PDA

View Full Version : I went last night to a terrorist camp

Jeff
07-25-2015, 06:56 AM
That's right, right here in Beautiful GA they have some type of terrorist camp, we rode down the dirt road ( a county road ) and where told to leave, yes I told Hamid to kiss my butt but he just wasn't looking none to friendly. He was holding in his hand a AK and standing outside the gate on a County road, now if he had been inside the gate, inside the compound and we tried to force our way onto their property I could see him getting mad, but all we did was ride down the County road that goes in front of the compound, yes I see a lot of fun nights in the future. But I have to ask, if a bunch of bikers can find this and tell these camel jockeys what they can do why in the hell can't our Government. Had this been the Hells Angels or Outlaws compound it would of been destroyed months ago, man these folks may be in for a surprise when brother Barry leaves the WH.

LongTermGuy
07-25-2015, 07:22 AM
That's right, right here in Beautiful GA they have some type of terrorist camp, we rode down the dirt road ( a county road ) and where told to leave, yes I told Hamid to kiss my butt but he just wasn't looking none to friendly. He was holding in his hand a AK and standing outside the gate on a County road, now if he had been inside the gate, inside the compound and we tried to force our way onto their property I could see him getting mad, but all we did was ride down the County road that goes in front of the compound, yes I see a lot of fun nights in the future. But I have to ask, if a bunch of bikers can find this and tell these camel jockeys what they can do why in the hell can't our Government. Had this been the Hells Angels or Outlaws compound it would of been destroyed months ago, man these folks may be in for a surprise when brother Barry leaves the WH.

~ "when brother Barry leaves the WH" ~

Good things will happen for America.....and house cleaning starts....all "implants" in gov and military will be replaced ...and terrorists cells throughout America will be cleaned up...

God Bless America.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-25-2015, 08:51 AM
Don't you mean instead-- If he ever leaves the Whitehouse???
Remember if he gets to declare Martial law--only he gets to say when its over!
The man is the most serious threat to this nation in existence! Should be impeached but is instead praised for being great!!!
Utter insanity prevails my friend... -Tyr

NightTrain
07-25-2015, 09:28 AM

They have a county road blocked off and he's standing guard on public land?

I like your attitude with that, but don't get yourself shot - you know he'd love to.

I'm pretty sure that all those muzzie compounds are monitored and bugged by the NSA, FBI & CIA... at least they should be.

Kathianne
07-25-2015, 09:41 AM
Echoing NT, did you call the police?

red state
07-25-2015, 11:09 AM
Call the po po for what? Jeff was probably on their property (IF), as suspected, Jeff pulled off of the road. Especially on county roads like that, the owner's property is often time the road's ditch in some places.

I'm not saying I like it but if the guy was on his property and Jeff was also, then he had every right to "ask" Jeff to leave. What get's me is Gov. land being used for folks making trades. I never knew you could buy gov. land......much less trade for it. In the next County where I leave, there is MUCH gov. land with numerous lakes. One such lake I truly liked back in the day but it now has a single owner who traded land he had deeper South for gov. land here in the Mid-South.....with a nice lake and mature OAKS. He probably had some sandy, piney, flat piece of crap in South Mississippi and, as owner, keeps all those who once enjoyed hunting and fishing this property. I quit using it over ten years ago because the last time I took a friend......there were 15-20 Mexicans over there. That did it for me but it is still a heck of a note.

Now, getting back to the thread's foundation, if Jeff is in good with the locals, I'd suggest looking into neighboring properties to purchase or use to agitate the living HELL out of these scum. Heck, I'd even consider agitating the heck out of the on the side of the road (OFF of their property) if the locals are behind me. It'd be THEM to call the po po.....not me.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-26-2015, 12:18 AM
They have a county road blocked off and he's standing guard on public land?

I like your attitude with that, but don't get yourself shot - you know he'd love to.

I'm pretty sure that all those muzzie compounds are monitored and bugged by the NSA, FBI & CIA... at least they should be.

ummmm, make that "protected" instead of "monitored and bugged" --with the feds we have in power now, far more likely its protection they get instead of investigation! Sad but true, obama(the traitor) makes it so...

O' and Jeff--Don't get yo ass shot off my friend!!!!
An AK47 slings more than enough lead for the dumbas muzzie to hit you with by accident, even with their lousey shooting.. -Tyr

Jeff
07-26-2015, 12:46 AM
Echoing NT, did you call the police?

Call the po po for what? Jeff was probably on their property (IF), as suspected, Jeff pulled off of the road. Especially on county roads like that, the owner's property is often time the road's ditch in some places.

I'm not saying I like it but if the guy was on his property and Jeff was also, then he had every right to "ask" Jeff to leave. What get's me is Gov. land being used for folks making trades. I never knew you could buy gov. land......much less trade for it. In the next County where I leave, there is MUCH gov. land with numerous lakes. One such lake I truly liked back in the day but it now has a single owner who traded land he had deeper South for gov. land here in the Mid-South.....with a nice lake and mature OAKS. He probably had some sandy, piney, flat piece of crap in South Mississippi and, as owner, keeps all those who once enjoyed hunting and fishing this property. I quit using it over ten years ago because the last time I took a friend......there were 15-20 Mexicans over there. That did it for me but it is still a heck of a note.

Now, getting back to the thread's foundation, if Jeff is in good with the locals, I'd suggest looking into neighboring properties to purchase or use to agitate the living HELL out of these scum. Heck, I'd even consider agitating the heck out of the on the side of the road (OFF of their property) if the locals are behind me. It'd be THEM to call the po po.....not me.

