PDA

View Full Version : Taqqiya at work.

stevecanuck
07-25-2015, 06:37 PM
Last week a Muslim apologist/liar had a letter to the editor printed in 3 Canadian newspapers. In it he misquoted a verse of the Qur'an to make it appear it says something it clearly does not, and of course he got away with it because nobody at the papers bothered to confirm the quote. He cited verse 5:32 as saying "if one kills a person, it’s as if they have killed all of mankind". I've seen this lie before. It's become one of the standards, but here's the truth: The verse deals with the killing of Abel by Cain, and the unedited beginning of it reads, "Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely." Note the phrase beginning with "unless", which the writer conveniently removed. Killing someone in retaliation for murder or bad deeds is allowed, which explains why Muhammad Abdulazeez felt justified in killing 4 U.S. marines. Zealous followers of Islam believe U.S. soldiers are at war with Islam, thereby making them guilty of "corruption". So, contrary to Malik's claim, this verse can actually be used to justify killing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-25-2015, 09:18 PM
Tens of millions of under educated, over praised so-called intellectuals in this nation did not even need that verse misquoted to justify their appeasing Islam!
They do so because Islam seeks the destruction of this nation as it was founded--on a Judeo-Christian beliefs and moral laws.
Islam is the cancer that infects this nation and it is a very, very heavily protected disease!
We will either fall from its curse or have to cut it out entirely! Which would mean all out war.
They will not force that for a few more years methinks. Perhaps even 10 or 15 years. -Tyr

Drummond
07-25-2015, 09:37 PM
Tens of millions of under educated, over praised so-called intellectuals in this nation did not even need that verse misquoted to justify their appeasing Islam!
They do so because Islam seeks the destruction of this nation as it was founded--on a Judeo-Christian beliefs and moral laws.
Islam is the cancer that infects this nation and it is a very, very heavily protected disease!
We will either fall from its curse or have to cut it out entirely! Which would mean all out war.
They will not force that for a few more years methinks. Perhaps even 10 or 15 years. -Tyr

As I see it, it all depends on whether the Left win any more political victories in America. It isn't enough just to oust Obama's mob, what is necessary is to KEEP them from regaining power. Why ? Because it's the Left that does its damndest to facilitate social attitudes which demand the incessant deferral to Islam and Islamists on pain of being pilloried as a racist or bigot if you refuse to.

If Islamists can ride the tide of such sheer traitorous appeasement, they'll do so. It'll be 'peaceful' ... but it'll be a stealthy surrender. One day, Americans will wake up to discover they no longer recognise the country whose core values they'd long believed in.

On the other hand, if the Right wing can prevail, sanity may accompany it, and steps to excise the poison working its way into the US's bloodstream may be taken.

Perianne
07-25-2015, 10:13 PM
As I see it, it all depends on whether the Left win any more political victories in America. It isn't enough just to oust Obama's mob, what is necessary is to KEEP them from regaining power. Why ? Because it's the Left that does its damndest to facilitate social attitudes which demand the incessant deferral to Islam and Islamists on pain of being pilloried as a racist or bigot if you refuse to.

If Islamists can ride the tide of such sheer traitorous appeasement, they'll do so. It'll be 'peaceful' ... but it'll be a stealthy surrender. One day, Americans will wake up to discover they no longer recognise the country whose core values they'd long believed in.

On the other hand, if the Right wing can prevail, sanity may accompany it, and steps to excise the poison working its way into the US's bloodstream may be taken.

The left will win because they will never give up.

Will America die with a bang or with a whimper?

Drummond
07-25-2015, 10:45 PM

The Left can only succeed if they have the power to succeed. This power is given to them by an electorate which believes it's right that they acquire it.

So what matters is for the general public to be convinced that the Left are utterly unfit to hold positions of power. You do that by making the Conservative case. Your forthcoming election will be a battle fought for the survival of American values, with those values shown to ONLY be held by the Right wing of American politics.

Perianne
07-25-2015, 11:41 PM
The Left can only succeed if they have the power to succeed. This power is given to them by an electorate which believes it's right that they acquire it.

