PDA

View Full Version : Allen West: Navy to prosecute Chattanooga hero

Jeff
08-02-2015, 07:43 AM
OK I know there was a thread about this but when I ran a search on it I got a page that came up saying something about a Database error, I sure wish Jim would get this thing running a bit smoother. :laugh::laugh::laugh: You know make it idiot friendly so I can use it. :laugh:

Anyway according to this article it does look like at least the Navy is going to charge the hero that used his own personal Glock 9 mm to try and stop this murdering POS terrorist in Chattanooga, I think that sucks, but I do understand there are rules all must live by, but maybe instead of changing laws that will just get more folks killed, maybe our Government ought to be looking into changing laws to help prevent our Hero's ( or anyone from getting killed )

This administration is more worried about having fags and transgenders things ( I am not sure are they one in the same, or are fags different ? ) than they are keeping our troops safe, what a sad day in American history.

According to former congressman and retired U.S. Army Lt. Col. Allen West, the U.S. Navy has decided to bring charges against the naval officer who fired his personal weapon at Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez (http://allenbwest.com/2015/08/whats-happening-to-this-heroic-navy-officer-from-the-chattanooga-shooting-will-make-your-blood-boil/) during the ISIS supporter’s July 16 attack on the Chattanooga U.S. Naval and Marine Reserve Center.
Abdulazeez, armed with a handgun and an assault rifle, killed four Marines and one sailor.
In the posting on his website Saturday, West wrote:
“Ladies and gents, resulting from the text message I received yesterday, I can confirm that the United States Navy is bringing charges against Lt. Cmdr. Timothy White for illegally discharging a firearm on federal property.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/allen-west-navy-to-prosecute-chattanooga-hero/

jimnyc
08-02-2015, 07:50 AM
OK I know there was a thread about this but when I ran a search on it I got a page that came up saying something about a Database error, I sure wish Jim would get this thing running a bit smoother. :laugh::laugh::laugh: You know make it idiot friendly so I can use it. :laugh:

So it was you! I get an email when there are those kinds of errors. The issue was that for a very short instance that the SQL server was unavailable. :)

Voted4Reagan
08-02-2015, 08:00 AM
You have to be kidding me.....

He goes and retrieves a weapon from OFF PREMISES... Returns into a building under attack by an enemy combatant, Returns fire and kills a terrorist with accurate fire, saving many more lives in doing so.

And the Navy is going to Prosecute him?

What is next? Bringing Charges against the Men and Women that fired weapons Defending Pearl Harbor?

This has to flipping stop!!

NightTrain
08-02-2015, 08:08 AM
There's something rotten in Denmark.

The rules need to change and military should be armed at all military areas, including recruitment centers. If they can tote a gun into battle, they should have the right to self-defense, especially in light of muzzies targeting unarmed personnel. We all know that terrorists are brave when they're killing unarmed people, and are very reluctant to face armed men.

I am not sure are they one in the same, or are fags different ?

Nope. Same same.

Voted4Reagan
08-02-2015, 08:45 AM
His Oath of Enlistment will protect him...

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;

jimnyc
08-02-2015, 09:29 AM
I'll wait and see if this pans out. This guy should be getting a medal, not a prosecution. Who in the world would be dumb enough to look at this situation and decide that a hero should be prosecuted? Effing idiots.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-02-2015, 09:35 AM
I'll wait and see if this pans out. This guy should be getting a medal, not a prosecution. Who in the world would be dumb enough to look at this situation and decide that a hero should be prosecuted? Effing idiots.