No police, heck they know this goes on, these folks wont allow the school buses to pass without hassling them ( that is if a woman is driving, seems they have no respect at all for the woman ) as for being on their land NO, we where on a county road as I stated, they where standing at their gate and said something as we came by slowly, when we stopped they told us to keep on going , to leave, we reminded them that it was a County road we where on, not there land but the Counties. They stood there with what looked like AK's, which would get any MC thrown straight in jail.

You can look up this place on Google, just type in terror camps in the US, it will come up as in Commerce Ga, it even has a video of a guy in a helicopter ( I think, it may have been a small plane ) but he flew over and there where a few vehicles and a couple of folks standing around, but when he turned around the vehicles and the people had disappeared. Strange stuff sure enough, as for getting shot, lets just say we where on a equal playing field, I am not ready to just hand over our Country.

gabosaurus
07-26-2015, 12:02 PM
There is supposedly a "terrorist camp" in Wayne County, Georgia.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/sheriffs-sound-off-on-jihad-training-camps-in-u-s/

“The biggest problem we have is people driving here from outside the area being nosy, trying to find out what we have here. They give us more problems than the Muslims.”

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-26-2015, 12:17 PM

From your link given--tyr

Mawyer said he believes the favorable treatment from local law enforcement boils down to politics.

“You can speculate about why the local law enforcement community always puts out such positive stuff about these groups, but put yourself in their position. They don’t have any legal means to do anything with these camps, and to try to face re-election every four years with the possibility that you have a terrorist training camp in your jurisdiction, it’s just easier to try to say these are not terrorist camps, just peace-loving people trying to educate their own kids and do their own farming,” he said. “There’s a lot of political pressure on these sheriffs.”

Gaissert said one thing is certain – that political correctness has seemed into law enforcement at the federal level and some of that has leaked down to the state and local levels.

“It seems that if an attack is sponsored or directed by a terrorist organization they will label it a terrorist act. But if an act or event is jihadist inspired, that is by someone who was radicalized by a teaching in a mosque or over the Internet, they will not call it an act of terrorism,” he said. “But a rose by any other name is still a rose. Why would you want to cloud the issue or deny the reality of it?”

Sheriff Stevie Thomas of Franklin County, where the larger of the two Georgia camps has operated for years, near Commerce, did not return repeated phone calls from WND. Sheriff Bruce Bryant of York County, S.C., which also has a large MOA enclave, also did not return calls.

“So for any sheriff to claim that we put out false information, they will never put a finger on anything we’ve shown that is in anyway false because they can’t. It’s all very well researched,” Mawyer said. “We hear this all the time, not just from sheriff’s departments. Is the video false? Are Gilani’s own words false?”

Mawyer points to Gilani’s diatribe in the captured video from Colorado as the most damning evidence.

“He said, ‘We are establishing the most advanced Islamic warfare training camps and we’re in upstate New York, we’re in Georgia, we’re in Michigan and you can reach out to join us. And America is the enemy.’”

Mawyer said he has no message for the local sheriffs who ignore or denigrate his research.

“They have a duty to perform in their communities,” he said. “I hope they do it well.”

“Why Sheriff Jones (of Charlotte County) feels these are nice peaceful people, I don’t know,” he continued. “Our entire goal was just to say ‘Look, they are here and here’s what they’ve done in the past, and here’s what they are capable of doing now.’”

What happened in Colorado in 1992 should stand as a lesson, he said.

“They had their Colorado compound raided and shut down, and if you were to read all the newspaper pieces from back prior to that raid it would sound the same way — these are nice peaceful people — and then they found cashes of weapons and explosives.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/sheriffs-sound-off-on-jihad-training-camps-in-u-s/#ub8Xjoy1vOI5ywDi.99

Yes, always peaceful right up to, until they ARE NOT!!!! -TYR

tailfins
07-26-2015, 12:46 PM

What's frustrating is that American Muslims are a natural constituency for the GOP. They are anti-abortion, anti-homosexual marriage, financially conservative. Thanks to the "chicken littles", we get Marxist Muslims elected such as Keith Ellison. Look at the success with Indian Americans and you'll see the missed opportunity.

Jeff
07-26-2015, 09:27 PM

Welcome back Gabs, I looked at your site and read the first 2 lines and realized exactly what you are saying, but how about instead of your know it all attitude read up on these camps, what you posted was some BS about a complaint from a who knows what to the Sheriff, if you bothered to look it up there are quite a few camps in America, and is it a terrorist camp, I have no idea, but when you are met at the gate with guys carrying AK's that isn't normal, I would imagine even in your empty liberal mind you would admit most clubs of any kind don't have armed guards at the gate, never mind the video I explained ( which is available for anybody to look up ) nope not a terrorist camp for sure but not the type of place normal people want in their neighborhood, but then again you live in LA so , well I get it. By the way how was your vacation ?

tailfins
07-26-2015, 09:32 PM
Welcome back Gabs, I looked at your site and read the first 2 lines and realized exactly what you are saying, but how about instead of your know it all attitude read up on these camps, what you posted was some BS about a complaint from a who knows what to the Sheriff, if you bothered to look it up there are quite a few camps in America, and is it a terrorist camp, I have no idea, but when you are met at the gate with guys carrying AK's that isn't normal, I would imagine even in your empty liberal mind you would admit most clubs of any kind don't have armed guards at the gate, never mind the video I explained ( which is available for anybody to look up ) nope not a terrorist camp for sure but not the type of place normal people want in their neighborhood, but then again you live in LA so , well I get it. By the way how was your vacation ?

An AK-47, like a knife isn't a problem until someone uses it on you. I would have talked to the guarding the compound.

Jeff
07-26-2015, 09:36 PM
An AK-47, like a knife isn't a problem until someone uses it on you. I would have talked to the guarding the compound.

IN the opening post I explained our chat, he asked us to leave, there was no talking, he refused to talk and the other guy didn't even tell us to leave, he just stood there. As for a AK being the same as a knife , well not from where I am from. Standing guard at a gate with a AK spells trouble, but as far as a knife and a AK being the same, well when getting into a scuffle I like a opponent that thinks that way. :laugh:

Jeff
08-03-2015, 06:17 AM
Yes we went visiting again :laugh: and yes the bikes all back fired but heck they had something back firing as well. :laugh: But of course like Gabs said this is all BS, heck just ask and red blooded yellow bellow liberal and they will tell you, but it seems that the FBI has a list of camps in the US, I am posting a video that is not calling them terrorist camps but you look at what they are teaching and you decide.<object id="flashObj" classid="clsid:D

<embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1&isUI=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashvars="videoId=660940716001&linkBaseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.military.com%3A80%2Fv ideo%2Foperations-and-strategy%2Fdomestic-terrorism%2Fterrorist-training-camps-in-the-us%2F660940716001%2F&playerID=791346831001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAEgPl55E~,U85ckMrT9QAbqFBf7jaKBo KCwq74RQ0V&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" swliveconnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" height="440" width="486">

This page has more info and is worth the read, yes we have these animals training to kill us right in our own backyards. Time to take the trash out I believe.

http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/domestic-terrorism/terrorist-training-camps-in-the-us/660940716001/
</object>

Jeff
08-03-2015, 06:25 AM
Yes lets make a joke about this until we have a major terrorist attack, and then we just won't show up to the board for a while. Well seems the FBI has the same theory as a redneck does, yes they say they know of 22 Islamic terrorist camps within our borders. If you look at the map ( provided by the FBI ) number 12 is in Commerce GA, yes that is the exact camp I spoke of, so let me see if I got this right, the FBI says yes it is there and I have seen it with my own eyes, but a liberal from the land of fruits and nuts says no so it's no :laugh: not in this life time anyway.

The FBI is aware of at least 22 Islamic communes in the U.S. operated Pakistan-based group Jamaat al-Fuqra and its main U.S. front group Muslims of the Americas, according to WND (http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/22-terror-camps-verified-inside-u-s/) and Western Journalism (http://www.westernjournalism.com/22-islamic-terrorist-camps-us/#kP6GRXcHJuhiW5qE.97).

From WND (http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/22-terror-camps-verified-inside-u-s/):
With U.S. headquarters in Islamberg, New York, the group headed by Pakistani cleric Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani operates communes in mostly remote areas of California, Georgia, South Carolina, New York, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Michigan, Tennessee and other states.
The FBI describes the MOA compound in Texas, called Mahmoudberg, as an enclave and “communal living site.” Located in Brazoria County along County Road 3 near Sweeny, Texas, it was discovered more than 10 years ago by the FBI through a tip from an informant in New York.
The Texas commune, in a heavily wooded area, is estimated by a local resident to encompass about 25 acres. It dates back to the late 1980s, the resident said, which is confirmed by the FBI documents previously reported on by WND.
Pamela Geller, author of the Atlas Shrugs blog and the book “Stop the Islamization of America,” has been following the militant training compounds since 2007.

https://www.youngcons.com/fbi-identifies-22-islamic-terrorist-camps-located-us/

Voted4Reagan
08-03-2015, 06:37 AM
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Madinah+Rd,+Commerce,+GA+30530/@34.2687272,-83.3281409,867m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x88f61e9a48585297:0xfe3da 714404c31be

The Camp in question.....

Am I correct Jeff??

Jeff
08-03-2015, 06:46 AM
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Madinah+Rd,+Commerce,+GA+30530/@34.2687272,-83.3281409,867m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x88f61e9a48585297:0xfe3da 714404c31be

The Camp in question.....

Am I correct Jeff??

I don't recognize the roads but it must be, I seriously doubt there is more than one, like I had posted on one of the post I just posted, it shows the camp and where it is from Commerce, it is a real camp with real issues, and it shouldn't be taken lightly .

red state
08-03-2015, 07:34 AM
Isn't it a shame that their 'military bases' allow them to be armed but our BEST Americans can't be armed?

Good to see that the GREAT State of Mississippi has no such camps on the map but the muSLUMS (and liberals) are completely engulfing the USA.

So......Clinton's FBi, ATF and others can move in and kill a WHITE woman (holding a baby) because of so-called complaints over guns and so-called camp out in Ruby Ridge (OR) Bush allowing that liberal SOB New Orleans mayor to illegally disarm Americans when they need arms MOST but we can't do a thing about such camps where Jeff rides? Just another KraZy, one-sided dilemma that REAL Americans find themselves in.

After the Reagan era, we have paid dearly with his prosperity and kicking communism's @$$. We've had Clinton for 8 years, Bush for 8 years and now B.O. for 8 years. Our founding fathers must have been BRILLIANT for their system to still be standing after so many attacks over the years. These last few presidents have been (and i've said this over MANY years) are and have been more of a threat and have done more damage than ANY OBL could ever hope to do. B.O. is 50 times worse than the others before him and I truly can't imagine making it or being able to type a message such as this when HELLary takes office.

I truly believe that the triggered timing that the muSLUMs are waiting on is either B.O. doing something outrageous before he leaves (if he leaves) or that the muSLUMs will finally see that America can't be saved when HELLary takes office and will launch attack after attack with wide spread chaos and confusion that will finish off what we know as a life right now.

