PDA

View Full Version : A Sure Sign You're a Lying Loser

Gunny
08-05-2015, 11:50 AM
When you spend 2 hours flapping your gums on TV trying to justify a bad deal.

Gunny
08-05-2015, 12:04 PM
This moron needs to be impeached.

gabosaurus
08-05-2015, 12:27 PM
This moron needs to be impeached.

I once said the same thing. It never happened.

http://media2.fdncms.com/tampa/imager/a-poster-from-the-impeach-bush-era/u/original/4564487/spsy.jpg

Gunny
08-05-2015, 01:32 PM

http://media2.fdncms.com/tampa/imager/a-poster-from-the-impeach-bush-era/u/original/4564487/spsy.jpg

Are you kidding? Bush had nothing on O-blah-blah. And I'll repeat, if you spend 2 hours trying to sell a turkey all you're selling is a turkey. Obama should have nevr been elected and he's a piece of trash. He's dumber than a red brick. You want to talk octagon? Put that f*cker in a cage with ME. I guarantee you he won't be President the next day.

Gunny
08-05-2015, 01:33 PM

And Balu .. you're fucking next, pissant commie.

Black Diamond
08-05-2015, 02:21 PM
This is a great deal.....

For Iran.

Drummond
08-05-2015, 02:34 PM

Of course not. You don't impeach a President for doing everything in his power to protect his people from harm from America's enemies !!!

However ... you SHOULD impeach a President that threatens world security, which is what Obama has done, multiples of times. World security serves all our interests, not least that of America. Take decisions, reach deals, which open up greater chances of harm to Americans and their allies, is indivisible from positively BEGGING to be impeached.

indago
08-05-2015, 05:02 PM
Are you kidding? Bush had nothing on O-blah-blah. And I'll repeat, if you spend 2 hours trying to sell a turkey all you're selling is a turkey. Obama should have nevr been elected and he's a piece of trash. He's dumber than a red brick. You want to talk octagon? Put that f*cker in a cage with ME. I guarantee you he won't be President the next day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OmvSN0_h10

bullypulpit
08-05-2015, 05:40 PM
Are you kidding? Bush had nothing on O-blah-blah. And I'll repeat, if you spend 2 hours trying to sell a turkey all you're selling is a turkey. Obama should have nevr been elected and he's a piece of trash. He's dumber than a red brick.

Seriously Gunny, you got ANYTHING to back up that breathless hyperbole?

jimnyc
08-05-2015, 05:44 PM
^^

http://i.imgur.com/WKF5NWA.png

gabosaurus
08-05-2015, 06:49 PM
Because everyone who dares disagree with the majority opinion is a "troll." :rolleyes:

Kathianne
08-05-2015, 07:44 PM
When you spend 2 hours flapping your gums on TV trying to justify a bad deal.

Oh my! I had to go to work before he came on, did he REALLY stay for 2 hours?

LongTermGuy
08-05-2015, 08:14 PM

How are you gonna back-up Obammys bullshit?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-05-2015, 08:30 PM
How are you gonna back-up Obammys bullshit?

They do not back up his shit, they eat it , my friend.
Eat it and do so with gusto and relish!!! Damn sickening is what it is! --Tyr

Russ
08-05-2015, 08:54 PM
I have to say that Obama is not pushing this treaty with Iran to make the world safer or because it's the right thing to do. He's pushing it for one reason only: he thinks it will create some kind of legacy for his name in the history books. It is total hubris. And he's too blinded by ego to even consider the consequences if things don't work out.

Perianne
08-05-2015, 09:52 PM

I vomited a little bit into my mouth. Uggggh.

LongTermGuy
08-05-2015, 10:10 PM

*Sure is friend....good to see you...Time off felt good...BTW...My shaved head "did" get burnt!

http://png.clipart.me/graphics/thumbs/212/bald-man-with-shades_212762398.jpg

Drummond
08-05-2015, 10:12 PM
I have to say that Obama is not pushing this treaty with Iran to make the world safer or because it's the right thing to do. He's pushing it for one reason only: he thinks it will create some kind of legacy for his name in the history books. It is total hubris. And he's too blinded by ego to even consider the consequences if things don't work out.

Agreed. He wants the history books to record his Presidency as something highly meritorious, with him smelling of roses.

He knows he's losing precious time, he also knows that his own domestic audience knows him well enough to understand that his 'hope and change' mantra (especially the 'hope' part) was just an almighty load of drivel. So .. he's turned to the international stage, to arrange things so that foreigners, who won't know any better (especially after the BBC finishes its sanitising propaganda about him) will see him as something special.

He even went some way to admitting this, in a recent BBC 'exclusive' interview (.. which the BBC made its LEAD NEWS STORY, at the time, before repeatedly broadcasting the whole thing, ad nauseum ..). He said he's aware that the rest of the world thinks more highly of him than Americans, at home, do themselves !!

I think he imagines that the rest of the world will 'set you all straight' about him, when he's gone .. as if you can't be trusted to assess your own President !!!!!

NightTrain
08-05-2015, 10:14 PM
*Sure is friend....good to see you...Time off felt good...BTW...My shaved head "did" get burnt!

http://png.clipart.me/graphics/thumbs/212/bald-man-with-shades_212762398.jpg

Got a High-Speed-Low-Drag configuration going, LTG?

Good to see you back, bud. :beer:

gabosaurus
08-05-2015, 11:10 PM

Which is the same reason why Bush invaded Iraq. You can't be a "great leader" unless you start or participate in a conflict.
Well, that and Saddam's threat to off Daddy Bush.

NightTrain
08-05-2015, 11:13 PM
Which is the same reason why Bush invaded Iraq. You can't be a "great leader" unless you start or participate in a conflict.

Feelin lonely? Needing some attention?

gabosaurus
08-05-2015, 11:15 PM
Feelin lonely? Needing some attention?

You have never been able to deal with the truth. That is why you are so cranky all the time.

NightTrain
08-05-2015, 11:16 PM
You have never been able to deal with the truth. That is why you are so cranky all the time.

There, there.

Off to bed with you now, and don't forget your meds.

LongTermGuy
08-06-2015, 12:40 AM
Got a High-Speed-Low-Drag configuration going, LTG?

Good to see you back, bud. :beer:

Had it for many years...Good to be back...Thanks:cool:..a little get-away is good for the nerves...keeps me from being "Cranky":laugh:

Gunny
08-06-2015, 02:07 AM
Oh my! I had to go to work before he came on, did he REALLY stay for 2 hours?

I had to leave the room. Two hours of why we're wrong.

Gunny
08-06-2015, 02:09 AM

When you grow up. let us know. You ever going to answer JIm? Or jut keep ducking him?

Grow a pair and and man up.

Drummond
08-06-2015, 05:51 AM

You were obviously looking into a mirror when you typed that one.:eek:

A neat trick, if you can manage it ...:rolleyes:

Drummond
08-06-2015, 06:02 AM

Yes, and 'good old kindly Uncle Saddam' wouldn't hurt a fly, eh ?

No maverick invasions of nearby countries. No sheltering of Al Qaeda terrorists. No funding of Hamas, or of any terrorists. No firing of Scuds at Israel. No defiance of the UN, multiples of times, on WMD inspections. No mass graves, no rape rooms ...

'Yes', Uncle Saddam was a highly trustworthy world leader, held in high esteem by his peers. He gave a full and detailed account of WMD dispositions .. wouldn't you say ?

The scriptwriters at Leftie Central ('Thrush Central', only on a very bad day) are evidently becoming more inventive, or at least, more outrageous. They should go on strike for a pay rise ...

... a very LONG strike ....

Jeff
08-06-2015, 07:12 AM

Yea It didn't have anything to do with the fact the we knew they had weapons of Mass destruction, or the fact that they refused to allow even the UN to look around their country, or how about the fact that he was sending children with bombs strapped to them to blow up or troops, naaa, none of that really matter. But might I suggest that you and your daughter ( after all she is old enough now ) fly to TX and have lunch with GW, maybe if he draws you a picture you will understand.

Had it for many years...Good to be back...Thanks:cool:..a little get-away is good for the nerves...keeps me from being "Cranky":laugh:

Welcome back LTG, I figured you where on Vaca, how was it ? ( besides the ol dome getting burnt )