PDA

View Full Version : Trump Makes Liberal Magazine Look Like Idiots After They Release His Phone Number

Jeff
08-09-2015, 09:48 PM
He turned it around in his favor sure enough, in fact he didn't only brake it off on them he made folks laugh as he did. But the fact that these liberal rags would even do this shows they are scared of Trump, and I believe rightfully so.

You might remember a few weeks ago when a certain Presidential hopeful in the GOP (Donald Trump) released Lindsey Graham’s phone number.
Graham protested and said it was a distractionary measure, trying to take away from real conversations about where the country is headed.
Not like Graham’s got any solid input there…
Well a liberal magazine tried to turn the tables and do the same thing to Trump.
Turns out The Donald couldn’t care less.
In fact he made them look like idiots:
Young Conservatives writes:

http://teapartypolitics.com/trump-makes-liberal-magazine-look-like-idiots-after-they-release-his-phone/

Gunny
08-10-2015, 12:05 AM
He turned it around in his favor sure enough, in fact he didn't only brake it off on them he made folks laugh as he did. But the fact that these liberal rags would even do this shows they are scared of Trump, and I believe rightfully so.

http://teapartypolitics.com/trump-makes-liberal-magazine-look-like-idiots-after-they-release-his-phone/

Can't say as my opinion has changed a bit just because lashing out at leftwingers is an attempt at damage control for him.

Jeff
08-10-2015, 07:13 AM
Can't say as my opinion has changed a bit just because lashing out at leftwingers is an attempt at damage control for him.

I am not so sure it was damage control Gunny, they tried the damage control game being he gave out a numbee, but he broke it off on them by telling them, " thank you for getting folks to call xxx-xxx-xxxx They will hear a message from my campaign". You don't have to be for or against the man to give him credit for shooting back with that comment quickly.

And I know you are dead set against Trump, myself I am not decided yet but I do like what I see in him, he is a businessman a ruthless one at that, with all the issues in the world I think we need a president that has a don't fu** with us attitude, as for his supposed dislike for woman, or the nasty things he says, hell the world doesn't show respect for anyone any longer, we have transgenders in our Military, fags on every other TV show ya watch, if you want to watch the parades you must expect to see some guy walking down 7th ave with ass less chaps on, we have no morals so all this hoop la about Trump saying she had blood coming out of her eyes and everywhere else, hell we are now in the sex drugs and rock and roll stage in this country, hey free love man. whether it be male - female, female - female, male - male hell marry a friggin donkey all is cool now, so why put trump down for saying immoral things, we are a Country of no morals thanks to the liberals.

Kathianne
08-10-2015, 07:51 AM
I am not so sure it was damage control Gunny, they tried the damage control game being he gave out a numbee, but he broke it off on them by telling them, " thank you for getting folks to call xxx-xxx-xxxx They will hear a message from my campaign". You don't have to be for or against the man to give him credit for shooting back with that comment quickly.

And I know you are dead set against Trump, myself I am not decided yet but I do like what I see in him, he is a businessman a ruthless one at that, with all the issues in the world I think we need a president that has a don't fu** with us attitude, as for his supposed dislike for woman, or the nasty things he says, hell the world doesn't show respect for anyone any longer, we have transgenders in our Military, fags on every other TV show ya watch, if you want to watch the parades you must expect to see some guy walking down 7th ave with ass less chaps on, we have no morals so all this hoop la about Trump saying she had blood coming out of her eyes and everywhere else, hell we are now in the sex drugs and rock and roll stage in this country, hey free love man. whether it be male - female, female - female, male - male hell marry a friggin donkey all is cool now, so why put trump down for saying immoral things, we are a Country of no morals thanks to the liberals.

I knew you'd be honest. If I read this right you are agreeing that there's no reason to go for morality, it is what it is.

I disagree.

I'm not looking for a saint, though would be happier to have one than a diabolist.
I disagree that the US is stupid, weak, etc. Don't confuse the US with the past 8 years.

We've had our share of morally lax leaders, but the goal has always been 'America is good.'

Jeff
08-10-2015, 08:02 AM
I knew you'd be honest. If I read this right you are agreeing that there's no reason to go for morality, it is what it is.

I disagree.

I'm not looking for a saint, though would be happier to have one than a diabolist.
I disagree that the US is stupid, weak, etc. Don't confuse the US with the past 8 years.

We've had our share of morally lax leaders, but the goal has always been 'America is good.'

OOO I agree 100% America is good, but at this point in History we have zero, zippo morals in this country, fags marrying fags ( when they where offered civil unions, nope not good enough, lets make fun of a holy sacrament ) We are more worried about the poor thugs and how they are treated by the polie but overlook what those same thugs are doing to white people and hell even defenseless blacks, our children must watch the gays on TV and so on, So why get down on a guy for speaking his mind, I just read Jim's post and yes the saying of Blood coming out of his eyes, ears, nose is a statement many make, trump said her eyes and whatever, hell what difference does it make, we live in a country with no morals now a days so why should it matter. We are now going to pick and choose what is morally correct and what isn't ? Well what Trump said can go either way, two guys kissing on a prime time TV show can only go one way, understand what I am saying? If we want to live with no morals lest do it across the board, that is a major problem in this Country, it is OK for some but not for others, we will pick and choose what we want to allow, I believe lets have it one way or the other.

Jeff
08-10-2015, 08:06 AM
Kat let's take it one step further, the liberals are screaming how good the Muslims are, heck we have one that has the best neighbor ever that is Muslim, read the Koran, how do they treat woman, and this is OK with the American people ( or a large majority ) so again why complain about something Trump said that could of went either way, the Koran is one way period, woman are property period.

Kathianne
08-10-2015, 08:09 AM
OOO I agree 100% America is good, but at this point in History we have zero, zippo morals in this country, fags marrying fags ( when they where offered civil unions, nope not good enough, lets make fun of a holy sacrament ) We are more worried about the poor thugs and how they are treated by the polie but overlook what those same thugs are doing to white people and hell even defenseless blacks, our children must watch the gays on TV and so on, So why get down on a guy for speaking his mind, I just read Jim's post and yes the saying of Blood coming out of his eyes, ears, nose is a statement many make, trump said her eyes and whatever, hell what difference does it make, we live in a country with no morals now a days so why should it matter. We are now going to pick and choose what is morally correct and what isn't ? Well what Trump said can go either way, two guys kissing on a prime time TV show can only go one way, understand what I am saying? If we want to live with no morals lest do it across the board, that is a major problem in this Country, it is OK for some but not for others, we will pick and choose what we want to allow, I believe lets have it one way or the other.

I'm not going to participate in going all Sodom & Gommarah. I'm wondering if the logic is hoping that people will turn around in their thinking? I don't think that will work. More evil isn't the anecdote to evil.