PDA

View Full Version : Ridding Ourselves of Disease and Crime

Perianne
07-28-2015, 01:54 AM
Diseases that were once effectively eradicated in America have now reared their ugly heads. Crime among illegals is unacceptable:

[A]n internal report by the Texas Department of Public Safety, obtained by PJ Media, finds that illegal immigrants have committed hundreds of thousands of crimes, including nearly 3,000 homicides, in Texas. According to the Department of Public Safety’s analysis, foreign aliens committed 611,234 unique crimes in Texas from 2008 to 2014, including thousands of homicides and sexual assaults. The report states:
From October 2008 to April 2014, Texas identified a total 177,588 unique criminal alien defendants booked into Texas county jails. These individuals have been identified through the Secure Communities initiative, in which Texas has participated since October 2008.

As Adams points out, this total includes only illegal immigrants who had been finger-printed prior to being detained. Arrests of illegal immigrants who had not been previously been fingerprinted are not included in arrest numbers derived from the Secure Communities initiative. Thus, the staggeringly high aggregate crime totals in Texas would be even higher if crimes by the many illegal immigrants who are not in the fingerprint database were included.
Adams emphasizes that the criminal aliens identified by the Texas Department of Public Safety have been responsible for the most heinous types of crimes — and in astonishing numbers:
A review of these 177,588 defendants shows that they are responsible for at least 611,234 individual criminal charges over their criminal careers, including 2,993 homicides and 7,695 sexual assaults.

If you were in charge, how would you deal with the wave of disease and crime aka illegal immigrants?

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/07/in-texas-an-illegal-immigrant-crime-wave.php

http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_301_32135.php

Perianne
07-28-2015, 03:59 AM
http://usofarn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/illegal-immigrants-diseases.jpg

Perianne
07-28-2015, 05:46 AM
Donald Trump wants to work something out with the "good ones".

"I'm a very big believer in the merit system," Trump said. "I have to tell you: Some of these people have been here, they've done a good job. You know, in some cases, sadly, they've been living under the shadows. ... If somebody's been outstanding, we try and work something out.

"But before we do anything, we have to secure the border because the border is like having no border,"

How about if they are illegal, they have broken the law to get here, so they are not good?

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/07/donald_trump_hints_at_merit_system_for_undocumente .html

Jeff
07-28-2015, 06:08 AM
I would let the National guard earn their money, patrol the borders, if you want in America do it the right way and become a citizen the right way. As large as the border is I am not sure we could patrol it 100% efficiently but the National Guard goes to camp 2 weeks every year for training, let them train in the Desert along the border. Heck seems like if they had to go to war it is going to be in a Desert anyway so it makes sense.

Perianne
07-28-2015, 06:11 AM
I would let the National guard earn their money, patrol the borders, if you want in America do it the right way and become a citizen the right way. As large as the border is I am not sure we could patrol it 100% efficiently but the National Guard goes to camp 2 weeks every year for training, let them train in the Desert along the border. Heck seems like if they had to go to war it is going to be in a Desert anyway so it makes sense.

And what to do with the ones already here?

Jeff
07-28-2015, 06:18 AM

Deport them and let them do it the right way, now I have met many that have been here for ever, they have jobs and are members of the community, let those folks stay but make them do all the paper work to become legal and then make them pay taxes. They also should have to pay some type of tax for each year they have been here earning, it would be hard for them to declare exactly what they have made and at this point we shouldn't be trying to run them into the poor house, so figure out a modest amount and let them pay it, in payments if need be. I am sure they would much rather do that and become legal than face the alternative.

indago
07-28-2015, 08:15 AM

Anytime our border security is breached, the perp should be detained and a report made and sent to the Congress. The Secretary for Homeland Security should be brought before the Congress and questioned about our security breach, and to make a full accounting of the perp. This should be done for each and every perp that breaches our security. The Secretary for Homeland Security would have to take up residency in the committee chambers.

Meanwhile, the perp should be put on a chain gang, and used to clean up our streets and highways to earn his keep in jail.

indago
07-28-2015, 08:20 AM
http://usofarn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/illegal-immigrants-diseases.jpg

Journalist Mary Jalonick wrote for The Associated Press 27 July 2015:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Food and Drug Administration is banning imports of some fresh cilantro from Puebla, Mexico, after a government investigation found human feces and toilet paper in growing fields there. The FDA announced the partial ban Monday after cilantro imported from the state of Puebla was linked to 2013 and 2014 outbreaks of stomach illnesses in the United States.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MEXICAN_CILANTRO_BAN?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-07-27-17-57-06)

tailfins
07-28-2015, 08:24 AM
Diseases that were once effectively eradicated in America have now reared their ugly heads. Crime among illegals is unacceptable:

If you were in charge, how would you deal with the wave of disease and crime aka illegal immigrants?