How many believe that B.O. will simply go quietly into that good night.....heck, he's already campaigning HERE and overseas. Someone like Soros will probably encourage that ego-maniac that he could and SHOULD somehow take the reigns (again - indefinitely). The muSLUMS definitely have his back and he theirs.....

Gunny
08-03-2015, 07:37 AM

If you were white and did that you'd be headlining CNN and they'd be blaming a confederate battle flag.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-03-2015, 09:43 AM

An AK-47, like a knife isn't a problem until someone uses it on you.
Rather late then to do anything about it, huh?
How about recognizing the danger beforehand and being armed and prepared?
Maybe get the drop on the vermin and even drop them first if such dire measures are warranted .
I can see that you have not a damn clue about either survival or fighting.
One would think with your high IQ that you would bone up on both since your's/family's life may depend on it someday.-Tyr

Gunny
08-03-2015, 09:46 AM
White cop gets murdered by black asshole in west Memphis.

No rioting. Let's see how long this stays on top of the news.

Kathianne
08-03-2015, 09:49 AM

I heard the police chief say something like, 'in spite of the current mantra of 'black lives matter', it really is 'all lives matter...'

Kathianne
08-03-2015, 09:49 AM
I heard the police chief say something like, 'in spite of the current mantra of 'black lives matter', it really is 'all lives matter...'

Oh and he is black.

Gunny
08-03-2015, 10:02 AM
Oh and he is black.

Uh huh. Again, notice no rioting. My point is the hypocrisy.

fj1200
08-03-2015, 10:20 AM
... why in the hell can't our Government. Had this been the Hells Angels or Outlaws compound...

To the former; Who says our government can't? To the latter; Unlikely.

From your link given--tyr

“They had their Colorado compound raided and shut down, and if you were to read all the newspaper pieces from back prior to that raid it would sound the same way — these are nice peaceful people — and then they found cashes of weapons and explosives.”

Hmm, kind of sounds like you.

Gunny
08-03-2015, 10:25 AM
To the former; Who says our government can't? To the latter; Unlikely.

Hmm, kind of sounds like you.

Where the f*ck have you been? I haven't been getting any damned help around here at all.

fj1200
08-03-2015, 10:31 AM
Where the f*ck have you been? I haven't been getting any damned help around here at all.

Michigan. Spreading leftieism ;) like I was spraying my driver all over the course. :eek:

Since when do you need help?

gabosaurus
08-03-2015, 10:37 AM

Since when do you need any help? :devilgun:

Jeff
08-03-2015, 06:27 PM
Since when do you need any help? :devilgun:

Tell em Gabs, he has you in his corner, as for Fj, hell I didn't know that let Libs up there. :laugh:

Jeff
08-03-2015, 06:36 PM
If you were white and did that you'd be headlining CNN and they'd be blaming a confederate battle flag.

we keep messing around down around this camp ( yup it's fun :laugh: ) but I worry more about getting locked up than I do the terrorist. I can hear it no, notorious Bikers Gang arrested for harassing peaceful Muslims ( that just happened to be holding AK's )

All Lives matter and people need to see this soon

To the former; Who says our government can't? To the latter; Unlikely

Then why don't they ???? Hell it is on the FBI list, Imagine if the Outlaws stood guard outside their compound with machine guns, dang it would be front page news.

Gunny have you ever heard of a bike gang called Hell's Lovers, they where originally from Chicago but they have a few charters in TX, we run across them lest night, seems they had a nationally rally in VA and where heading home, they are the first white/black outlaw club.

gabosaurus
08-03-2015, 08:37 PM
I would be more worried about a biker gang than a camp full of Muslims.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-03-2015, 09:47 PM

That was in Memphis TN, -- NOT- in West Memphis Ark. -Tyr

p.s. I live here , thus they kinda walk the damn line, if ya know what I mean.;)

Jeff
08-04-2015, 12:14 AM

So you would be worried about some guys riding down the road having fun on their bikes than guys standing guard holding Ak's, yup there is that liberal mentality again, as I stated a outlaw biker gang doing the same exact thing this camp is doing would of been shut down the first day they opened.

But let me ask you, when was the last time a group of bikers killed a few thousand innocent people, how about how many videos have you seen of bikers cutting peoples heads off, how many of these terrible bikers have burned people to death, yea this statement coming from a person that tells us she shoots and owns guns but in the next breath says gun laws should be tighter, we should have stricter laws on guns but it is OK for the Muslims to be standing at a gate with machine guns, how about pick a side and stand with it, got to love liberals, y'all are so worried about being PC that your BS kriss crosses and gets all screwed up.

In Manhattan the Hell Angels have a charter, they basically own the road, and guess what, you can leave your bike out there all day and it will be there when you come back, try that in any other part of the city, hell I know folks that have slept in there car on that road, again try that anywhere else in the city, yea the big bad bikers that do more for charities, especially children's charities than any other group and nit wits like you put them down. Kind of rough not knowing what the hell your talking about in life, must really suck.

Gunny
08-04-2015, 02:47 AM
So you would be worried about some guys riding down the road having fun on their bikes than guys standing guard holding Ak's, yup there is that liberal mentality again, as I stated a outlaw biker gang doing the same exact thing this camp is doing would of been shut down the first day they opened.

But let me ask you, when was the last time a group of bikers killed a few thousand innocent people, how about how many videos have you seen of bikers cutting peoples heads off, how many of these terrible bikers have burned people to death, yea this statement coming from a person that tells us she shoots and owns guns but in the next breath says gun laws should be tighter, we should have stricter laws on guns but it is OK for the Muslims to be standing at a gate with machine guns, how about pick a side and stand with it, got to love liberals, y'all are so worried about being PC that your BS kriss crosses and gets all screwed up.

