PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Carter, Traitor?

nevadamedic
07-06-2007, 01:10 AM
God must have a sense of humor.

In the same month that Jimmy Carter was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, a new book reveals that Carter may be guilty of treason, based on newly unearthed Soviet documents.

And just days after it was announced that Carter had won the Peace Prize, North Korea announced that it had atomic weapons and some "worse stuff."

Carter, the so-called "peacemaker," had been instrumental in the early '90s in "mediating" U.S.-Korean relations, an effort that led to Clinton policies that actually helped North Korea build and acquire these weapons.

Isn't it odd that a man who has helped so many tyrants and dictators through the years should get the Nobel Peace Prize?

We all know that the Nobel committee has long leaned toward the left, and long interpreted "peace" as a result of capitulations by the West and democracies to bullying and tyrannical dictators. So the award should not have come as a surprise.

The Nobel committee said it gave the 39th president the award "for his decades of untiring effort to find peaceful solutions to international conflicts, to advance democracy and human rights, and to promote economic and social development."

The facts show that, far from bringing peace, Carter has left a trail of disaster behind his long path.

Far from being an honest mediator, Carter has been a shameless self-promoter who also may well have committed treason to keep himself in the presidency.

Last week, "Reagan's War: The Epic Story of His Forty-Year Struggle and Final Triumph Over Communism" (Doubleday) by Peter Schweizer was released.

This book offers damning evidence that Jimmy Carter, as both president and citizen, may have committed treason by enlisting the help of the Soviet Union in the 1980 and 1984 presidential elections.

Schweizer combed through once-secret KGB and Communist Party files. What he discovered about Jimmy Carter is very disturbing.

Documents show, according to Schweizer, that in the closing days of the 1980 campaign, the Carter "White House dispatched Armand Hammer to the Soviet Embassy for a secret meeting with Ambassador Dobrynin."

Hammer told Dobrynin that Carter was "clearly alarmed at the way things stood in the election campaign."

Hammer asked for Soviet help, especially to help Jewish emigration, which would have helped Carter's standing in key electoral states. Hammer promised, "Carter won't forget that service if he is re-elected."

"Peacemaker" Carter was a boon to the Soviets. During his presidency, the Evil Empire reached its zenith, making bold moves in Ethiopia, Yemen, El Salvador, Grenada, Nicaragua and Afghanistan.

Carter once again sought the Soviets' help in 1984.

Carter was out of office then, but he still felt the need to visit Ambassador Dobrynin at his Washington home.

According to the Soviet document, Carter came to complain about Reagan and his defense buildup.

Carter told Dobrynin that if the Soviets didn't do something about Reagan, "there would not be a single agreement on arms control, especially on nuclear arms, as long as Reagan remained in power."

Carter's intention was clear. He wanted the Russians to intervene in some way to help get a Democrat back into the White House.

This new evidence questions Jimmy Carter's patriotism.

But Carter's devotion to "peace" also was demonstrated to be wrongheaded by Reagan, who indeed won the Cold War without war, and has brought an era of harsh tyranny against populations worldwide, but bloody conflicts where millions had died.

Reagan's strategy, as Schweizer shows, won the Cold War.

Still, we should not forget that we are still suffering because of Carter's decisions as president. It was Carter's refusal to assist the Shah of Iran that allowed the Ayatollah Khomeini and Islamic fundamentalists to gain power and flourish.

Ground Zero has a trail right back to the feet of Jimmy Carter in the Oval Office.

If the Nobel committee were fair, it would have awarded the peace prize to Ronald Reagan.

But that will never happen, because Reagan didn't apologize for dictators, didn't pressure democracies to cave in to dictators, and didn't accept millions of dollars from Arab sheiks and then complain about Israel's human rights record.

And unlike Carter, Reagan never kissed up to the media.

After winning the Nobel Peace Prize, Carter telephoned NBC's Katie Couric. Even she was surprised by the call. Why would Carter call her, of all people?

Carter, the shameless, self-promoting politician, knew exactly what he was doing.

Good PR from media liberals like Couric had helped cover up his record – a record that includes consorting with our former enemy.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/10/20/202353.shtml

Sums it up perfectly. A perfect discription of that sleeze ball.

nevadamedic
07-06-2007, 01:13 AM
The Bush administration's plan to turn over control of six major U.S. ports to a Dubai company suffered another blow on Monday, when former President Jimmy Carter endorsed the deal.

"The overall threat to the United States and security, I don't think it exists," Carter told CNN's Wolf Blitzer.

"My belief is that the president and his secretary of state, the Defense Department and others have adequately cleared the Dubai government or organization to manage their ports," Carter added. "I don't think there's any particular threat to our security."

Carter praised Dubai's handling of ports in the United Arab Emirates, saying: "I've been to Dubai, and I've seen the remarkable port facilities they have there, perhaps the best in the world."

Carter's endorsement of the Dubai deal, however, is sure to heighten concern that it's the wrong thing to do - especially considering his reputation as the worst president of the 20th Century.

In 1979, the Georgia Democrat helped usher in the era of Mideast terrorism against the U.S. by yanking American support from the Shah of Iran.

The shah was succeeded by the Ayatollah Khomeini, whose revolutionary guards took over the U.S. embassy and held Americans who worked there hostage for 444 days.

Carter also presided over the giveaway of the Panama Canal, whose vital Atlantic and Pacific ports are now controlled by Communist China

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/2/21/103107.shtml

He need's to keep his nose out of our Government, he has fucked it up enough.

