PDA

View Full Version : Parents arrested after taking their three kids to throw fireworks at a homeless man l

Jeff
07-25-2015, 06:37 AM
Wow, who would of thought this would be a illegal activity, doesn't everyone have a family night out were they go find a homeless man and throw fireworks at him, yea they where just trying to startle him the parents said. :rolleyes:

What complete morons, they should take their kids and give them to someone who has more than 2 brain cells and then put these two in a room and let the homeless have fun with them ( any which way they want ) Man what a cruel world we live in.

Benavidez and Enriquez were arrested Wednesday, after police received dozens of tips.
The couple face three counts child abuse, two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, aggravated battery with great bodily harm, tampering with evidence and conspiracy. They are currently being held on $100,000 bond.
When they were brought in for booking on Wednesday, Enriquez told the reporters gathered outside 'we're sorry'.
'I feel really bad for the man and his family,' she said.
The couple say they were only trying to 'rattle' or 'startle' the man and didn't know that he had caught fire until Wednesday.
'It was just a prank, it was just trying to scare him, that was it,' Benavidez added.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3172615/Parents-arrested-taking-three-kids-throw-fireworks-homeless-man-leaving-victim-burns.html#ixzz3gmnVD0KP

jimnyc
07-25-2015, 06:47 AM
There are times when I say take the kids away, but then they suffer more than the parents. But these idiots deserve a serious punishment, for them, and to hopefully show the kids that what their parents brought them to was unconscionable. Shooting one another with roman candles or whatever is bad enough, IF all adults, but lighting a homeless man on fire? Bringing children and teaching them this action? They should tie the parents to a tree and give the homeless man 1/2 an hour and $1000 worth of fireworks. :)

Voted4Reagan
07-25-2015, 06:58 AM
Obama voters...... Both of them

Perianne
07-25-2015, 07:54 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/23/21/2ACA2B2400000578-3172615-image-m-18_1437682960944.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/23/21/2ACA2B2000000578-3172615-image-a-19_1437682967954.jpg

NightTrain
07-25-2015, 08:53 AM
Animals.

WiccanLiberal
07-25-2015, 11:15 AM
Animals.
You are insulting all kinds of animals there. This level of CONSCIOUS cruelty is reserved for humans. Animals behave much better than this. When an animal harms or kills another, it is for survival reasons. Even turning on a member of it's own species is a result of survival oriented behavior. Anything that is a threat to the group is eliminated. Humans, out of all species, are the only ones who torment members of their own species for so-called fun.

tailfins
07-25-2015, 11:24 AM
There are times when I say take the kids away, but then they suffer more than the parents. But these idiots deserve a serious punishment, for them, and to hopefully show the kids that what their parents brought them to was unconscionable. Shooting one another with roman candles or whatever is bad enough, IF all adults, but lighting a homeless man on fire? Bringing children and teaching them this action? They should tie the parents to a tree and give the homeless man 1/2 an hour and $1000 worth of fireworks. :)

Losing their kids very well could happen. Aggravated battery is a felony. An outraged judge could give them a couple of years in the penitentiary.

http://www.assaultandbattery.org/new-mexico/

However, if you commit an aggravated battery and it results in great bodily harm or you do so with a deadly weapon or in any way which could cause great bodily harm or death, you could face a 3rd degree felony charge. This carries up to three years in prison.
Ref: New Mexico Code Article 3, 30-3-1 through 30-3-7

hjmick
07-25-2015, 11:48 AM
I suppose this means I should cancel the family outing downtown to kick the shit out of some homeless folks...

That these to imbeciles reproduced is disturbing. That the may be able to keep their kids, or get them back, is even more disturbing. People in possession of so little human compassion should be exiled to an undeveloped island to fend for themselves.

damn pigs...

tailfins
07-25-2015, 12:20 PM
I suppose this means I should cancel the family outing downtown to kick the shit out of some homeless folks...

That these to imbeciles reproduced is disturbing. That the may be able to keep their kids, or get them back, is even more disturbing. People in possession of so little human compassion should be exiled to an undeveloped island to fend for themselves.

damn pigs...

Why is it that people think strong words mean something? Why not research who the judge will be and start a letter writing campaign to impose the maximum sentence? The evidence tampering charge is also a felony. Four years imprisonment is very justifiable.