PDA

View Full Version : To Gunny and Others

Perianne
08-04-2015, 07:55 PM
Gunny, you are a Marine. But let's say you had been a woman, my size: 5 feet tall, 125 pounds. What career choice would you have preferred?

The same for everyone else. What if you were the opposite sex? What would you like to do for a living.... and don't say "prostitute" or anything like that. Choose some reasonable career.

If I had been a big man I think I would have liked to have been a military person.

gabosaurus
08-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Dang. I am 5-foot, 120 pounds.
If I were a male, I would still be what I am now. I can't imagine any other life.

If I had been a large guy, I would have wanted to be a baseball player. Or some sort of athlete.
I would never have considered the military. I don't have a violent, aggressive nature.

Perianne
08-04-2015, 08:17 PM
Dang. I am 5-foot, 120 pounds.
If I were a male, I would still be what I am now. I can't imagine any other life.

If I had been a large guy, I would have wanted to be a baseball player. Or some sort of athlete.
I would never have considered the military. I don't have a violent, aggressive nature.

You look taller in your photo. We are literally about the same size. Cool!

If you don't mind saying, what do you do now? I am a nurse in case you didn't know.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-04-2015, 09:31 PM
Gunny, you are a Marine. But let's say you had been a woman, my size: 5 feet tall, 125 pounds. What career choice would you have preferred?

The same for everyone else. What if you were the opposite sex? What would you like to do for a living.... and don't say "prostitute" or anything like that. Choose some reasonable career.

If I had been a big man I think I would have liked to have been a military person.

I simply can not imagine being a woman. I guess I got too damn much caveman in me!

However at 16, I wanted to be a game warden but later thought it too much like being a cop so dropped it as I hated cops starting at about the age. My small town had three truly bad ones. And they truly hated me... (of that I was proud)--Tyr

gabosaurus
08-04-2015, 10:17 PM
You look taller in your photo. We are literally about the same size. Cool!

If you don't mind saying, what do you do now? I am a nurse in case you didn't know.

I look taller because everyone in my family is short. :laugh2:

I am a secondary school counselor in a largely minority school district. I am there because that is where I went to school. I want to help the people I grew up with.
My Republican husband is a financial adviser. He handles the accounts of excessively wealthy people.

Gunny
08-04-2015, 10:25 PM

Ummm ... where are you going with this? I was 5'3" and 135 lbs in 1971. I was 11.

If I was the opposite sex I'd be a lesbian. :laugh::laugh: