PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump Still in the Lead After Debates

Solo
08-10-2015, 06:28 AM
I never would have thought he would have lasted this long. Hes appealing to alot of people evidently.

If Donald Trump's comments (http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-wars-fox-news-megyn-kelly-n405846) about Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly are hurting his standing in the Republican primary, it's not showing in the numbers.
According to the latest NBC News Online Poll conducted by SurveyMonkey (http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_Politics/NBC-SM%20Post%20Debate%20Poll%208%2009%2015.pdf), Trump is at the top of the list of GOP candidates that Republican primary voters would cast a ballot for if the primary were being held right now.
The overnight poll was conducted for 24 hours from Friday evening into Saturday. During that period, Donald Trump stayed in the headlines due to his negative comments about Kelly and was dis-invited from a major conservative gathering in Atlanta.
None of that stopped Trump from coming in at the top of the poll with 23 percent. Sen. Ted Cruz was next on the list with 13 percent.

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/new-nbc-news-survey-monkey-poll-donald-trump-still-lead-n406766

Drummond
08-10-2015, 06:43 AM
Very good.

After Obama's performance as someone dedicated to political correctness, but one following a subversive agenda, the one thing America really needs is the very opposite in Obama's replacement. Can anyone doubt that this is what they have in Trump ??

tailfins
08-10-2015, 06:46 AM
Very good.

After Obama's performance as someone dedicated to political correctness, but one following a subversive agenda, the one thing America really needs is the very opposite in Obama's replacement. Can anyone doubt that this is what they have in Trump ??

Trump is the presidential version of Morton Downey, Jr. Conservatives are looking for a presidential version of Rush Limbaugh or Mark Levin.

Kathianne
08-10-2015, 07:44 AM
I'll never underestimate the wisdom of the public when it comes to celebrities. The survey is also questionable, but at this point it doesn't matter. Actually when it comes to Trump, the poll numbers whether good or not won't matter. He's out to elect anyone but a Republican. Anyone is Hillary.

Solo
08-10-2015, 07:53 AM
Trump is the presidential version of Morton Downey, Jr. Conservatives are looking for a presidential version of Rush Limbaugh or Mark Levin.

Thats makes some sense

Solo
08-10-2015, 07:55 AM
I'll never underestimate the wisdom of the public when it comes to celebrities. The survey is also questionable, but at this point it doesn't matter. Actually when it comes to Trump, the poll numbers whether good or not won't matter. He's out to elect anyone but a Republican. Anyone is Hillary.

I dont think thats true, Trump is a bloated egotistical self aggandizing mutt. He thinks hes hot doodoo.
He attacks ANYTHING that not all for him. He wanted to be a republican badly and to not be is not in his richmans best interest. He just felt attacked by the GOP so his personality dictiates an all out war.

Kathianne
08-10-2015, 08:02 AM
I dont think thats true, Trump is a bloated egotistical self aggandizing mutt. He thinks hes hot doodoo.
He attacks ANYTHING that not all for him. He wanted to be a republican badly and to not be is not in his richmans best interest. He just felt attacked by the GOP so his personality dictiates an all out war.

You might want to check your celebrity bs meter. Just saying.