PDA

View Full Version : Eliminate the Competition

hjmick
08-04-2015, 06:02 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/hjmc3rd/flyer5n-1-web_zpszjz2ujmk.jpg (http://s4.photobucket.com/user/hjmc3rd/media/flyer5n-1-web_zpszjz2ujmk.jpg.html)

Kentucky sheriff asks local drug dealers to turn in their competition with Facebook flyer (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/kentucky-sheriff-asks-drug-dealers-turn-rivals-article-1.2314450)

This story, this idea, both too funny...

jimnyc
08-04-2015, 06:57 PM
Someone is getting nailed thanks to this idea. Probably not many, but you know there are some laughing their asses off right now as they fill this form out!

Perianne
08-04-2015, 07:22 PM
I like the idea. Pick them off one at a time.

gabosaurus
08-04-2015, 07:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GazE8PAL-DE

Voted4Reagan
08-04-2015, 08:12 PM
I love it... inventive policing!!

Perianne
08-04-2015, 08:21 PM
The sheriff is from Franklin county, where our capital (Frankfort) is. It's just a few miles from Lexington. Drugs are extremely bad in this end of the state, so good for him.

red state
08-04-2015, 08:59 PM
Back 25 or so years ago, they were a big account with us at Mid South Graphics. If they are the same outfit.....they are still going strong with the anti-drug campaigns. If only that was our only problem these days. Back then, we had no armadillows, Fire Ants, very little drugs and absolutely no mexicans. Boy, when the SHTF, you really get covered. Tyr, I remember when I lived in Mempho and Southaven, we had WAY more Vietnamese than mexicans. What say you? Just shows you what overlooked laws, liberalism and greed will do. Now, you go in even what was once nice parts of Memphis & Southaven and all you will see are non-whites. Good Gawd! If Cherokee didn't have that heavy, evil vibe and if Okalahoma wasn't so opposite of where I live now and where the Cherokee once thrived, I'd move to either of those spots before even contemplating a move back to where you are!!!!!

Great ad.....and extremely innovative thinking there.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-04-2015, 09:27 PM
Back 25 or so years ago, they were a big account with us at Mid South Graphics. If they are the same outfit.....they are still going strong with the anti-drug campaigns. If only that was our only problem these days. Back then, we had no armadillows, Fire Ants, very little drugs and absolutely no mexicans. Boy, when the SHTF, you really get covered. Tyr, I remember when I lived in Mempho and Southaven, we had WAY more Vietnamese than mexicans. What say you? Just shows you what overlooked laws, liberalism and greed will do. Now, you go in even what was once nice parts of Memphis & Southaven and all you will see are non-whites. Good Gawd! If Cherokee didn't have that heavy, evil vibe and if Okalahoma wasn't so opposite of where I live now and where the Cherokee once thrived, I'd move to either of those spots before even contemplating a move back to where you are!!!!!

Great ad.....and extremely innovative thinking there.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yes, I remember those days my friend. I do not and never have lived in Memphis since a very short spell back in
1974. Lived with a girlfriend there about 4 months. Wasn't half bad back then.

Dat bez racist atalkin' bout dem non-whites--da crackers sho' bez down on da man....:laugh:-Tyr

red state
08-05-2015, 01:01 AM
Well, with me (good or bad) it is as Old Man Sonnett said......"No brag....just FACT"

You ever been to Cherokee? Jeff gets the same vibe I do (and we're not the only ones that have had that feeling). HA! I'm more Cherokee than some of those living in Cherokee and I still get the hibbie-jibbies. HA! Of course even the white (original) locals around those parts give me the hibbie-jibbies and I've got relative in HATCHIE River Bottom!!!! HA!!!! You ever been or heard of HATCHIE? I'm gonna PM you on the other stuff that I don't wish to talk about publicly......