PDA

View Full Version : MICHAEL BROWN’S BUDDY SHOT BY COPS LAST PM: Protest Turns Deadly When Thug…

Jeff
08-10-2015, 11:05 AM
Another reason to riot and loot ?? I am not sure how the folks in Ferguson will react but I see the media is already pushing how the cops stood over the guy while he was handcuffed and bleeding and did nothing, what they did was apprehend a guy that took shots at them and then ran, they apprehended him secured him and called the paramedics, I say they did their job, but I am willing to bet most wont agree, I see more free stuff coming real soon, and wow just as the kids are going back to school, heck they won't have to wait for the sales. :rolleyes:

A friend of Michael Brown is in a 'critical, unstable condition' after being shot by police when he used a stolen handgun to fire on officers during a protest to mark the one-year anniversary of the 18-year-old's controversial death.
St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said that plainclothes officers were tracking the man at around 11:15pm, while several hundred people gathered on West Florissant Street to take part in the demonstration.
He added that the man approached the officers, who were in an unmarked police car and opened fire. The officers returned fire from inside the vehicle. They then pursued the man on foot. The chief said the man again fired on the officers and all four fired back.
The suspect has been identified as 18-year-old Tyrone Harris Junior by his father, who revealed that his son was a 'real close' school friend of the late Michael Brown. 'We think there's a lot more to this than what's being said,' Harris Senior was quoted as saying in local media reports.
Footage shot by protester Tony Rice, who was live-tweeting near a McDonald's under the Twitter name @search4swag, showed a black man lying face down on the floor with his hands cuffed behind his back and a large blood stain on his torso. Two police officers can be seen standing over him with their guns drawn but do not assist him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3191882/Looting-breaks-Ferguson-day-protest-mark-one-year-anniversary-Michael-Brown-s-death.html#ixzz3iPwkfiLo

gabosaurus
08-10-2015, 11:17 AM
"Michael Brown's buddy?"

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/man-shot-by-police-in-ferguson-after-he-fired-at/article_baaf86fd-2de0-53a7-b840-1941159aa5c7.html

Jeff
08-10-2015, 12:22 PM
"Michael Brown's buddy?"

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/man-shot-by-police-in-ferguson-after-he-fired-at/article_baaf86fd-2de0-53a7-b840-1941159aa5c7.html

OK I am confused Gabs, what are you seeing that I am not, in the article that you posted as well as the one I did the father of Tyrone Harris ( the young man shot ) said his son graduated from HS with Michael, and he said they where real close, unless he is lying yes I would say they where buddies.

Tyrone Harris identified the victim as his son, Tyrone Harris Jr., 18, of St. Louis. Harris said shortly after 3 a.m. that his son had just gotten out of surgery.
He said his son graduated from Normandy High School and that he and Michael Brown Jr. "were real close."
"We think there's a lot more to this than what's being said," Harris Sr. said.

DLT
08-10-2015, 12:34 PM
Another reason to riot and loot ?? I am not sure how the folks in Ferguson will react but I see the media is already pushing how the cops stood over the guy while he was handcuffed and bleeding and did nothing, what they did was apprehend a guy that took shots at them and then ran, they apprehended him secured him and called the paramedics, I say they did their job, but I am willing to bet most wont agree, I see more free stuff coming real soon, and wow just as the kids are going back to school, heck they won't have to wait for the sales. :rolleyes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3191882/Looting-breaks-Ferguson-day-protest-mark-one-year-anniversary-Michael-Brown-s-death.html#ixzz3iPwkfiLo

How horrible! Really....the nerve of those evil cops shooting that poor kid who was just upset and distraught over Saint Michael's murder. How many more innocent black martyrs will have to die before those fascist cops are reigned in and punished by the Barack Hussein Obama "Justice" Department???