The obama admin does almost everything ass-backwards. Its deliberate that they punish the good and reward the bad! Its also very evil and I suspect the evil part is the power behind his popularity and slavish worship by so
many brain-dead and delusional assholes!
This admin can not be this damn bad without it being a massive and very determined effort/agenda. :mad:Tyr

NightTrain
08-02-2015, 09:48 AM
The obama admin does almost everything ass-backwards. Its deliberate that they punish the good and reward the bad! Its also very evil and I suspect the evil part is the power behind his popularity and slavish worship by so
many brain-dead and delusional assholes!
This admin can not be this damn bad without it being a massive and very determined effort/agenda. :mad:Tyr

I'm thinking that this originated with the Military and it has to be looked into because there was a rule broken - I imagine that it will be dismissed because it's entirely justifiable and any reasonable person would have done the same - if they had the stones, that is.

jimnyc
08-02-2015, 10:22 AM
I'm thinking that this originated with the Military and it has to be looked into because there was a rule broken - I imagine that it will be dismissed because it's entirely justifiable and any reasonable person would have done the same - if they had the stones, that is.

If I'm Obama, or any other president in our history, as CiC - I stand up RIGHT NOW and say "not happening" and put it to bed.

Max R.
08-02-2015, 10:42 AM
There's something rotten in Denmark.

The rules need to change and military should be armed at all military areas, including recruitment centers. If they can tote a gun into battle, they should have the right to self-defense, especially in light of muzzies targeting unarmed personnel. We all know that terrorists are brave when they're killing unarmed people, and are very reluctant to face armed men.

Nope. Same same.[/COLOR]
While I agree the Navy needs to review their security procedures, for consistency purposes, the Navy also has to investigate LCDR White's behavior if he did, indeed, violate the rules.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-02-2015, 11:12 AM
While I agree the Navy needs to review their security procedures, for consistency purposes, the Navy also has to investigate LCDR White's behavior if he did, indeed, violate the rules.
Defending this nation, ones fellow soldier and yourself can not be wrong!
If it is then disband the damn military and start over is my suggestion!
Some of us have had far,far more than enough of this insane PC SHIT!!!!

Ten bucks says the stinking obama that traded several top terrorist muslim leaders for ONE known American traitor will not step up and stop this action against this American hero!
If it is unknown or not believed that this president is a traitor then I just have to feel sorry for the rest of this extremely stupid and massively blinded world! -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-02-2015, 11:13 AM
If I'm Obama, or any other president in our history, as CiC - I stand up RIGHT NOW and say "not happening" and put it to bed.

Ten bucks says he will not stop it! Any takers??? --Tyr

Max R.
08-02-2015, 11:16 AM
Defending this nation, ones fellow soldier and yourself can not be wrong!
If it is then disband the damn military and start over is my suggestion!
Some of us have had far,far more than enough of this insane PC SHIT!!!!

Ten bucks says the stinking obama that traded several top terrorist muslim leaders for ONE known American traitor will not step up and stop this action against this American hero!
If it is unknown or not believed that this president is a traitor then I just have to feel sorry for the rest of this extremely stupid and massively blinded world! -Tyr
Rulez is rulez, dude. No matter how good the outcome, the Navy has to investigate and, on a case-by-case, rule on the situation.

As it is, I hope LCDR White is minimally charged.

Gunny
08-02-2015, 01:14 PM

Anyway according to this article it does look like at least the Navy is going to charge the hero that used his own personal Glock 9 mm to try and stop this murdering POS terrorist in Chattanooga, I think that sucks, but I do understand there are rules all must live by, but maybe instead of changing laws that will just get more folks killed, maybe our Government ought to be looking into changing laws to help prevent our Hero's ( or anyone from getting killed )

This administration is more worried about having fags and transgenders things ( I am not sure are they one in the same, or are fags different ? ) than they are keeping our troops safe, what a sad day in American history.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/allen-west-navy-to-prosecute-chattanooga-hero/

Hmmmm .... what exactly are they charging him with? He's off base on civilian ground. Seems to me it would be up to the locals, not the Navy.

Illegally discharging a firearm on Federal property? THAT's a stretch for a strip center.

Jeff
08-02-2015, 07:44 PM
Hmmmm .... what exactly are they charging him with? He's off base on civilian ground. Seems to me it would be up to the locals, not the Navy.

Illegally discharging a firearm on Federal property? THAT's a stretch for a strip center.