Psychoblues
07-06-2007, 01:19 AM
You gotta quit answering your own threads, nm, just because you keep seeing a zero in the response column. Even the most vitriolic of the gwb enablers will not admit or communicate that they view Jimmy Carter as a traitor. Jimmy was probably not the greatest President of our history but he was 100% American and 100% patriotic and 100% a servant of this country then and now.

Oops!!!!! You may now see more activity on this thread!!!!!!!!!

nevadamedic
07-06-2007, 01:40 AM
You gotta quit answering your own threads, nm, just because you keep seeing a zero in the response column. Even the most vitriolic of the gwb enablers will not admit or communicate that they view Jimmy Carter as a traitor. Jimmy was probably not the greatest President of our history but he was 100% American and 100% patriotic and 100% a servant of this country then and now.

Oops!!!!! You may now see more activity on this thread!!!!!!!!!

Bull shit, Carter was one of the worst President's in history if not the worst. I have seen plenty of people call him a traitor Republican and Democrat. He is unpatriotic, un American, far from a servant he was a user. He never did anything positive in office and the truth is that we are still fixing his fuckups that he made while President.

Psychoblues
07-06-2007, 01:56 AM
Holy Shit!!!!! I've upset the voice of the Republicans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bull shit, Carter was one of the worst President's in history if not the worst. I have seen plenty of people call him a traitor Republican and Democrat. He is unpatriotic, un American, far from a servant he was a user. He never did anything positive in office and the truth is that we are still fixing his fuckups that he made while President.

How many votes, for or against, do you have in your idiotic poll, junior? NONE!!!!! And this has laid here for how long? Give your compatriots a chanxce to chime in, OK. Maybe a month or two and maybe a year or two!!!!!!!!!!

nevadamedic
07-06-2007, 01:58 AM

How many votes, for or against, do you have in your idiotic poll, junior? NONE!!!!! And this has laid here for how long? Give your compatriots a chanxce to chime in, OK. Maybe a month or two and maybe a year or two!!!!!!!!!!

Go back to the peanut gallery where you came from. :fu:

Psychoblues
07-06-2007, 02:07 AM
You are like another that likes to post here about nuts, lil' double dimple chin, jr.

Go back to the peanut gallery where you came from. :fu:

I got your :fu: and give you a :fu: right back. Thanks for the good rep anyway. I didn't expect it and I don't expect another from you. Ain't that a shame?

07-06-2007, 03:51 AM

helps if you wait more than 10 mins.

Psychoblues
07-06-2007, 05:24 AM
Helps who?

helps if you wait more than 10 mins.

Me or you?

glockmail
07-06-2007, 05:39 AM
In earlier times Carter would have been hung for the crap he has pulled as as ex-prez. He should have stuck to building nice little houses for po' folk.

Psychoblues
07-06-2007, 05:48 AM
Oh, I think he is hung alright.

In earlier times Carter would have been hung for the crap he has pulled as as ex-prez. He should have stuck to building nice little houses for po' folk.

But not the way you think he is. What's your prob' with po' folk? Are they somehow less than you?

glockmail
07-06-2007, 05:54 AM
Oh, I think he is hung alright......
But not the way you think he is. .... I guess you'd know. Is he a pain up your ass?

Psychoblues
07-06-2007, 07:02 AM
No pain for me, gm.

I guess you'd know. Is he a pain up your ass?

You got gas and just fart to enjoy your own smell?

Gaffer
07-06-2007, 08:02 AM
carter tops the list of worst presidents. He's a slime ball. I would really love to see some evidence brought out and him tried for treason. That would really make my decade.

Kathianne
07-06-2007, 08:05 AM
I agree, Gaffer. Has to be in the top 3 worst presidents. He's become worse since leaving office, if not a traitor, certainly more 'global' than American.

Pale Rider
07-06-2007, 08:21 AM
You gotta quit answering your own threads, nm,

You see it's not against board rules nm... psycho just doesn't like to see any thread on the board that has conservative content on top. He wants to see his liberal crap there.

Hagbard Celine
07-06-2007, 09:04 AM

Hey, take a look at your own avatar genius. You and the other conservatives on this site are the only people in the country who believe this garbage. Get your head outta your ass.

nevadamedic
07-06-2007, 11:06 AM
You see it's not against board rules nm... psycho just doesn't like to see any thread on the board that has conservative content on top. He wants to see his liberal crap there.

When you talk about the crap Liberals like to see I think your reffering to propaganda.

glockmail
07-06-2007, 11:08 AM
Hey, take a look at your own avatar genius. You and the other conservatives on this site are the only people in the country who believe this garbage. Get your head outta your ass.

Pot, meet kettle.

Gaffer
07-06-2007, 06:54 PM

You weren't around to see carter in action. He was the most inept president ever to hold office. Even clinton was a better man and president, and clinton is a piece of shit.

Pale Rider
07-07-2007, 05:08 AM
You weren't around to see carter in action. He was the most inept president ever to hold office. Even clinton was a better man and president, and clinton is a piece of shit.

Yup... he was, and still is by me, known as, "the peanut farmer." A real frickin' moron.

glockmail
07-07-2007, 11:31 AM
At least Clinton knew better than to mess with the economy. That bastard Carter tried to micro-manage everthing. I was just starting out working then, and inflation was such I couldn't get a loan for nothing. As soon as I'd get paid I'd go right to the store and buy what I needed for the next two weeks, because the cost of everthing was rising so damn fast. Those were HORRIBLE times. These young pups just don't know how good they've got it.

Yurt
07-07-2007, 02:02 PM

Do you then support Carter's actions?

Shah

Panama

His comments/actions post presidency

Are you saying you agree with everything Carter has said and done?