PDA

View Full Version : Trump Makes Epic Announcement About Sarah Palin

Jeff
07-30-2015, 07:44 AM
I would love to see a Trump/Palin ticket, I know the liberals would go crazy after all the lies that came out about her. But even when she ran she was the only one with any kind of real experience, put her knowledge with Trumps know how and I think you have a wining team.

Would you like to see Palin as part of the White House administration?
Donald Trump would “love” to have Sarah Palin as part of his inevitable White House administration.
The Republican presidential candidate and celebrity plutocrat appeared Monday on The Palin Update, an actual all-Palin radio show that exists on something called Mama Grizzly Radio (we kid you not).
Host and apparent Palin obsessive Kevin Scholla asked the controversial future president whether he could see himself “picking up the phone, giving the governor [Palin] a call and picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity.”

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F0caSwHTyr0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-would-love-sarah-palin-in-his-cabinet-shes-a-special-person/

Gunny
07-30-2015, 07:47 AM
I'm sick of hearing about Trump. He's a bigger bully than Obama. And he's NOT conservative.

Airhead Palin as his running mate would just cap off the picture. She couldn't even give O'Reilly a direct answer to a simple question I got the first of the five times he presssed her on it.

jimnyc
07-30-2015, 08:05 AM
I think we really aren't seeing the real Trump, as I think he's trying to make waves. I read an article I agree with, that if he ever made it further, you might see the loyal business savvy man come out, but I don't think he'll make it far enough. We'll see how he does in next weeks debate. If he debates with the same rhetoric, on national TV, that will do more harm than good (I think?). Who knows though, I would have guessed his current rhetoric in the last month might have hurt him, but for various reasons, right now, it's helping him. I don't think a lot of folks have come close to deciding and are likely just enjoying the theatrics. But when push comes to shove, and reality sets in, I don't think such a person will be voted in. Would be cool if he was in charge of the economy though, and business relations and such both here and abroad, that much I would trust him with for sure.

But Palin? I honestly love her, and think she's a great pundit and supporter. But if you add her to any ticket, I think it harms.

Gunny
07-30-2015, 08:13 AM
I think we really aren't seeing the real Trump, as I think he's trying to make waves. I read an article I agree with, that if he ever made it further, you might see the loyal business savvy man come out, but I don't think he'll make it far enough. We'll see how he does in next weeks debate. If he debates with the same rhetoric, on national TV, that will do more harm than good (I think?). Who knows though, I would have guessed his current rhetoric in the last month might have hurt him, but for various reasons, right now, it's helping him. I don't think a lot of folks have come close to deciding and are likely just enjoying the theatrics. But when push comes to shove, and reality sets in, I don't think such a person will be voted in. Would be cool if he was in charge of the economy though, and business relations and such both here and abroad, that much I would trust him with for sure.

But Palin? I honestly love her, and think she's a great pundit and supporter. But if you add her to any ticket, I think it harms.

I see him for what he is. A 19th century robber baron. Same as I did that idiot Ross Perot who only brought harm to the GOP and gave us 8 years of Clinton. Deja vu? He's appealing to those that are disaffected with the GOP leadership (Spineless Mitch comes to mind) because he runs mouth. So far, he's attacked mostly other Republicans and has little substance in his words.

Might as well vote for me. At least I haven't switched sides so many times that I can tell you which way MY drawers are on.

tailfins
07-30-2015, 08:16 AM
I'm sick of hearing about Trump. He's a bigger bully than Obama. And he's NOT conservative.

Airhead Palin as his running mate would just cap off the picture. She couldn't even give O'Reilly a direct answer to a simple question I got the first of the five times he presssed her on it.

If you go back over the years, that's well documented.

jimnyc
07-30-2015, 08:19 AM
I see him for what he is. A 19th century robber baron. Same as I did that idiot Ross Perot who only brought harm to the GOP and gave us 8 years of Clinton. Deja vu? He's appealing to those that are disaffected with the GOP leadership (Spineless Mitch comes to mind) because he runs mouth. So far, he's attacked mostly other Republicans and has little substance in his words.

Might as well vote for me. At least I haven't switched sides so many times that I can tell you which way MY drawers are on.

That's my only fear, that he goes independent. If he does, and takes votes away, he may place Shrillary and the Cheater in office.

darin
07-30-2015, 10:04 AM
I love hearing about Trump. He's a bully to people who love Obama. He's a fiscal Conservative

Brilliant Palin as his running mate would complete the package. She's well-spoken and has a great way to connect with the people; even if they ask the wrong question five times.

Gunny
07-30-2015, 10:15 AM
That's my only fear, that he goes independent. If he does, and takes votes away, he may place Shrillary and the Cheater in office.

Fear is no reason to support him.

Gunny
07-30-2015, 10:16 AM
I love hearing about Trump. He's a bully to people who love Obama. He's a fiscal Conservative

Brilliant Palin as his running mate would complete the package. She's well-spoken and has a great way to connect with the people; even if they ask the wrong question five times.

Lay off the 'shrooms, D.