Gunny the article says something about US service man not being allowed to be armed on US soil unless they are a MP or something.

Department of Defense regulations prohibit most service members from being armed on U.S. soil, including most personnel at reserves and recruiting centers like the ones in Chattanooga. Only law enforcement or service members who are acting as military police are allowed to carry weapons on such properties.

Personally I think this is BS , I have no idea what the charges would be ( if any ) but I do believe he will get a pardon, I believe if they went forward with charges the entire country would go crazy.

I just received a second article on the subject, it looks to be exactly the same ( if I remember correctly ) but it is titles Terrorist Lives Matter. Yes I do believe if they don't drop or better yet not even pursue charges they are going to have major unrest.

Terrorist Lives Matter -- Navy to charge Chattanooga hero

In fact yes it is the same exact article, once you click on it the title is the same as the one I posted, but seems someone wanted to really drive the fact home.

https://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=fgto3vqprm2h6#9556949279

Max R.
08-03-2015, 08:05 AM
....I have no idea what the charges would be ( if any ) but I do believe he will get a pardon, I believe if they went forward with charges the entire country would go crazy. ....
Probably UCMJ articles 92, 133 and 134.

Kathianne
08-06-2015, 07:45 AM
No charges!

http://www.stripes.com/navy-no-charges-against-officer-for-weapons-violations-in-chattanooga-attack-1.361644

Navy: No charges against officer for weapons violations in Chattanooga attack By Tara CoppStars and Stripes
Published: August 5, 2015

WASHINGTON — Lt. Cmdr. Tim White, the Navy officer who fired a sidearm in defense during the attack on Navy Operational Support Center in Chattanooga, Tenn., will not face charges, an official familiar with the investigation told Stars and Stripes on Wednesday.

White was reported to be one of two servicemembers carrying sidearms at the time of the attack, which could have led to charges. The Department of Defense prohibits all military personnel other than security forces from carrying arms while on base unless they are in a combat zone.

The Navy is still investigating the shooting, where a lone gunman attacked two separate military facilities. The shootings resulted in the deaths of four Marines and one sailor.

Last week, the Navy countered reports that White would be charged, which spurred a national backlash. “At this time we can confirm no service member has been charged with an offense,” the Navy said in a statement.

It also faced a backlash over why troops at “soft” military targets such as recruiting centers — which are often in easy-to-reach places like shopping malls — were not allowed to carry weapons, and Secretary of Defense Ash Carter directed a review to determine how security at these types of facilities could be improved.

Max R.
08-06-2015, 07:51 AM
No charges!

http://www.stripes.com/navy-no-charges-against-officer-for-weapons-violations-in-chattanooga-attack-1.361644
Good news. Thanks for the update, Kathianne!

Gunny
08-06-2015, 08:23 AM
Gunny the article says something about US service man not being allowed to be armed on US soil unless they are a MP or something.

Personally I think this is BS , I have no idea what the charges would be ( if any ) but I do believe he will get a pardon, I believe if they went forward with charges the entire country would go crazy.

I just received a second article on the subject, it looks to be exactly the same ( if I remember correctly ) but it is titles Terrorist Lives Matter. Yes I do believe if they don't drop or better yet not even pursue charges they are going to have major unrest.

In fact yes it is the same exact article, once you click on it the title is the same as the one I posted, but seems someone wanted to really drive the fact home.

https://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=fgto3vqprm2h6#9556949279

I think the Navy backed off. I used to carry a ..44 Magnum in my truck. Think I'd have hesitated to use it? I'd rather be judged by 12 than buried by 6.

Kathianne
08-06-2015, 08:29 AM
I think the Navy backed off. I used to carry a ..44 Magnum in my truck. Think I'd have hesitated to use it? I'd rather be judged by 12 than buried by 6.

The did back off: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?50890-Allen-West-Navy-to-prosecute-Chattanooga-hero&p=753910#post753910

fj1200
08-06-2015, 12:00 PM
No charges!

Sounds like somebody owes somebody a check.