In Manhattan the Hell Angels have a charter, they basically own the road, and guess what, you can leave your bike out there all day and it will be there when you come back, try that in any other part of the city, hell I know folks that have slept in there car on that road, again try that anywhere else in the city, yea the big bad bikers that do more for charities, especially children's charities than any other group and nit wits like you put them down. Kind of rough not knowing what the hell your talking about in life, must really suck.

Bikers are all criminals, dontcha know? I'd put the Outlaws or Hells Angels against ISIS ANY day. I'd have to straddle me a ride just to get in on the action.

Some people don't know who the f*ck they're screwing with.

Jeff
08-04-2015, 06:06 AM
Bikers are all criminals, dontcha know? I'd put the Outlaws or Hells Angels against ISIS ANY day. I'd have to straddle me a ride just to get in on the action.

Some people don't know who the f*ck they're screwing with.

Uneducated people Gunny, people that have no idea what bikers are about have no idea. Yes they can be ruthless when the times call for it, but tell them a kid is sick and bikers come out of the wood work to help.

We had a little girl down here go into such a bas asthma attack that she went into a coma, unfortunately she never awoke from it, the funeral home needed X amount of money to bury her, hell bro she was 13 years old. Well guess who not only scraped the money together to have her buried but than had a benefit run to pay for the rest of the funeral bills as well as her medical bills, yup you guessed it those nasty bikers. So as gabby is cozing up to ISIS we are out there helping kids, yup a liberal mind is a terrible thing to waste, but it's even a worse thing to have. :laugh:

fj1200
08-04-2015, 08:30 AM
... as for Fj, hell I didn't know that let Libs up there. :laugh:

They don't. ;)

fj1200
08-04-2015, 08:40 AM
Then why don't they ???? Hell it is on the FBI list, Imagine if the Outlaws stood guard outside their compound with machine guns, dang it would be front page news.

What would you have them do? They appear to be exercising their 2A rights. Should the FBI monitor them in one place or break up the place and have them scatter? I'm going to guess that the Outlaws are not going to look kindly on an outsider coming to take a look. My friend was delivering a load of construction materials to a compound up in the mountains north of you and he made his delivery behind a huge gate where everyone was carrying. Is there a functional difference between those instances?

Jeff
08-04-2015, 08:54 AM
What would you have them do? They appear to be exercising their 2A rights. Should the FBI monitor them in one place or break up the place and have them scatter? I'm going to guess that the Outlaws are not going to look kindly on an outsider coming to take a look. My friend was delivering a load of construction materials to a compound up in the mountains north of you and he made his delivery behind a huge gate where everyone was carrying. Is there a functional difference between those instances?

This compound your buddy delivered to was run by who ???

If the Outlaws wanted to do the same the FBI and every other law agency would be there to shut it down, hell let the Outlaws just stand at the gates with a pistol on their side let alone AK's in their hands and the police would be all over it.

fj1200
08-04-2015, 09:10 AM
This compound your buddy delivered to was run by who ???

If the Outlaws wanted to do the same the FBI and every other law agency would be there to shut it down, hell let the Outlaws just stand at the gates with a pistol on their side let alone AK's in their hands and the police would be all over it.

I don't know. I assume that they were just a bunch of like-minded individuals who valued their privacy.

If the Outlaws are running a criminal organization then I imagine that they would be shut down once a case is made. I think once it's determined that your friends up in Commerce are running a criminal organization then the FBI will be all over it. So what is the functional difference other than they are Muslim? It's been characterized as a terrorist camp but have they been linked to terrorism?

Drummond
08-04-2015, 09:48 AM

Really ? How many bombs does the average biker gang carry around with it ?

Are biker gangs given to beheading people ? Or, have they declared war on Syria lately ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-04-2015, 10:06 AM
Really ? How many bombs does the average biker gang carry around with it ?

Are biker gangs given to beheading people ? Or, have they declared war on Syria lately ?
Which biker gang has been attacking the U.S. military or murdering innocent civilians worldwide for a cult religion?
Answer-- NONE!!!--Tyr

jimnyc
08-04-2015, 10:08 AM
I wish there were certain people you could FORCE to go camping with some radical muslims. Either they don't come back, or they do wearing a burqa. (and with some idiots hopefully a ball and gag too)

Gunny
08-04-2015, 11:23 AM
I wish there were certain people you could FORCE to go camping with some radical muslims. Either they don't come back, or they do wearing a burqa. (and with some idiots hopefully a ball and gag too)

Hell, I just wish I could make them go "camping". The Marine Corps can make camping, fishing, swimming, hiking and anything else you can think of a living Hell. And I got 21 years under my belt. I'm an "expert". :)

gabosaurus
08-04-2015, 11:52 AM

My daughter went camping with some non-radical Muslims (most of them are non-radical, just like most bikers are non-radical). No one wore a burqa. There was no head-chopping practice or talk of jihad. Just a group of kids discussing their religious beliefs and why they should respect their elders.

Gunny
08-04-2015, 11:59 AM
My daughter went camping with some non-radical Muslims (most of them are non-radical, just like most bikers are non-radical). No one wore a burqa. There was no head-chopping practice or talk of jihad. Just a group of kids discussing their religious beliefs and why they should respect their elders.

You're such a lefty. Keep on ignoring the elephant in the room.

gabosaurus
08-04-2015, 12:04 PM

I will do my best to keep my kid away from motorcycle gangs. Thanks for your concern.

jimnyc
08-04-2015, 12:18 PM

Since 9/11 - Muslims around the world have committed over 26,000 terror related attacks. The total number of lives lost due to Muslim radicalism is unfathomable. Just last week there were 364 dead and over 500 injured. Ramadan just ended, during Ramadan there were over 300 attacks and a total of 2,988 killed. It's day after day after day after day after day after day after day. Some want to ignore it's happening ALL over the world, in the name of political correctness, we cant "offend" anyone. No one is going to want to listen until it starts happening here. What's that, 9/11? Shootings at the bases? Boston?

Gunny
08-04-2015, 12:19 PM
I will do my best to keep my kid away from motorcycle gangs. Thanks for your concern.

Bikers are like Marines ... best of friends, worst of enemies. And be careful what you wish for. Kids usually turn out to be exactly what you don't want. You still have to love them.

jimnyc
08-04-2015, 12:29 PM
Bikers are like Marines ... best of friends, worst of enemies. And be careful what you wish for. Kids usually turn out to be exactly what you don't want. You still have to love them.

Sometimes, the BAD biker gangs, you might see some violence, and almost always towards one another. How many of these gangs are looking to harm folks not gang related? How many terror attacks have they committed? Kids around the world are dying DAILY due to radical Muslims, and some don't say a peep about it. But then want to condemn a biker gang, an unknown one at that, out of ignorance. These folks are fucking idiots, generally liberals, generally accomplished liars and might go so low as to use their children as a pawn in a debate.

I can't even begin to state how many biker gangs I have been around, or have drank in the same place as, or stayed in the same hotel as... Not a batted eye and not even a hint of violence or ill will. I felt 300000000000000% more comfy when I stayed at a hotel filled with the bikers than I have at the fancy schmancy hotels filled with snobby liberal types.

At one time or another, you'll find various biker gangs involved in initiatives to gather funding and toys to help out children at hospitals or various other places. I'm confident that each time they do so that the Muslim folks are trying to do the same for the kids. :rolleyes:

Gunny
08-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Sometimes, the BAD biker gangs, you might see some violence, and almost always towards one another. How many of these gangs are looking to harm folks not gang related? How many terror attacks have they committed? Kids around the world are dying DAILY due to radical Muslims, and some don't say a peep about it. But then want to condemn a biker gang, an unknown one at that, out of ignorance. These folks are fucking idiots, generally liberals, generally accomplished liars and might go so low as to use their children as a pawn in a debate.

I can't even begin to state how many biker gangs I have been around, or have drank in the same place as, or stayed in the same hotel as... Not a batted eye and not even a hint of violence or ill will. I felt 300000000000000% more comfy when I stayed at a hotel filled with the bikers than I have at the fancy schmancy hotels filled with snobby liberal types.

At one time or another, you'll find various biker gangs involved in initiatives to gather funding and toys to help out children at hospitals or various other places. I'm confident that each time they do so that the Muslim folks are trying to do the same for the kids. :rolleyes:

I worked in a biker bar before I joined the Corps. So picture this: bouncer in a biker bar.:laugh: I used to hang. I just had this little piece of common sense that said Gunny+bikes= doom. I'm too crazy to go for that.

And they remind me of Marines. They'll do anything for a little kid, but f*ck you up in a heartbeat.

gabosaurus
08-04-2015, 02:55 PM
Too many of you have very active fantasy lives. :rolleyes:

Jeff
08-04-2015, 05:25 PM

That would be great, because honestly we don't want folks like you around, as for the camping trip where all the little angels sat around talking about respecting their elders, well was that before or after you and your daughter had tea with the Queen to discuss the Muslims over there, or was it the trip you and your daughter took to meet with Obama to discuss the worlds problems. Hell lets call a spade a spade, you are full of shit, if one was to believe you they would have to be a complete idiot, according to the things you have posted , you and your daughters travel the world to get the true answers for any issue, you have more degree's than Carter has pills, hell you are friends with every famous person in the world, and lets not forget dang how can we, you and your sister the marksman, yea the two of you shoot better than anyone alive, but yet you side with Obama about guns restrictions, reason being is because you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to guns if you did you would understand what Obama is trying to do.Example: you feel hunting rifles are fine and should be legal but the big bad guns Obama wants banned ( anything with a pistol grip ) are bad, fact being lots of shot guns have pistol grips, a AR doesn't have near the knock down power the average hunting rifle has, say a 30-06. I love when I ask you a question that you know you can't answer so you just ignore it, well in all fairness you do that in about 95% of all post . I said in another thread, it must suck knowing nothing, I guess that is why folks make up stories about stuff they have no idea about. And to think you know all this and a dumb ass trucker/biker can outwit you with or without facts ( links ) 90% of the time.

Yea Cary on. :rolleyes:

Drummond
08-04-2015, 05:29 PM

.. and Muslims, of course, are OK ?

Newsflash (something they forgot to tell you about at Leftie Central, in the middle of your latest programming session ?) ... it's the very nature of terrorist cells not to give themselves away, until AFTER they've done their bit of blowing things, and especially people, up !

It's also the nature of radicalisation that it's something of a covert activity ! Do you imagine your kid, if ever radicalised, will one day come home and say 'Guess what ? I was radicalised today ! Do you know any good explosives experts ?':eek:

.. Still, if you find it too politically correct to ever dream of caring about such things ....

Jeff
08-04-2015, 05:32 PM
I don't know. I assume that they were just a bunch of like-minded individuals who valued their privacy.

I asked because I had a friend that delivered lumber to the camp in Commerce and he had to back the truck into a building and then get out, he wasn't permitted to leave the area they told him to wait in, he said he felt like he had crossed enemy lines.

