PDA

View Full Version : This Is Not A Conspiracy?

Kathianne
08-08-2015, 07:55 AM
This is a short break in my readings on election, :laugh2::

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/08/07/no_longer_a_conspiracy_127692.html

No Longer a ConspiracyBy Erick Erickson (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/authors/erick_erickson/) - August 7, 2015

If I had told you in 2008 that Barack Obama would negotiate a deal that he acknowledges will fund terrorism, you'd have thought me a conspiracy theorist...

If I had told you in 2008 that Obama's administration would preside over the largest hack of personnel records, and the families of American soldiers would have Muslim men show up at their homes in the United States to intimidate them, you'd have thought me a conspiracy theorist...

If I had told you in 2008 that Obama would publicly release classified details about Israel's nuclear capabilities, you'd have thought me a conspiracy theorist...

If I had told you in 2008 that Obama would release a traitor who leaked our secrets to the Soviet Union at the height of the Cold War, you'd have thought me a conspiracy theorist...

If I had told you in 2008 that Obama would lecture Christians on the crusades and call a growing army of Islamic radicals "junior varsity," you'd have thought me a conspiracy theorist...

If I had told you in 2008 that Obama would argue before the Supreme Court that there is no ministerial exception in the First Amendment, you'd have thought me a conspiracy theorist...

If I had told you in 2008 that Obama's administration would suggest before the Supreme Court that they might take away the tax-exempt status of churches and religious institutions that do not support gay marriage, you'd have thought me a conspiracy theorist...

If I had told you any of these things would happen back in 2008, you would have thought me a conspiracy theorist or crazy. But here we are in 2015, and all these things have happened. This is Obama's fundamental transformation of America.