PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Dolezal’s Shocking New Confession Will Leave You Really Confused

Jeff
08-05-2015, 07:26 AM
Well she says she isn't a African American, I think we all agree here, heck unless you where born in Africa you are American, same goes for others as well, Italian American, Polish American, you got the idea, but she says she is Black, this is where it gets confusing :laugh: She sure enough looks as white as the driven snow, her parents are white but she is black, HMMMM someone is confused. Someone might need to let her know a hairdo doesn't make someone black. :laugh:

This whole story cracks me up, this poor woman wants t be a sista in the worst way, now the Blacks don't want her, the whites are done with her, so I guess next week she will be Chinese. :laugh: Or better yet maybe a boat, now a boat would be cool, I see they have a lot of nice lakes around that area, at least she would be useful. :laugh:

She does mention writing a book and I imagine that is why this is even still in the news, it's called free publicity, but I have to wonder about those that would buy a book written by a author that says " I am not African American, my parents are white, but I am black " sounds more like a story you would read in the back of High Times ( not that I ever read that. :laugh:)

Rachel Dolezal isn’t African American, she’s black, even though she’s white.
Confused?
So are we.
In an age of “transition” and “identity “it seems you can be anything you want to be, provided you believe it hard enough.
And while Dolezal admits she’s not an African American she still maintains she’s black. And she’s refusing to budge on the issue claiming this is who she is and who she’s always been.
Here’s what Yahoo News writes:

http://teapartyupdate.com/rachel-dolezals-shocking-new-confession-will-leave-you-really-confused/

jimnyc
08-05-2015, 08:45 AM
Almost sounds like Noir wrote this line:

In an age of “transition” and “identity “it seems you can be anything you want to be, provided you believe it hard enough.

And that's where we are headed, where anyone can be whatever they say they are, and we must listen, or be accused of not tolerating folks.

Let's see, which freak do I want to be today? Maybe we need to add Rachel to this list...

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cisgender
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans*
Trans Female
Trans* Female
Trans Male
Trans* Male
Trans Man
Trans* Man
Trans Person
Trans* Person
Trans Woman
Trans* Woman
Transfeminine
Transgender
Transgender Female
Transgender Male
Transgender Man
Transgender Person
Transgender Woman
Transmasculine
Transsexual
Transsexual Female
Transsexual Male
Transsexual Man
Transsexual Person
Transsexual Woman
Two-Spirit

jimnyc
08-05-2015, 08:45 AM
Transexual person
transexual man
transexual woman

And the man, or the woman, will fight because they are different than the "person". Damn weirdos.

Perianne
08-05-2015, 08:47 AM
Well she says she isn't a African American, I think we all agree here, heck unless you where born in Africa you are American, same goes for others as well, Italian American, Polish American, you got the idea, but she says she is Black, this is where it gets confusing :laugh: She sure enough looks as white as the driven snow, her parents are white but she is black, HMMMM someone is confused. Someone might need to let her know a hairdo doesn't make someone black. :laugh:

This whole story cracks me up, this poor woman wants t be a sista in the worst way, now the Blacks don't want her, the whites are done with her, so I guess next week she will be Chinese. :laugh: Or better yet maybe a boat, now a boat would be cool, I see they have a lot of nice lakes around that area, at least she would be useful. :laugh:

She does mention writing a book and I imagine that is why this is even still in the news, it's called free publicity, but I have to wonder about those that would buy a book written by a author that says " I am not African American, my parents are white, but I am black " sounds more like a story you would read in the back of High Times ( not that I ever read that. :laugh:)

http://teapartyupdate.com/rachel-dolezals-shocking-new-confession-will-leave-you-really-confused/

Maybe she could be a horse. She's probably been ridden a lot! hahahahaha :lol:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-05-2015, 08:54 AM
Almost sounds like Noir wrote this line:

And that's where we are headed, where anyone can be whatever they say they are, and we must listen, or be accused of not tolerating folks.

Let's see, which freak do I want to be today? Maybe we need to add Rachel to this list...

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cisgender
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans*
Trans Female
Trans* Female
Trans Male
Trans* Male
Trans Man
Trans* Man
Trans Person
Trans* Person
Trans Woman
Trans* Woman
Transfeminine
Transgender
Transgender Female
Transgender Male
Transgender Man
Transgender Person
Transgender Woman
Transmasculine
Transsexual
Transsexual Female
Transsexual Male
Transsexual Man
Transsexual Person
Transsexual Woman
Two-Spirit

Totally ffkked up is no way to go thru life but these people glorify it. Now make it the norm .
Just as freaking insane as are the liberals and dems that support them!
Jenner is totally insane but celebrated as courageous!!!
This is just how badly this nation has lost its way due to PCness, liberal insanity, leftist destruction and dem party agenda.
Every vote cast for any dem candidate is actually a vote cast to aid evil. A fact..--Tyr

Jeff
08-06-2015, 06:20 AM
I want to be a boat, hell it's so hot down here it would be nice to be tooling around the lake all day. :laugh: