PDA

View Full Version : Those White Women

Perianne
08-05-2015, 07:30 AM
It can't be racism this time. Maybe sexism? How will the libs spin this?

Many Democrats have long hoped that Hillary Clinton might expand Barack Obama's electoral coalition by drawing in more white women voters.

A new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll suggests she may have a tough time pulling it off. Mrs. Clinton is losing ground with white women and many other important slices of the electorate, the poll shows, amid a spate of reports about her email practices, speaking fees and foreigndonations to the Clinton Foundation.

<dl class="wp-caption alignleft caption-alignleft " style="width: 359px"><dt class="wp-caption-dt">
</dt></dl>
In June, 44% of white women had a favorable view of Mrs. Clinton, compared to 43% who didn’t. In July, those numbers moved in the wrong direction for Mrs. Clinton: Only 34% of white women saw her in a positive light, compared to 53% who had a negative impression of her, the poll found.

Mr. Obama fared poorly with white women voters in the 2012 election, losing them to Republican challenger Mitt Romney by 14 points.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/08/04/hillary-clinton-loses-ground-with-white-women-wsjnbc-poll/

Jeff
08-05-2015, 07:32 AM
NO spin will do, just report the truth, she is a idiot plain and simple.

Perianne
08-05-2015, 07:34 AM
NO spin will do, just report the truth, she is a idiot plain and simple.

From way back, I have a $500 bet that Hillary will be our president some day. I will gladly donate the $500 to Wounded Warriors if I am wrong.