If the Outlaws are running a criminal organization then I imagine that they would be shut down once a case is made. I think once it's determined that your friends up in Commerce are running a criminal organization then the FBI will be all over it. So what is the functional difference other than they are Muslim? It's been characterized as a terrorist camp but have they been linked to terrorism?

Fj if this was the Outlaws or the HA it would of been shut down the day it opened and you know it, just the fact they have armed guards ( even though it is legal ) at the gates is a issue, but the fact that the demand folks to leave and do so in a threatening way should be more than enough to get a visit from law enforcement. But as you said I am sure the FBI knows all about them ( hell it will tell you that in the net ) what confuses me is why not treat them like you would anyother compound that has armed guards.

Drummond
08-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Too many of you have very active fantasy lives. :rolleyes:

... and fantastic imaginations ...

Like, the fantasy that you might've had the courage of your convictions and taken the opportunity of visiting London's Leftie hotspots ?

After all .. have you never wanted to visit any Socialist paradises ?

We British have a different word for them. We call them 'slums'.

sundaydriver
08-04-2015, 05:58 PM
The camp is probably run by our CIA to track those that sign up.

Drummond
08-04-2015, 06:09 PM
The camp is probably run by our CIA to track those that sign up.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Are you, in your own way, doing a 'Jafar' ?

He claimed Anjem Choudary was a MI5 stooge, as I recall ... :laugh::laugh:

sundaydriver
08-04-2015, 06:14 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Are you, in your own way, doing a 'Jafar' ?

He claimed Anjem Choudary was a MI5 stooge, as I recall ... :laugh::laugh:

It's a crazy war being fought in a crazy way, who knows?

gabosaurus
08-04-2015, 07:38 PM
... and fantastic imaginations ...

Like, the fantasy that you might've had the courage of your convictions and taken the opportunity of visiting London's Leftie hotspots ?

After all .. have you never wanted to visit any Socialist paradises ?

We British have a different word for them. We call them 'slums'.

Why should I care which part of London is considered "left or "right?" I will leave that to those who live and die politics. I just wanted to keep my daughter entertained and do some shopping.
So, is Birmingham considered a "leftie hotspot?" My friend and I went up a bit north of there to attend a street fair and relive our teenage years with a concert featuring 5ive and Atomic Kitten. Then we went to a Jamaican restaurant for pulled pork sandwiches. It was yummy.

fj1200
08-05-2015, 08:23 AM
Fj if this was the Outlaws or the HA it would of been shut down the day it opened and you know it, just the fact they have armed guards ( even though it is legal ) at the gates is a issue, but the fact that the demand folks to leave and do so in a threatening way should be more than enough to get a visit from law enforcement. But as you said I am sure the FBI knows all about them ( hell it will tell you that in the net ) what confuses me is why not treat them like you would anyother compound that has armed guards.

Do you think the Outlaws and HA have "camps" now that are armed and not in danger of being shut down? I wouldn't be surprised if there were and known about by the FBI. My point is that they should be treated like any other compound that has armed guards.

PixieStix
08-05-2015, 11:11 AM
Uneducated people Gunny, people that have no idea what bikers are about have no idea. Yes they can be ruthless when the times call for it, but tell them a kid is sick and bikers come out of the wood work to help.

We had a little girl down here go into such a bas asthma attack that she went into a coma, unfortunately she never awoke from it, the funeral home needed X amount of money to bury her, hell bro she was 13 years old. Well guess who not only scraped the money together to have her buried but than had a benefit run to pay for the rest of the funeral bills as well as her medical bills, yup you guessed it those nasty bikers. So as gabby is cozing up to ISIS we are out there helping kids, yup a liberal mind is a terrible thing to waste, but it's even a worse thing to have. :laugh:

I know what bikers are about. I am originally from WV. My hometown had a biker gang. (Brothers of the Wheel) That did great things for their town. There was one instance when I had a boyfriend that hit me. And one of the bikers broke his nose. He never hit me again :lol: With that said. THAT was just a biker that believed in justice. As well as compassion and goodness.

You sigline is perfect for a biker!. Liberals are close minded, judgmental and mean. :D plain and simple. They need to look into the mirror

Gunny
08-05-2015, 12:06 PM
Do you think the Outlaws and HA have "camps" now that are armed and not in danger of being shut down? I wouldn't be surprised if there were and known about by the FBI. My point is that they should be treated like any other compound that has armed guards.

Which is how? My house is an armed camp.

gabosaurus
08-05-2015, 12:25 PM
Biker gangs are also primary sources for drug smuggling, prostitution, extortion and organized crime.

Gunny
08-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Biker gangs are also primary sources for drug smuggling, prostitution, extortion and organized crime.

Bullshit. Want to give it another try?

Apparently you don't know shit about bikers and believe just what you see on TV.

I'd trust my life to a biker before I would some lame-ass leftwingnut that couldn't dig up some balls if they were laying on the open ground.

jimnyc
08-05-2015, 03:05 PM
Bullshit. Want to give it another try?

Apparently you don't know shit about bikers and believe just what you see on TV.

I'd trust my life to a biker before I would some lame-ass leftwingnut that couldn't dig up some balls if they were laying on the open ground.

How did the bait taste? She doesn't give a flip either way about bikers, guaranteed.

fj1200
08-05-2015, 03:15 PM
Which is how? My house is an armed camp.

Now that would depend on the sort of criminal activities you got going on over there. PM me if it's anything fun. ;)

Jeff
08-06-2015, 06:50 AM

And you know this how ???

Yes some Gangs have been involved in illegal activity, I would say no more illegal than what our Government is involved in, but again I ask you how do you know this, and could you back it up with facts ? And no I don't want to hear the bull shit how you and your daughter went and had lunch with Sonny Badger :laugh: ( I am sure you know who he is, hell you know everything ) but the fact if at least 65% of bikers, probably higher than that, because that 65% comes from the 1% percent clubs are hard working Americans that go to work daily and live in the suburbs, they throw their leathers on and head out on weekends, now as I said that is 65% of the 1% of bikers that consider themselves 1% outlaws.

I am the president of a club, it is a Christian club, but we have members from the Pagan's, HA, and the Outlaws and even a Bandito, and we do nothing illegal at all, except maybe run to fast some times, I am fixing to get a new Club up and going that will be closer to what you would call a gang, I have already hand picked who I will take with me to get this going, they have all been 1% ers and you know what they want to ride and have fun period, so maybe learn what you are talking about before you open your mouth.

Jeff
08-06-2015, 06:52 AM
How did the bait taste? She doesn't give a flip either way about bikers, guaranteed.

All she truly cares about is telling the kids in line in the lunch room to hurry up because she has to wash the dished when they are threw. :laugh:

Drummond
08-06-2015, 07:10 AM
Why should I care which part of London is considered "left or "right?" I will leave that to those who live and die politics. I just wanted to keep my daughter entertained and do some shopping.
So, is Birmingham considered a "leftie hotspot?" My friend and I went up a bit north of there to attend a street fair and relive our teenage years with a concert featuring 5ive and Atomic Kitten. Then we went to a Jamaican restaurant for pulled pork sandwiches. It was yummy.

I'm happy that you found something in Birmingham that you liked. We aim to please ....

Birmingham is like a smaller London ... I've been there several times (I miss the older-style Bullring Market, replaced now by an altogether more sterile shopping mall-design). Everything in Birmingham seems compressed down, as if someone tried to fit London into a substantially smaller space. Just as London has its boroughs, so Birmingham also has its outer regions. As with London, the political makeup of them varies with the locality ... the fortunes of its inhabitants, likewise.

I'm not nearly as familiar with Birmingham as I am London, though I think it fair to say that it is a little more generally Leftie than London is. It has its own substantial immigrant population, after all, and immigrant populations invariably cluster in those areas where the political climate best suits their demands of it (i.e they know which Party is the most likely to cave into their demands).

.. which reminds me ! Birmingham was the locality, by the way, for the much-reported Islamist takeover of some of its schools. From the Birmingham Mail ...

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/trojan-horse-islamic-extremists-tried-7235892

Schools investigated by officials looking into an alleged takeover plot by hard-line Muslims attempted to cover up their activities, according to damning findings revealed today.

David Cameron has ordered a “robust response” to the situation in Birmingham after investigations suggested some of the schools had attempted to fool inspectors by putting on “hastily arranged shows of cultural inclusivity”, including in one case a religious education lesson on Christianity.

Education watchdog Ofsted could step up its use of unannounced visits as a result of the findings and will also maintain a regular presence in the Birmingham schools involved, reporting directly to the Prime Minister and Education Secretary Michael Gove, who has been at the centre of a political storm over his handling of the so-called Trojan Horse plot. (http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/trojan-horse-michael-gove-denies-7232053)

He was forced to apologise to the Prime Minister after a damaging feud with Home Secretary Theresa May, (http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/trojan-horse-home-secretary-theresa-7212925) whose closest aide Fiona Cunningham had to resign following a bitter round of briefings and counter-briefings about efforts to combat extremism.

Both ministers will attend a meeting with Mr Cameron and a specially-called session of the cross-government extremism task force to deal with the Birmingham allegations.

Ofsted reports into 21 schools triggered by the Trojan Horse allegations will be released by the watchdog, with a statement from the chief inspector of schools Sir Michael Wilshaw.

It is understood that six schools will be placed into special measures.

The Education Funding Agency (EFA), which carried out parallel investigations to Ofsted in Birmingham, found evidence of efforts to persuade its inspectors that a wider range of religious teaching was on offer in at least one school.

In response Mr Gove has asked Sir Michael to look into the practicalities of making all schools subject to the possibility of no-notice inspections by Ofsted to stop the risk of future attempts to influence reports. The previous Ofsted inspections of five of the Trojan Horse schools, rated good or outstanding in 2012 and 2013 gave one or two days’ notice.

But this time round, when snap inspections were carried out with less than 30 minutes’ notice, they were found to be inadequate.

The Prime Minister said: “Protecting our children is one of the first duties of Government and that is why the issue of alleged Islamist extremism in Birmingham schools demands a robust response.

“The Education Secretary will now ask Sir Michael Wilshaw to look into allowing any school to be inspected at no notice, stopping schools having the opportunity to cover up activities which have no place in our society.”

The EFA’s report on Oldknow Academy in Small Heath will make clear that staff told inspectors “they had been instructed to add Christianity to learning because of our visit”.

The agency was told by two staff members that an assembly on Easter and Christianity had been put on “especially for our benefit” and a timetabled literacy lesson at the school was switched for a religious education lesson on Christianity, according to the report.

As chief inspector of schools, Sir Michael already has the power to order no-notice inspections, but this is normally only used in cases of serious child safeguarding concerns. Mr Gove said: “We have to ensure children are safe in our schools. Evidence uncovered in Birmingham clearly indicates that schools have used the notice they have been given of inspections to evade proper scrutiny.

“Sir Michael Wilshaw will now examine the practicalities of moving to a position where all schools know they may face an unannounced inspection. Our children need to be protected in schools, kept safe from the dangers of extremism and guaranteed a broad and balanced curriculum.