So what matters is for the general public to be convinced that the Left are utterly unfit to hold positions of power. You do that by making the Conservative case. Your forthcoming election will be a battle fought for the survival of American values, with those values shown to ONLY be held by the Right wing of American politics.

I agree 100%. Convincing "others" that conservative values are to their benefit is difficult when the left promises amnesty, welfare, free this, free that, etc. People tend to vote for their own selfish, immediate gratification rather than the long term outlook for the nation.

This discussion will no longer have any validity if we elect a president and congress who will grant amnesty to millions of potential Democrats. Immigration is the only battle that matters right now. If we lose the immigration battle, we lose everything.

Drummond
07-26-2015, 09:06 AM
I agree 100%. Convincing "others" that conservative values are to their benefit is difficult when the left promises amnesty, welfare, free this, free that, etc. People tend to vote for their own selfish, immediate gratification rather than the long term outlook for the nation.

This discussion will no longer have any validity if we elect a president and congress who will grant amnesty to millions of potential Democrats. Immigration is the only battle that matters right now. If we lose the immigration battle, we lose everything.

... that and homeland security, I'd suggest. With the world's Islamic terrorist groups seeing America as their number one enemy, it seems to me that there's no such thing as too much of it.

I've seen criticisms of the powers your Homeland Security agency already has. Don't these tend to come from the Left ? Whoever takes power in future needs to be uncompromising on the need to empower that Agency to whatever level they require to best do their job.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-26-2015, 09:20 AM
... that and homeland security, I'd suggest. With the world's Islamic terrorist groups seeing America as their number one enemy, it seems to me that there's no such thing as too much of it.

I've seen criticisms of the powers your Homeland Security agency already has. Don't these tend to come from the Left ? Whoever takes power in future needs to be uncompromising on the need to empower that Agency to whatever level they require to best do their job.

Whoever takes power in future needs to be uncompromising on the need to empower that Agency to whatever level they require to best do their job.

^^^^ Extreme danger in doing that my friend, for if it is leftist in control that will lead greatly towards tyranny , as now being seen by the actions of the obama, dem party and their allies!!!!
That can only work when its honorable, principled and courageous men in national leadership roles. The Founders are all dead and its been a damn long time since we had a group even starting to approach their caliber..
Obama and current leadership is just about as far from that as is possible to get IMHO.-Tyr

LongTermGuy
07-26-2015, 09:48 AM

They wont win...its not over...:salute:

http://www.quote-coyote.com/album/small/Donald-Trump-fate-quotes.jpg

Drummond
07-26-2015, 10:16 AM
^^^^ Extreme danger in doing that my friend, for if it is leftist in control that will lead greatly towards tyranny , as now being seen by the actions of the obama, dem party and their allies!!!!
That can only work when its honorable, principled and courageous men in national leadership roles. The Founders are all dead and its been a damn long time since we had a group even starting to approach their caliber..
Obama and current leadership is just about as far from that as is possible to get IMHO.-Tyr

I take your point, Tyr. Which only goes to illustrate how very vital it is that the Left are denied power, and not just for one term !!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-26-2015, 10:29 AM
I take your point, Tyr. Which only goes to illustrate how very vital it is that the Left are denied power, and not just for one term !!

Which only goes to illustrate how very vital it is that the Left are denied power, and not just for one term !

Tis very likely that the fix is in on that too..
In my opinion, the obama second term was stolen, all indicators point to that being the case. -Tyr

Drummond
07-26-2015, 11:04 AM
Tis very likely that the fix is in on that too..
In my opinion, the obama second term was stolen, all indicators point to that being the case. -Tyr

With a case made strongly enough by the Right, and with polls indicating strong anti-Dem sentiment, hopefully that'd be very hard to sustain for the forthcoming election ? Or .. am I being naive ?

gabosaurus
07-26-2015, 11:48 AM
With a case made strongly enough by the Right, and with polls indicating strong anti-Dem sentiment, hopefully that'd be very hard to sustain for the forthcoming election ? Or .. am I being naive ?

You are being naive. You are disregarding the Republican party's innate ability to destroy itself from within.