PDA

View Full Version : BLACK THUGS: Knocked Out Ten Teeth from White Girl’s Mouth, Left Her Unrecognizable

Jeff
07-31-2015, 06:30 AM
Just one more reason why everyone should carry, these animals jumped on one guy, yes these thugs are real tough when the sides are overwhelmingly in their favor, how nice it would of been if this kid had his carry permit and evened up the odds a little bit.

When will the riots start over this? Imagine if this was the other way around. Scroll down for the video.

A couple stopped to buy cigarettes and were attacked by a group of men.
21-year-old, Jared Pelletier, says he wishes he never went to A&Y Quick Stop, especially because of what happened to his girlfriend, 18-year-old, Jessica Byrnes-Laird.
On Sunday, Jessica stayed in the car as Pelletier went in the store.
When he came out several teens were around the car allegedly saying inappropriate things to Byrnes-Laird.
That’s when Pelletier says a fight broke out between him and the teenagers.
He says he got back in the car when a metal bar was thrown and hit Byrnes-Laird.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DSL_wIJY2_M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://clashdaily.com/2015/07/black-thugs-knocked-out-ten-teeth-from-white-girls-mouth-left-her-unrecognizable/

Voted4Reagan
07-31-2015, 07:21 AM
we should have left them on their roofs back in 2005 after Katrina hit... animals

red state
07-31-2015, 07:31 AM
Love the people from TEXAS....95% of them anyway BUT those Louisianan's are some of my least favorite people from the few I've met (especially one or two while visiting the Smoky Mountains. These punks, however, should have received some good ole boy, can FULL of whip @$$. I believe my buddy (and former sparring partner who still trains local police and has numerous titles) could have at least given them the ole pit bulldog status and broke an arm while they deliver insignificant punches and kicks. He would then proceed with the "NEXT VICTIM" and break his arm, leg or neck.

I personally like my alligator role which as been effective even on my pal Gill. That usually delivers a NON-fixable arm or leg if done properly. I'm more of a gun man when in areas such as this, however, although Gill is totally NOT into guns. That poor gal.....my son had the same thing happen to him a year ago while at a Red Bird's game but the odds were more in his favor 3-1 when THEY approached his girlfriend (a beautiful Honduran/Cuban gal who, surprisingly, favors the gal in the video. Hopefully they'll catch and throw the book at these punks but I'd rather they "resisted arrest".

tailfins
07-31-2015, 09:18 AM
we should have left them on their roofs back in 2005 after Katrina hit... animals

I'm not saying you should become more tolerant, just acknowledge that you're more like we Neanderthals than you present yourself to be.

Voted4Reagan
07-31-2015, 09:34 AM
I'm not saying you should become more tolerant, just acknowledge that you're more like we Neanderthals than you present yourself to be.

were you always the last kid picked to play sports? I can see how that was the case with you...

you have no ground to stand on to tell me anything....

tailfins
07-31-2015, 09:38 AM
were you always the last kid picked to play sports? I can see how that was the case with you...

you have no ground to stand on to tell me anything....

Picked first or second in Chess club ... didn't waste time with sports. If you're picked last ... STOP PLAYING.

Voted4Reagan
07-31-2015, 09:49 AM
Picked first or second in Chess club ... didn't waste time with sports. If you're picked last ... STOP PLAYING.

yeah.... not popular were you....

sad... well... nice to see some things never change...

youre still not liked.....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-31-2015, 09:55 AM

I was picked first at both, which is not really that important in the scheme of things.
Its morality, character and fortitude that truly matters in life.
Just sayin. :thumb:

tailfins
07-31-2015, 10:03 AM
yeah.... not popular were you....

sad... well... nice to see some things never change...

youre still not liked.....

I don't care. People that don't like you are the best ones to take advantage of: Nothing to lose. In the corporate environment, it means that's who's fair game to "throw under the bus" if something fails.

gabosaurus
07-31-2015, 10:42 AM
http://thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/wwhitemugshot.jpg

Methamphetamine trafficker Walter White wants law enforcement officials to return his gun, truck, and other belongings confiscated during a raid, according to court records.

White, who was sentenced in December 2013 to 12 years in prison, has petitioned a federal judge to order Department of Justice prosecutors to return property “illegally seized” by members of a drug task force.

In addition to his .45 caliber pistol and Ford Bronco, White, 55, wants a flat screen TV, two laptop computers, and a camera surveillance system turned over to his son Bradley, a Montana college student.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/walter-white-property-motion-897452

gabosaurus
07-31-2015, 10:47 AM
The North Carolina man who responded to the South Carolina church massacre by further covering his property in the rebel flag was arrested and jailed this week on a probation violation charge, records show.

http://thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/westhouse15.jpg

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/confederate-flag-fan-now-behind-bars-987452

Jeff
07-31-2015, 03:35 PM

Methamphetamine trafficker Walter White wants law enforcement officials to return his gun, truck, and other belongings confiscated during a raid, according to court records.

White, who was sentenced in December 2013 to 12 years in prison, has petitioned a federal judge to order Department of Justice prosecutors to return property “illegally seized” by members of a drug task force.

In addition to his .45 caliber pistol and Ford Bronco, White, 55, wants a flat screen TV, two laptop computers, and a camera surveillance system turned over to his son Bradley, a Montana college student.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/walter-white-property-motion-897452

The North Carolina man who responded to the South Carolina church massacre by further covering his property in the rebel flag was arrested and jailed this week on a probation violation charge, records show.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/confederate-flag-fan-now-behind-bars-987452

And these stories are related to the thread how????

As for the first story where the guy supposedly ( I didn't read the article ) was arrested and charged for drugs it sounds like there was no violence involved, so now that Obama is running around the country releasing non violent drug offenders , why shouldn't he be free ?( like the ones Obama is freeing ) as for him trying to get his stuff back, well he can try but I am sure that sheot has been auctioned off already, at least in the states I have lived in when you are busted for dope , your belongings become property of the country.But you can't blame a idiot for trying. :laugh:

As for the 2nd story ya sure maybe there weren't more flags added in protest for what is going on since the killings in Charleston ?? Yes I read the liberal article saying he added them because of the killings, but I have a feeling this same liberal rag would be posting how all the protest and all the new cars ( pick ups ) popping up with the rebel flag on it are all due to the killings when in fact they are in protest of what they are doing, folks aren't going to sit back and watch the entire civil war washed away and forgotten about. And the flag they want down so bad isn't even the confederate battle flag, it is simply a rebel flag, Gabs I think 99% if not 100% of the world realizes what happened in Charleston was disgusting and wrong, it was committed by a worm that was sick in the head, but no, the flag didn't cause him to do it, and hey get this, another reality for you, The guns didn't kill those people Roof did. But people are tired of hearing about the confederate battle flag having to be removed from everywhere, they are tired of the blacks wanting monuments removed, street names changed, and places like Stone Mountain ( which by the way is bigger than Mount Rushmore ) done away with. Even if you believe all this stuff was the reason for slavery and it is all hatred no one small group of people should have the right to demand it all be taken down.

But again what does any of this have to do with a white woman being jumped and getting her teeth knocked out, OOO I get it you are like that woman from Washington state Rachel Dolezal, you wish you was a sister, you go girl with your bad self :rolleyes: Yea blacks attack innocent white couple, so lets show that white people break the law as well. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I believe we all know that already. :rolleyes:

Jeff
07-31-2015, 03:44 PM

As for the first story where the guy supposedly ( I didn't read the article ) was arrested and charged for drugs it sounds like there was no violence involved, so now that Obama is running around the country releasing non violent drug offenders , why shouldn't he be free ?( like the ones Obama is freeing ) as for him trying to get his stuff back, well he can try but I am sure that sheot has been auctioned off already, at least in the states I have lived in when you are busted for dope , your belongings become property of the country.But you can't blame a idiot for trying. :laugh:

As for the 2nd story ya sure maybe there weren't more flags added in protest for what is going on since the killings in Charleston ?? Yes I read the liberal article saying he added them because of the killings, but I have a feeling this same liberal rag would be posting how all the protest and all the new cars ( pick ups ) popping up with the rebel flag on it are all due to the killings when in fact they are in protest of what they are doing, folks aren't going to sit back and watch the entire civil war washed away and forgotten about. And the flag they want down so bad isn't even the confederate battle flag, it is simply a rebel flag, Gabs I think 99% if not 100% of the world realizes what happened in Charleston was disgusting and wrong, it was committed by a worm that was sick in the head, but no, the flag didn't cause him to do it, and hey get this, another reality for you, The guns didn't kill those people Roof did. But people are tired of hearing about the confederate battle flag having to be removed from everywhere, they are tired of the blacks wanting monuments removed, street names changed, and places like Stone Mountain ( which by the way is bigger than Mount Rushmore ) done away with. Even if you believe all this stuff was the reason for slavery and it is all hatred no one small group of people should have the right to demand it all be taken down.

After reading the article it looks like there was violence but not on the prisoners part but rather his son, so yes he should be free to go under Obama's new let the non violent drug offenders go back to the hood deal,

But again what does any of this have to do with a white woman being jumped and getting her teeth knocked out, OOO I get it you are like that woman from Washington state Rachel Dolezal, you wish you was a sister, you go girl with your bad self :rolleyes: Yea blacks attack innocent white couple, so lets show that white people break the law as well. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Voted4Reagan
07-31-2015, 03:53 PM
I don't care. People that don't like you are the best ones to take advantage of: Nothing to lose. In the corporate environment, it means that's who's fair game to "throw under the bus" if something fails.

see...I dont like you, and you CANT take advantage of me. You cant recognize the physical,verbal and emotional cues required to do that.

Example: You quote the bible all the time. Chapter and verse.

Yet you are unable to apply the meaning of those words to your own miserable, emotionless existence. They are only words that have no substance other than their definitions.

You admit to using people in TESTS. People will not respect or like you for that

You are intolerant of any belief that is not your own. You condemn Catholics, Pagans and so many others... Yet even Jesus sat with the Tax Collectors, scribes and Pharisees in friendship. You are unable to do so and no amount of TESTING will get you there.

Yours is a sad and pitiful existence filled with an overwhelming sense of moral superiority, distorted ideas of gender norms and a dislike for anyone that doesn't conform to your narrow moralistic standards of who is and isn't a christian.

You are the least Christian person I know... and you fail miserably to measure up to any that I know.

The term Practice what you preach applies... Live and Let live.... but those lessons are learned in the heart.

Which you do not have... the ability to TRULY CARE.

you're dismissed

gabosaurus
07-31-2015, 06:20 PM
V4R, are implying that tailfins is a bad person?
YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!
After all, he has a disability! He could sue you!!
I am sure you will read your response again and feel very, very bad. :rolleyes:

Voted4Reagan
07-31-2015, 06:25 PM
YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!

Nope... not even a little...

tailfins
07-31-2015, 07:03 PM
You admit to using people in TESTS. People will not respect or like you for that

Fortunately there are nice people who let it slide when they realize that's the best some people can do. I don't waste effort on people who expect too much. It's a bad investment.

Voted4Reagan
08-01-2015, 02:22 AM
Fortunately there are nice people who let it slide when they realize that's the best some people can do. I don't waste effort on people who expect too much. It's a bad investment.

Here is a hint... they don't let it slide....

and the only person that should expect too much out of you.... IS YOU.

Don't make YOUR PROBLEMS everyone elses problems.

Drummond
08-01-2015, 05:44 AM

After reading the article it looks like there was violence but not on the prisoners part but rather his son, so yes he should be free to go under Obama's new let the non violent drug offenders go back to the hood deal,

Post the same piece twice .. I'll give you two 'thanks' for it ... works for me ... :laugh2:

Drummond
08-01-2015, 05:47 AM
YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!

Taking your post literally, and in general terms, it adds up to a statement that says 'If you have a disability, you must be presumed to be a good person'.

Isn't this Leftie political correctness gone mad ?

Hitler had only one testicle. Tell me, was he a nice person ?:rolleyes:

Voted4Reagan
08-01-2015, 06:00 AM
Taking your post literally, and in general terms, it adds up to a statement that says 'If you have a disability, you must be presumed to be a good person'.

Isn't this Leftie political correctness gone mad ?

Hitler had only one testicle. Tell me, was he a nice person ?:rolleyes:

Ahhh... Mr.Drummond... This is one of those instances where Gabby was being Sarcastic...

There was nothing literal in her statement..

She was agreeing with me....

Jeff
08-01-2015, 06:23 AM
Post the same piece twice .. I'll give you two 'thanks' for it ... works for me ... :laugh2:

Well I appreciate that my friend. :laugh: But somehow I tried to add to the original post and it became 2 instead of just adding to the one. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-01-2015, 09:21 AM
Well I appreciate that my friend. :laugh: But somehow I tried to add to the original post and it became 2 instead of just adding to the one. :laugh:

Sad but that often happens when young guys and girls find a very private spot to park the car... ;)
(Of course delayed by about 9 months).... :laugh:
Adding too , got many in trouble.. -Tyr

red state
08-01-2015, 03:31 PM
I was picked first at both, which is not really that important in the scheme of things.
Its morality, character and fortitude that truly matters in life.
Just sayin. :thumb:

For Chess, we weren't picked in school; it was every man for himself and the BEST usually got to play the teacher. We did this as we digested after lunch (during SHOP/Industrial Arts). Learned much in that class but one of them wasn't Chess. At age 12, I was already quit the Chess player after being taught by my dad. He was pretty darn good and earned money while working in Memphis. He also earned money on the side in Billiards.

A friend of mine in the Philippines could have and would have been a Pro Chess player (had he not devoted his life in the Ministry). I would even put my money on him if ever matched with a one, (Robert L. Tyr-Ziu Odinson Saxnot)!!! Nobody else knows it but he now play Chess because he lost that left hand cheatin' in a Poker game.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/thor/images/2/28/Tyr.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20110405002725:poke:Just kidding of course. Tyr is one of the most FAIR and genuine guys I know (on the www). HA!!!

Jeff
08-02-2015, 07:27 AM
Sad but that often happens when young guys and girls find a very private spot to park the car... ;)

OK well that cracked me up, Now I am a wake, good morning board !!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-02-2015, 09:11 AM
For Chess, we weren't picked in school; it was every man for himself and the BEST usually got to play the teacher. We did this as we digested after lunch (during SHOP/Industrial Arts). Learned much in that class but one of them wasn't Chess. At age 12, I was already quit the Chess player after being taught by my dad. He was pretty darn good and earned money while working in Memphis. He also earned money on the side in Billiards.

A friend of mine in the Philippines could have and would have been a Pro Chess player (had he not devoted his life in the Ministry). I would even put my money on him if ever matched with a one, (Robert L. Tyr-Ziu Odinson Saxnot)!!! Nobody else knows it but he now play Chess because he lost that left hand cheatin' in a Poker game.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/thor/images/2/28/Tyr.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20110405002725:poke:Just kidding of course. Tyr is one of the most FAIR and genuine guys I know (on the www). HA!!!

Hey! Where did you steal my picture from? And I am a bit taller and much more hand'some'.. lol
Hair going to the white side now. :laugh:

haha, left hand joke was a good one! :beer: :beer: -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-02-2015, 09:13 AM
OK well that cracked me up, Now I am a wake, good morning board !!!!
I thought it would give ya a laugh or two... :beer: :beer:--Tyr

Balu
08-02-2015, 09:30 AM
I remembered a joke...
- May a Fool's Day joke became a New Year gift?
- Sure! There are 9 months between April the 1st and January the 1st. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/blush2.gif