PDA

View Full Version : It takes two

namvet
08-09-2015, 08:04 AM
after the Hiroshima disaster Japan still refuses to surrender so on this day the B-29 named Bockscar dropped the 2nd bomb called "fatman" and Nagasaki disappears. bringing the most destructive war in history to a close

http://www.gensuikin.org/panel/2.jpg

then and now link (http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2015/aug/06/after-the-atomic-bomb-hiroshima-and-nagasaki-then-and-now-in-pictures)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-09-2015, 12:28 PM
after the Hiroshima disaster Japan still refuses to surrender so on this day the B-29 named Bockscar dropped the 2nd bomb called "fatman" and Nagasaki disappears. bringing the most destructive war in history to a close

http://www.gensuikin.org/panel/2.jpg

then and now link (http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2015/aug/06/after-the-atomic-bomb-hiroshima-and-nagasaki-then-and-now-in-pictures)

Next World War will be with the Muslims and hundreds of millions will die. They get nukes and its off to the races.
They think Allah will protect them from our nukes--A most dangerous delusion!!!
Dangerous for us, for them and for the rest of the world.-Tyr

namvet
08-09-2015, 01:49 PM
Next World War will be with the Muslims and hundreds of millions will die. They get nukes and its off to the races.

first Tyr we need C-N-C that can ram it cram it slam it jam it right up their ass's.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-09-2015, 02:02 PM
first Tyr we need C-N-C that can ram it cram it slam it jam it right up their ass's.
None running qualify to do that but the closest would be TRUMP IMHO..
The others would seek appeasement first--its in their Natures.
Trump is not an appeasement minded guy.
One of his strong suits is he is a fighter that fights to win!! -Tyr

namvet
08-09-2015, 02:06 PM
None running qualify to do that but the closest would be TRUMP IMHO..
The others would seek appeasement first--its in their Natures.
Trump is not an appeasement minded guy.
One of his strong suits is he is a fighter that fights to win!! -Tyr

brother im with you. strange they never asked Trump about national Security.

Max R.
08-09-2015, 05:22 PM

We're already in a war with radical Muslims, but we're fighting it with moderate Muslims.

As for nukes, I'm convinced that we'll see a city nuked in our lifetimes; yes even old farts like myself pushing 60. OTOH, I doubt it will turn into a world-destroying nuclear exchange. We seem to have evolved past that particular stage.

If we were making money bets, I'd bet the first city to be lost would be in the Middle East. If it's a Muslim country, then that would be it. If it's in Israel, we'd see a few more nukes in response.

gabosaurus
08-09-2015, 06:19 PM
We're already in a war with radical Muslims, but we're fighting it with moderate Muslims.

As for nukes, I'm convinced that we'll see a city nuked in our lifetimes; yes even old farts like myself pushing 60. OTOH, I doubt it will turn into a world-destroying nuclear exchange. We seem to have evolved past that particular stage.

If we were making money bets, I'd bet the first city to be lost would be in the Middle East. If it's a Muslim country, then that would be it. If it's in Israel, we'd see a few more nukes in response.

No one would "win" a modern nuclear war. Everyone would lose. The state of modern thermonuclear weaponry has advanced to the state where one exchange would poison the atmosphere and trigger a climate change that would wipe everyone out.
This is my point about Iran having nukes. If they ever detonate one, it would destroy that entire region.
Also, your point where "If it's a Muslim country, then that would be it" is totally invalid. Don't forget that Saudi Arabia and Pakistan have nukes.
Obviously you have not thought this question out.

Elessar
08-09-2015, 06:48 PM
No one would "win" a modern nuclear war. Everyone would lose. The state of modern thermonuclear weaponry has advanced to the state where one exchange would poison the atmosphere and trigger a climate change that would wipe everyone out.
This is my point about Iran having nukes. If they ever detonate one, it would destroy that entire region.
Also, your point where "If it's a Muslim country, then that would be it" is totally invalid. Don't forget that Saudi Arabia and Pakistan have nukes.

Again, Obviously you do not know what your are talking about.

Pakistan has nukes;
Saudi does not.

Nobody with the power wants to use it...

Us, the Brits, the French, Israel, China, even Russia and the Ukraine.

Allowing Iran, a former ally, and N Korea to unlimited access with their unstable and
rogue governments is a huge error..

Thanks Liberals such as You...and Obama

Max R.
08-09-2015, 07:51 PM
1. I'm not talking about a nuclear "war". Take a Xanax and read my post again. I said a city. Yes, I also said if it was an Israeli city, there'd be a few more, but that wouldn't be the end of the world...well, not for most of us. It would certainly wreak havoc on the region's environment.

2. You need to read more about nukes. Perhaps reading up on the days of open air nuclear testing would educate you about the effects of such weapons on the environment.

3. As for "If it's a Muslim country, then that would be it", Saudi Arabia doesn't have nukes. Again, a little more education on your part would be greatly beneficial: http://www.businessinsider.com/nine-nations-have-nukes--heres-how-many-each-country-has-2014-6

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/53a0512569bedd766f2e6b76-840-805/nukes-4.jpg