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/07/in-texas-an-illegal-immigrant-crime-wave.php

Strictly enforce prevailing wage laws for non-citizens. Prosecute violating employers for human trafficking or accessory to human trafficking. Only allow citizens to become a public charge (that's a legal term, look it up). Blaming an alien for spreading disease is like blaming a rape victim for getting an STD.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-28-2015, 09:01 AM
Donald Trump wants to work something out with the "good ones".

How about if they are illegal, they have broken the law to get here, so they are not good?

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/07/donald_trump_hints_at_merit_system_for_undocumente .html

I agree with you but--but--too many interests exert massive pressure to never act "on that harsh view' by strictly enforcing immigration laws.
Has now gone on too long, to deep and too far for any easy type fix but Trump is right--really seal that border is a MUST!!!--Tyr

Augusto
07-28-2015, 09:14 AM

I think illegals should be banned no matter what. In my oppinion, simply allowing them to stay would have an increasingly big negative impact for everyone at USA. This, if the illegal immigracy is a real problem. Here is another thought: What if immigrants weren't a real problem for USA economy?

I mean, how many poor people would be willing to cross the borders illegally? How many of them would become a burden to the USA economy? What if politicians simply use the subject of immigrants as a smoke courtain to deviate attention from actual issues?

I'm asking because that is a common tactic in my country. Since Chavez, the arguments about, for instance, a magnicide attempt or... let's say, the evil of imperialism became part of the routine to drag attention from fools away from corruption. If you think about it, for such of a huge country like USA, surounded by the sea, with Canada on top and a country that is actually NOT so shitty (Mexico) below, how much damage could it cause? Remember lots of immigrants actually benefict the economy by working as "slaves" without medical insurance and for lowest salaries.

Just a thought. I might be wrong, but I like to see things from as many perspectives as possible. Is there any serious study that proves illegals to be an actual burden? How much damage do they cause? We know they do good too, so having serious DATA is pretty relevant when discussing a subject like this.

In short: First it most be argued if illegals are a real problem for the economy, rather than a diversion from the actual problems. If they are a real problem, I think they need to be banned by all means. Abuse of force, whatever. They're a problem, period.

Yet, I'm VERY curious. Can anyone supply some material of the actual damage they cause?

Augusto
07-28-2015, 09:28 AM
Check out how government / politicians like to manipulate people: http://www.care2.com/causes/10-reasons-the-new-texas-textbooks-are-dangerous-for-students.html

Make yourself this question: To which degree it's ME thinking, and to which degree I am thinking was others intended to put in my mind?

This question is pretty dangerous. It can open people's eyes.

tailfins
07-28-2015, 09:30 AM
I think illegals should be banned no matter what. In my oppinion, simply allowing them to stay would have an increasingly big negative impact for everyone at USA. This, if the illegal immigracy is a real problem. Here is another thought: What if immigrants weren't a real problem for USA economy?

I mean, how many poor people would be willing to cross the borders illegally? How many of them would become a burden to the USA economy? What if politicians simply use the subject of immigrants as a smoke courtain to deviate attention from actual issues?

I'm asking because that is a common tactic in my country. Since Chavez, the arguments about, for instance, a magnicide attempt or... let's say, the evil of imperialism became part of the routine to drag attention from fools away from corruption. If you think about it, for such of a huge country like USA, surounded by the sea, with Canada on top and a country that is actually NOT so shitty (Mexico) below, how much damage could it cause? Remember lots of immigrants actually benefict the economy by working as "slaves" without medical insurance and for lowest salaries.

Just a thought. I might be wrong, but I like to see things from as many perspectives as possible. Is there any serious study that proves illegals to be an actual burden? How much damage do they cause? We know they do good too, so having serious DATA is pretty relevant when discussing a subject like this.

In short: First it most be argued if illegals are a real problem for the economy, rather than a diversion from the actual problems. If they are a real problem, I think they need to be banned by all means. Abuse of force, whatever. They're a problem, period.

Yet, I'm VERY curious. Can anyone supply some material of the actual damage they cause?

