small percent' estimation on ? What backs it up ?

Do we know all of the terrorist cells currently in existence ? Do we have precise numbers of terrorists in their various groups ? Indeed, do we have numbers, or any way of assessing such, of the number of people who've been, or ARE being, or WILL be, 'radicalised' .. ?

I think ... not.

If you're going to make assumptions about the peaceful nature of Muslims, surely all of this information, covering all of these categories, needs to be brought under consideration ?

Jeff
07-27-2015, 03:47 PM
I seen all the peaceful Muslims react on 9/11 when they where cheering in the streets of NY and NJ, no not all but some that you would of thought where as peaceful as can be. The Koran is filled with hate and instructs them to kill all other religions, so if that is what they believe in, well they can't be to peaceful. Yes they say they are the religion of peace, but what everyone forgets is the 2nd part of that which is, after all other religions are gone.