PDA

View Full Version : Different Cultures

Perianne
08-06-2015, 07:18 PM
I was out earlier. A white woman and her black boyfriend was nearby. She had a five or six year-old little Hispanic son. He was fussing about something when she suddenly just slapped him up 'side his head. The little boy started crying and she told him to quit acting like a baby.

I never slapped my daughter on her head, but I suppose different cultures support different means of correction.

sundaydriver
08-06-2015, 07:30 PM
That woman was white, you're white, no cultural difference just ignorance & no class on her part. Unless you mean are half Hispanic kids expecting to be slapped across the face?

Perianne
08-06-2015, 07:40 PM
That woman was white, you're white, no cultural difference just ignorance & no class on her part. Unless you mean are half Hispanic kids expecting to be slapped across the face?

No, they don't deserved to be slapped. But I wondered if the other cultures have influenced her to think that is proper.

LongTermGuy
08-06-2015, 07:49 PM
​I don't feel its "culture" for slapping a little child...I feel its more stupidity and Ignorance...in the particular people doing it..."some" cultures "may have" more stupid and Ignorant people....I could be wrong...but "seein would be believin" on a continues biases.... *should give one the answer if they are paying attention...