O'Reilly asked the RIGHT question 5 times and she kept coming up with 2nd grade answers.

gabosaurus
07-30-2015, 10:25 AM
I would love to see a Trump-Palin ticket. They would do almost as well as Michael Dukakis. :cool:

Gunny
07-30-2015, 10:35 AM
I would love to see a Trump-Palin ticket. They would do almost as well as Michael Dukakis. :cool:

Pffft. At the rate your side's going, Donald Duck and Goofy could beat you.

gabosaurus
07-30-2015, 10:41 AM
At the present time, Donald Duck and Goofy are both more popular than Donald Trump.
Trump is the best Dem candidate in the race.

AllieBaba
07-30-2015, 10:45 AM
I know, that's everybody's fear. But you never know....I like Trump. I never liked Perot. Perot was almost libertarian, if I recall. My ex father in law voted for him in the primaries, and in most things political he was dead on. He was furious that Perot went independent though, for exactly the reason that he expected what would happen, which did happen. Unfortunately, he usually would see things before the rest of the world noticed and so it never really worked out lolol. He was considered crazy with his predictions...and when they came true, it had been so long that nobody remembered he'd made them so he was still considered crazy hahahaha.

fj1200
08-03-2015, 10:59 AM
He was furious that Perot went independent though, for exactly the reason that he expected what would happen, which did happen.

I don't recall he ever ran in primaries or declared to be a Republican.

Drummond
08-03-2015, 12:48 PM

And I would love to see Lefties on your side of the Pond get caught up in unreasoned complacency, full of themselves.

I'm reminded of Neil Kinnock, one-time Labour leader, who thought he had an election in the bag. He was totally convinced he would win.

So, he held what came to be known as a 'triumphalist rally' the night before the election day. This was widely broadcast on our media. Guess what .. our electorate didn't like being taken for granted, as even then, they thought that they existed to do more than rubber-stamp Leftie ambitions. So, Kinnock lost, John Major won. Kinnock went into near-oblivion to become some 'important' figure in the EU ...

Far more recently, Ed Miliband lost his own election. He acted as though the electorate had voted 'wrongly'. AGAIN, the Left are so full of themselves, that they DISconnect from the People.

I have high hopes that Obama's performance over these two terms, along with the reforming message from the Right, will have much the same effect. Disconnection with ordinary Americans is something Obama & mob won't perceive to be any sort of problem until it's way too late for them ... :cool:

Solo
08-04-2015, 04:24 AM
uhhhs sorry but Sarah Palin is a buffoon

It was dead wrong the way they attacked her family when she ran as VP and she was definitely set upon by the media. Since then she has proven shes dippy dizzy dumb and a bomb thrower.
She acts and talks like an idiot to me. I dont want her anywhere near the whitehouse

darin
08-04-2015, 04:44 AM
Except I promise she's smarter than you.

Here's what folk like you can't see: Sometimes people are simply wrong. Doesn't make them stupid. IF she said something wrong, or misspoke that's NOTHING. When she's wrong she apologizes and adjusts - like other resonable people.

You just admitted you'd rather somebody 'cool' be in the whitehouse. You're clearly somebody who votes for a personality, NOT things like wisdom-to-do-the-right-thing.

uhhhs sorry but Sarah Palin is a buffoon

It was dead wrong the way they attacked her family when she ran as VP and she was definitely set upon by the media. Since then she has proven shes dippy dizzy dumb and a bomb thrower.
She acts and talks like an idiot to me. I dont want her anywhere near the whitehouse

red state
08-04-2015, 07:03 AM
I'm not crazy about Palin or Two-timing Trump......but who the heck is Bill Orielly?! I quit watching his show years ago after he sugar coated B.O.'s first run interview when he and McShame gave the election away. Bill is a hack, Palin is a quitter who should have NEVER ran for/& with McSHAME and Trump is a snake in the grass with one of the WORSE hair I've ever seen. The hair alone will prevent him from being elected. PERIOD.

I assume Gunny is talking about the 7M illegal question. I would have said: let them adjust, before we systematically ship them back home but I'd most definitely said that they'd be responsible for paying back any funds (college and otherwise) before any consideration would be toward letting them stay. Like Bachman, whom I do like, they have the WORSE campaign managers. Bachman could have easily answered here FAIL but she dropped the ball three times on that on question regarding religion and duty. Neither, GORGEOUS, women will ever be of any interest to me for political support and it'll be hard to support anyone who is not MILITARY. That's just me tho....

fj1200
08-04-2015, 08:22 AM
Except I promise she's smarter than you.

Debatable considering that she couldn't get through an interview with Katie Couric of all people.

Jeff
08-04-2015, 08:25 AM
Debatable considering that she couldn't get through an interview with Katie Couric of all people.

She is smarter than you to my liberal buddy, heck she can at least make herself look good, you not so much. :laugh::laugh:

fj1200
08-04-2015, 08:28 AM
She is smarter than you to my liberal buddy, heck she can at least make herself look good, you not so much. :laugh::laugh:

Don't make me... :martian: But she does look far better than me especially when tossing red meat to the masses. :poke: