PDA

View Full Version : keeping the world safe...

AllieBaba
08-02-2015, 02:20 PM
One parson Russell terrier at a time...7549She has to wear this outside ever since she broke through the fence and attacked the neighbor's dog...and bit his daughter. I let her out early am and late at night without it so the rats stay on their own side of the fence.

NightTrain
08-02-2015, 03:07 PM
I'm surprised that Animal Control didn't confiscate her after biting someone... in AK that's how the law is.

Why did she bite the kid? While fighting and didn't realize?

AllieBaba
08-02-2015, 03:35 PM
The kid was 24 years old, about 190 lbs and dressed as Snow White. She brought one of the family's mini schnauzers into the back yard when mylo was out back. They started fighting through the fence..i think the girl assumed the fence was solid and ignored it. By the time I heard Mylo she was in their yard. Snow white didn't pick up her little dog, instead she squatted down and (stupidly) used her arms to protect their dog. Mylo got her about three times before she got ahold of her...kudos to sw for grabbing her. The neighbor is married to my cousin, they didn't call the cops. I agreed to keep a muzzle on her outside.

AllieBaba
08-02-2015, 03:37 PM
The other dog didn't have a mark on him.

jimnyc
08-02-2015, 03:41 PM
I'm surprised that Animal Control didn't confiscate her after biting someone... in AK that's how the law is.

Why did she bite the kid? While fighting and didn't realize?

Hell, my dog bit the doctor at an animal clinic! LOL They reported him, and he wasn't even up to date with his shots either! I got him up to date (wasn't far behind, missed one shot), and they allowed me to "home quarantine" him for 10 days, and the doctor got checked out and cleared.

Maybe that's different? Vets take some chances by twisting and turning on dogs and sticking their hands in and out of their mouths!

Gunny
08-02-2015, 04:17 PM
Hell, my dog bit the doctor at an animal clinic! LOL They reported him, and he wasn't even up to date with his shots either! I got him up to date (wasn't far behind, missed one shot), and they allowed me to "home quarantine" him for 10 days, and the doctor got checked out and cleared.

Maybe that's different? Vets take some chances by twisting and turning on dogs and sticking their hands in and out of their mouths!

The fact that a vet reported the dog at all is chickensh*t. It's like theat GEICO commercial: When you're the guy from the Operation Game, you get operated on. That's what you do.:laugh:

You're going f*ck around with dogs all day every day. you're GONNA get bit.

jimnyc
08-02-2015, 04:31 PM
The fact that a vet reported the dog at all is chickensh*t. It's like theat GEICO commercial: When you're the guy from the Operation Game, you get operated on. That's what you do.:laugh:

You're going f*ck around with dogs all day every day. you're GONNA get bit.

It wasn't even that bad, but they claimed reporting was mandatory. Meanwhile, my regular vet said she gets bit at least weekly, and said it's just part of the job.

AllieBaba
08-02-2015, 05:23 PM
I am immeasurably grateful that the neighbor didn't report, or go to the clinic. If she had, mylo would be history.

Gunny
08-02-2015, 05:25 PM
It wasn't even that bad, but they claimed reporting was mandatory. Meanwhile, my regular vet said she gets bit at least weekly, and said it's just part of the job.

I just wish someone could explain to this dumbass dog here that there IS a difference between flies and moths, and birds. If it flies, he chases it. He'd probably work himself into a seizure if someone flew one of those drones around in the yard.:laugh:

jimnyc
08-03-2015, 08:18 AM
I just wish someone could explain to this dumbass dog here that there IS a difference between flies and moths, and birds. If it flies, he chases it. He'd probably work himself into a seizure if someone flew one of those drones around in the yard.:laugh:

That's most cats. My wife takes ours out front, you should see the idiot when he sees an ant on the ground. Full on attack mode and pounces, and then can't find it. And yeah, kinda gotta bring him back inside if a damn butterfly comes around as he goes apeshit!

Gunny
08-03-2015, 08:41 AM
That's most cats. My wife takes ours out front, you should see the idiot when he sees an ant on the ground. Full on attack mode and pounces, and then can't find it. And yeah, kinda gotta bring him back inside if a damn butterfly comes around as he goes apeshit!

Not that it's unusual, but the girls here like to bring puppies and kittens home, pamper the crap out of them, then when they get older they get tossed in the hall. They are quite the motley crew. The dog thinks he's a bird. The kitten thinks it belongs at the top of the drapes at all times. And all of them act like they've never been fed.

About the time everyone wants to go to bed, that's rip up and down the halls time, trashing everything that isn't glued down.:laugh: