PDA

View Full Version : UK plane crash kills members of Bin Laden family

Balu
08-01-2015, 11:20 AM
<cite class="el-editorial-source">London (CNN)</cite>Three members of Osama bin Laden (http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/30/world/osama-bin-laden-fast-facts/index.html)'s family were among four people killed in a small plane crash in southern England, British police said.

The plane crashed Friday at a car auction site on the property of Blackbushe Airport in Hampshire, to the west of London, Hampshire fire and rescue services said.
Three passengers and the pilot died. Among those killed were three members of bin Laden's family, described as the mother, sister and brother-in-law of the plane's owner, Hampshire police said.
Police named neither the victims nor the plane's owner. The bin Laden family members were visiting the United Kingdom on vacation, police said.
The late al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden (http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/30/world/osama-bin-laden-fast-facts/index.html) -- killed in a U.S. raid (http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/09/world/death-of-osama-bin-laden-fast-facts/index.html) on a compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, in May 2011 -- was one of dozens of children of Mohammed bin Laden. The bin Laden family is large and is spread around the world.
The UK's Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) said Friday it had sent a team to investigate the incident but declined to give further details. The team remained at the site on Saturday.
Rare photos reveal Osama bin Laden's Afghan hideout (http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/11/world/osama-bin-laden-hideout-photos/index.html)
No one on the ground was injured, police said.
The official Saudi Press Agency did not identify those on the plane but said it was a Saudi-registered Embraer 505 Phenom 300 aircraft.
Since the accident happened on British soil, the investigation will be in the hands of the AAIB.
The Saudi ambassador to Britain, Prince Mohammed bin Nawaf Al Saud, offered his condolences via Twitter to the family of the late Mohammed bin Laden over the crash Friday but did not name the victims.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/01/europe/uk-saudi-plane-crash-bin-laden/

Gunny
08-01-2015, 11:22 AM
I feel REAL bad.

Voted4Reagan
08-01-2015, 11:26 AM
What a family name to have to live with.... ironic they went down in a plane.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-01-2015, 01:46 PM
What a family name to have to live with.... ironic they went down in a plane.

Breaks my heart!!! NOT!!!-Tyr

red state
08-01-2015, 03:44 PM
I'm not going to embark on hate and will, instead, ask one question to the lot of you:

Don't you know that this is causing B.O.'s eye to twitch (wanting to lower OUR Flag over muSLUM deaths in the UK) as much as his @$$ itched when he was forced to lower OUR Flag when our BEST were gunned down (on our turf). Like that video someone posted yesterday or the day before: B.O. stood when addressing the death of those punks who would have been his son had he had a son BUT he SAT while addressing the awful thing that happened in Chattanooga to REAL Americans (lawful, honorable Americans).

Question two.....and this is also off topic, but what ever happened to the Marine (or will happen to the Marine) who broke the law and fought back? Will he go to prison where Bush placed a few Military guys or will B.O. decide to let it ride and punish him privately through the IRS?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-01-2015, 04:00 PM
Does anybody think ISIS in UK may have shot down the Saudi plane with one of those advanced ground to air shoulder fire missiles that the obama gave them from that warehouse he had them shipped to in Benghazi??
Thats right--we'd have to ask why he had those missiles shipped to that location in the first place--wouldn't we?
And some may realize that he routinely arms our muslim enemies!
Why???? -Tyr

Drummond
08-01-2015, 05:19 PM
Does anybody think ISIS in UK may have shot down the Saudi plane with one of those advanced ground to air shoulder fire missiles that the obama gave them from that warehouse he had them shipped to in Benghazi??
Thats right--we'd have to ask why he had those missiles shipped to that location in the first place--wouldn't we?
And some may realize that he routinely arms our muslim enemies!
Why???? -Tyr

Interesting points to ponder.

WAS the plane shot down ? It crashed ... that doesn't necessarily mean it was shot down. It could've been sabotaged pre-flight, causing the crash later on.

The thing of it is, there were members of the bin Laden family who disowned Osama bin Laden, who were reportedly disgusted with his activities. If this was actually a reprisal attack from Al Qaeda, or some affiliate of theirs (or ISIS) ... it may just be that there's cause to feel sympathy for their deaths.

Of course ... if I'm wrong, and this lot were pro-Osama, then let the scum rot in hell .. of course.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-01-2015, 08:17 PM
Interesting points to ponder.

WAS the plane shot down ? It crashed ... that doesn't necessarily mean it was shot down. It could've been sabotaged pre-flight, causing the crash later on.

The thing of it is, there were members of the bin Laden family who disowned Osama bin Laden, who were reportedly disgusted with his activities. If this was actually a reprisal attack from Al Qaeda, or some affiliate of theirs (or ISIS) ... it may just be that there's cause to feel sympathy for their deaths.

Of course ... if I'm wrong, and this lot were pro-Osama, then let the scum rot in hell .. of course.

IF IT WAS SHOT DOWN by ISIS, using such stole American weapons you can bet your last month's pay that they will cover that up..
Interesting , no mention of any distress signal sent before the crash. -Tyr

Solo
08-01-2015, 08:27 PM
I miss them already

Drummond
08-01-2015, 08:29 PM
IF IT WAS SHOT DOWN by ISIS, using such stole American weapons you can bet your last month's pay that they will cover that up..
Interesting , no mention of any distress signal sent before the crash. -Tyr

Good point. Could mean it was shot down, or, the radio was part of what was sabotaged.

I'm sure I can rely on the BBC to sanitise their reports to the maximum extent. And of course, 'TERRORIST' will be a non-word, as ever.

Gunny
08-01-2015, 10:32 PM
I'm not going to embark on hate and will, instead, ask one question to the lot of you:

Don't you know that this is causing B.O.'s eye to twitch (wanting to lower OUR Flag over muSLUM deaths in the UK) as much as his @$$ itched when he was forced to lower OUR Flag when our BEST were gunned down (on our turf). Like that video someone posted yesterday or the day before: B.O. stood when addressing the death of those punks who would have been his son had he had a son BUT he SAT while addressing the awful thing that happened in Chattanooga to REAL Americans (lawful, honorable Americans).

Question two.....and this is also off topic, but what ever happened to the Marine (or will happen to the Marine) who broke the law and fought back? Will he go to prison where Bush placed a few Military guys or will B.O. decide to let it ride and punish him privately through the IRS?

I'm all about embarking on hate. Guess I don't pass the NH PC test, huh?

fj1200
08-07-2015, 09:45 AM
In the absence of logical thinking just make it up. :rolleyes: It's TRUTH right?

Drummond
08-07-2015, 10:37 AM
In the absence of logical thinking just make it up. :rolleyes: It's TRUTH right?

.. or better yet, why not just 'sanitise' ?

Have you ever thought of becoming a BBC scriptwriter ? You could 'edit' to your hearts' content .... and you could indulge whatever terrorist-friendliness you adhere to.

Remember. In BBC-world, they're not 'terrorists' (the word is banned from dissemination, if originating from BBC personnel). Oh, and in typical Leftie fashion, they're also, ahem, 'human beings', too ....

Busily filling out a job application, FJ ?

[You couldn't make this stuff up (not without BBC training, &/or BBC inspiration, anyway ..) ..]

fj1200
08-07-2015, 12:43 PM
.. or better yet, why not just 'sanitise' ?

Mindless speculation is dumb. Congratulations.

Drummond
08-07-2015, 02:37 PM
Mindless speculation is dumb. Congratulations.

But purposeful speculation in the employ of a Corporation, one following an agenda .. is not ?

Let us know how your job application works out ! :laugh::laugh:;)

fj1200
08-07-2015, 02:56 PM
But moronic speculation ...

Makes you an ignorant conspiracy nut.

Drummond
08-07-2015, 06:05 PM
Makes you an ignorant conspiracy nut.

Ah, reworded editing is making a comeback !!

How I've 'missed' that from you, FJ ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::laugh::laugh::rolleyes::rolle yes::lol:

fj1200
08-10-2015, 12:24 PM
Ah, yes, I am a hack

So you acknowledge that you've nothing substantive to back up mindless speculation and you're going to whine about my posting. Par for the course.