No they don't benefit the economy, only their "masters". Like Mitt Romney pointed out, if there are no jobs and no government handouts, they will self-deport. That's why enforcing a prevailing wage law will solve the problem. Only highly qualified immigrants will find work.

tailfins
07-28-2015, 09:38 AM
Check out how government / politicians like to manipulate people: http://www.care2.com/causes/10-reasons-the-new-texas-textbooks-are-dangerous-for-students.html

Make yourself this question: To which degree it's ME thinking, and to which degree I am thinking was others intended to put in my mind?

This is one of the major reasons I moved from Rhode Island TO TEXAS Do you think it's OK that in RI, it's taboo to teach that Roger Williams was a Baptist and instead teach that he founded Rhode Island to promote diversity?

Drummond
07-28-2015, 09:41 AM

Deportations. I mean, what ELSE ?

An illegal immigrant is an immigrant with no legal right to exist in your country. Add to that the incidence of disease being carried .. and what possible alternative to deportations exists ?

Nobody has any 'right' to expect you to keep non-legitimate immigrants within your borders. If they do, they're dismissing any acceptance of legal v illegal immigration. Which in turn means that, by that reckoning, you might as well have completely open borders.

No country in the world would tolerate NO limits to its border controls. It's part and parcel of the point of having a country !!

I don't see what's involved as being any more complicated than that. Nobody has a right to foist their problems on you, then insist that you, rather than they, deal with them.

Drummond
07-28-2015, 09:44 AM

It's an aside from the main point, of course. But the point I've emphasised is EXACTLY how the Left operates on a long-term basis.

I never tire of pointing it out.

AllieBaba
07-28-2015, 12:17 PM
Strictly enforce prevailing wage laws for non-citizens. Prosecute violating employers for human trafficking or accessory to human trafficking. Only allow citizens to become a public charge (that's a legal term, look it up). Blaming an alien for spreading disease is like blaming a rape victim for getting an STD.
It's not a matter of blame, it's a matter of safety. Foreigners from pestilential holes who are allowed to bounce back and forth across our borders with no oversight bring diseases into our country. The people who are to blame are the people who have determined that we will not monitor illegals in any meaningful way, or turn them back.

Augusto
07-28-2015, 12:20 PM
This "argument" of diseases sounds to me like an excuse, and it's ridiculous.

People being people, right?

AllieBaba
07-28-2015, 12:31 PM
This "argument" of diseases sounds to me like an excuse, and it's ridiculous.

People being people, right?What are you talking about? Argument for what, and "people being people right" = ???????

Augusto
07-28-2015, 12:43 PM
of diseases.

AllieBaba
07-28-2015, 12:45 PM
of diseases.
You aren't making sense, or speaking in complete sentences. I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

Augusto
07-28-2015, 12:59 PM

As you can see, I offered a serious answer. I agreed illegal immigrants should be banned if the are a real problem for the country. However, I asked for serious data to confirm this. One must remember that illegals are also good for business = good for USA economy.

I got no response. Lately, posts have been oriented to arguying illegals are making USA population "sick", is this a real argument? It sounds to me that this is simple hatred working out under any available excuse, which is obviously pathetic = people responding like zombies to propaganda.

When I said "people being people" I meant this kind of ridiculous behavior can also be seen in my country. I know it when I see it. People acting as puppets.

My post was meant to be a wake up call, and it's sad that nobody cared about it.

Eeeitherway...

AllieBaba
07-28-2015, 01:06 PM
As you can see, I offered a serious answer. I agreed illegal immigrants should be banned if the are a real problem for the country. However, I asked for serious data to confirm this. One must remember that illegals are also good for business = good for USA economy.

I got no response. Lately, posts have been oriented to arguying illegals are making USA population "sick", is this a real argument? It sounds to me that this is simple hatred working out under any available excuse, which is obviously pathetic = people responding like zombies to propaganda.

When I said "people being people" I meant this kind of ridiculous behavior can also be seen in my country. I know it when I see it. People acting as puppets.

My post was meant to be a wake up call, and it's sad that nobody cared about it.

Eeeitherway...
I think it's not that nobody cares, I think it's that you don't argue sensibly and it's difficult if not impossible to figure out what point you're trying to make. Then when you do make a point, it's not the sort of point that works in a debate or discussion..in other words, logical fallacy. In this one, you're arguing both sides. You don't give other people much of an opportunity to engage.

AllieBaba
07-28-2015, 01:09 PM
And yes, unregulated borders do result in an influx of disease, this has been true as long as men have traveled. And yes, there are increasing outbreaks of diseases that we have until recently had a very good cap on. Whooping cough, for instance. We eradicated whooping cough at one point, and now it is back in the mix. It doesn't just *appear*, that comes across the border. Not to mention parasites and other pests, like scabies, lice, tuberculosis...you name it.

Augusto
07-28-2015, 01:15 PM
Let me be more clear then: if illegal immigrants were a real problem, the government would have solved ALREADY. Do you think they're helpless or than ignorant folks are too clever for the government?

They're letting them IN and make you think they're a real problem, when truth is immigrants are being exploited.

Now this speach: "Those pesky guys with all kind of diseases are stealing and bringing diseases" is exactly what politicians want. A certain number of people who respond like this and face other group who say: "Don't be such of a racist, USA is buid upon immigrants!"

That's a smoke curtain. It's something planned. They give you something to hate, something to think about, and hide what they don't want you to see.

How easy would be to fool americans into starting a genocide... seriously!

Drummond
07-28-2015, 01:59 PM
Let me be more clear then: if illegal immigrants were a real problem, the government would have solved ALREADY. Do you think they're helpless or than ignorant folks are too clever for the government?

They're letting them IN and make you think they're a real problem, when truth is immigrants are being exploited.

Now this speach: "Those pesky guys with all kind of diseases are stealing and bringing diseases" is exactly what politicians want. A certain number of people who respond like this and face other group who say: "Don't be such of a racist, USA is buid upon immigrants!"

That's a smoke curtain. It's something planned. They give you something to hate, something to think about, and hide what they don't want you to see.

... OR ... maybe there are other factors that account for it ? Like ... they just DON'T CARE. Or ... they have an agenda of political correctness to follow, one which overrides the truth of what's happening ?

None of that addresses the prospect that there's a real issue which needs solving. It's a sad fact that the Right are anchored in realism, whereas for the Left, everything is geared towards following an agenda ... however slavishly.

In my country, Lefties at one point made our borders so porous that they might just as well not exist. It actually became seen as a 'racist' act to object to levels of immigration being permitted ! That's aside from the fact that many of them made no attempt to integrate (especially Muslims, of course). That's aside from the great stresses and strains being placed on our social services.

It was said, not so long ago, that all London schools, between them, were coping with pupils speaking, between them, THREE HUNDRED languages. That's just a recipe for chaos.

It was, however, 'the politically correct' thing to tolerate, and 'cope' with. Impractical in the extreme, YET, effectively required.

And for no other good reason than to satisfy a political whim.

AllieBaba
07-28-2015, 03:47 PM

I'm sorry, I don't believe government is the cure for everything, and I don't trust the government to think for me. Which is why Americans don't easily get tricked into the stupidity that other, lesser citizenry have been tricked into. How's your government at anticipating all the problems of your people, and addressing them promptly and helpfully?

Augusto
07-28-2015, 04:11 PM
I don't want to talk about my country, much less when you're clearly using it to deviate from the subject I'm addressing.

Listen, I don't mean to confrontate the whole forum to change the world. I was simply giving you a wake up call. If you are confortable hating the target you were send to hate, that's fine by me.

AllieBaba
07-28-2015, 05:04 PM
I don't want to talk about my country, much less when you're clearly using it to deviate from the subject I'm addressing.

Listen, I don't mean to confrontate the whole forum to change the world. I was simply giving you a wake up call. If you are confortable hating the target you were send to hate, that's fine by me.What the hell is "confrontate"????? Ebonics? And..I was sent to hate a target? By whom? And who is the target? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Augusto
07-28-2015, 06:07 PM
How old are you?

I wonder if you can see you look like a teenager bully. I am offering an argument and you a bunch of emoticons.

Did you finish high school?

You're obviously not an intellectual person, but at least you could try to keep the appearances.

tailfins
07-28-2015, 07:26 PM

Listen, I don't mean to confrontate the whole forum to change the world. I was simply giving you a wake up call. If you are confortable hating the target you were send to hate, that's fine by me.

Why WOULDN'T you come to the United States? Immigration is only a problem when it's people who won't pull their own weight or are not smart enough to avoid being exploited.

Augusto
07-28-2015, 07:39 PM
I have been thinking about moving, but I'm not particularly interested in USA. Also, my wife is still finishing her career, so I still need to wait.

Thanks for the invitation, tho.

Jeff
07-30-2015, 08:02 AM
****************OFF TOPIC ************

Hello Crin63

I seen you on the like side of things, how ya been doing buddy, long time no see, glad to see ya post. Miss ya Bro.