PDA

View Full Version : Walk naked in America Day

jimnyc
07-31-2015, 05:57 PM
"WALK-NAKED-IN-AMERICA-DAY" ! Next Saturday

As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any naked woman, other than his wife, and if he does, he must commit suicide. So next Saturday at 1 P.M. Eastern Time, ALL American women Are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help Weed out any neighborhood terrorists....

(Circling your block for 1 hour is recommended for this anti-terrorism effort.)

All patriotic men ARE to position themselves in lawn chairs with coolers, in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women And to PROVE... that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers. Since Islam also does NOT approve of alcohol, a cold 30-pack of beer at your side is FURTHER proof of your patriotism.

God Bless America!!

P.S. ----If you don't send this to at least 1 person, you're a terrorist-sympathizing, Lily-livered coward and are possibly aiding and abetting terrorists

gabosaurus
07-31-2015, 06:12 PM
Well said, Jim! With that in mind, my husband wants to set his lawn chair in front of your house. :cool:

jimnyc
07-31-2015, 06:18 PM
I did not write the above and didn't intend to stake claim. I happily stole it from facebook and shared with more than 1 person and did my duty.

gabosaurus
07-31-2015, 06:23 PM
Sorry Jim. Unless you provide proof that your wife walked naked in front of your house by next Saturday night, I am going to have to declare both of you as terrorist sympathizers. :salute: