PDA

View Full Version : Yaaaaayyyy

WiccanLiberal
08-06-2015, 03:15 PM
Doing my happy dance. I didn't get a lot of vacation time this summer, only one week in June. I've been taking days here and there when the schedule has been light. I had a day like that today and got chores done. I was waiting for my manager to text and she just did. I have tomorrow as well so a 4 day birthday weekend!!

LongTermGuy
08-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Doing my happy dance. I didn't get a lot of vacation time this summer, only one week in June. I've been taking days here and there when the schedule has been light. I had a day like that today and got chores done. I was waiting for my manager to text and she just did. I have tomorrow as well so a 4 day birthday weekend!!

Very Nice! :clap:Enjoy!:beer:

Gunny
08-06-2015, 04:43 PM

Happy birthday. Goofball.:laugh:

sundaydriver
08-06-2015, 05:36 PM
Being retired with everyday off, I still miss my 6 weeks of vacation. Nothing like a day off with pay, enjoy them.

Kathianne
08-06-2015, 06:47 PM
Happy Birthday, but I'm guessing we're early? Have a nice, long, weekend!

WiccanLiberal
08-06-2015, 06:50 PM
Just a little early. It's Sunday. But I can certainly use the opportunity to enjoy some free time.