PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump on ISIS: 'I would knock the hell out of them,' and then 'I'd take the oi

Jeff
08-10-2015, 09:56 PM
You have to admit this guy really grows on ya, so he will knock the hell out of ISIS and take their oil for the US, hell I have been suggesting that for years :laugh: Methinks that may be a problem. I think he has the right idea unfortunately America is filled with folks that will say what about the poor folks that get hurt, well our Troops are the finest and toughest there are, let them do there jobs and I don't think we will have much if any problems, as for the Terrorist, the hell with them, kill em all and let Allah sort them out, and then you have the innocents over there, that lets face it should of took out the radicals. So go ahead Donald do your thing. :salute:

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said on Monday he supported the use of US ground troops to fight Islamic State militants in the Middle East.
Speaking on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" program, the billionaire businessman said it would take American soldiers to target the militant group, also known as ISIS or ISIL.

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-trumps-plan-for-islamic-state-put-a-ring-around-it-2015-8#ixzz3iSTu0Ibf

Gunny
08-10-2015, 10:02 PM
You have to admit this guy really grows on ya, so he will knock the hell out of ISIS and take their oil for the US, hell I have been suggesting that for years :laugh: Methinks that may be a problem. I think he has the right idea unfortunately America is filled with folks that will say what about the poor folks that get hurt, well our Troops are the finest and toughest there are, let them do there jobs and I don't think we will have much if any problems, as for the Terrorist, the hell with them, kill em all and let Allah sort them out, and then you have the innocents over there, that lets face it should of took out the radicals. So go ahead Donald do your thing. :salute:

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-trumps-plan-for-islamic-state-put-a-ring-around-it-2015-8#ixzz3iSTu0Ibf

Yeah right. I could "knock the Hell ot of ISIS" and actually know what I was doing. And good luck usurping another country's oil. I got a 6 years old granddaughter that understands tactics and strategy better than that kindergarten statement.

Jeff
08-10-2015, 10:08 PM
We are going to put the NBPP around the oil to protect it, hell they are so pissed off no one will mess with them. :laugh::laugh:

Kathianne
08-10-2015, 10:12 PM
The MSM and Trump are recycling this:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/10/politics/donald-trump-fact-check-bomb-oil-fields-iraq/

Military analysts: Donald Trump's plan to bomb Iraq's oil fields not a good oneBy Jeremy Diamond (http://www.cnn.com/profiles/jeremy-diamond), CNN
Updated 4:59 PM ET, Fri July 10, 2015

<cite class="el-editorial-source" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: CNN, 'Helvetica Neue', Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-weight: 700;">Washington (CNN)</cite>Donald Trump (http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/04/us/donald-trump-fast-facts/index.html) wants to "bomb the hell" out of Iraq's oil fields in order to strike at ISIS.

"If I win, I would attack those oil sites that are controlled and owned -- they are controlled by ISIS," Trump said. "I wouldn't send many troops because you won't need 'em by the time I'm done."

But that strategy might do more harm than good, according to two former U.S. military officers and CNN military analysts who looked at Trump's suggestion. That's because bombing Iraq's oil fields would be a serious blow to Iraq and efforts to recover once ISIS is expelled from the country.

"You're destroying the infrastructure of Iraq, you're not really doing much to hurt ISIS," retired Lt. Col. Rick Francona said. "At some future point those oil fields will have to help regenerate Iraq."

The United States did strike oil fields in Kuwait during Operation Desert Storm in the 1990s, which hurt Kuwait for years after the war.

While Trump suggested that he would then send in Exxon or another oil company to quickly rebuild the infrastructure once the conflict is over, Francona and Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling, another CNN military analyst, said rebuilding infrastructure is easier said than done -- especially when other surrounding infrastructure has been damaged in the process.

"We've made some huge mistakes in terms of just bombing things we think can just bring a nation to its knees," Hertling said. "It's not the people you're going against and yet those are the ones you're going against the most when you're talking about indiscriminate carpet-bombing."

Gunny
08-10-2015, 10:13 PM
We are going to put the NBPP around the oil to protect it, hell they are so pissed off no one will mess with them. :laugh::laugh:

I like the fishing boat idea better. Maybe we could borrow Rubio's 26 foot "yacht"?

If you want total world domination then vote for me. Otherwise, charging dumb yankee seasick tourists to go fishing is the way to go.

Kathianne
08-10-2015, 10:13 PM
Trump would do himself and all of us a favor by getting some sort of team together. It would avoid his 'misspeaks' and the divisions he's causing among conservatives. Of course, it may all be by plan. He is that smart.

Jeff
08-10-2015, 10:19 PM
I like the fishing boat idea better. Maybe we could borrow Rubio's 26 foot "yacht"?

If you want total world domination then vote for me. Otherwise, charging dumb yankee seasick tourists to go fishing is the way to go.

Hell Rubio is out, if that beotch calls a 26 foot boat a yacht we can't have him, heck we would get drunk and sink before we left the Harbor. :laugh:

LongTermGuy
08-10-2015, 10:21 PM
Hell Rubio is out, if that beotch calls a 26 foot boat a yacht we can't have him, heck we would getr drunk and sink that before we left the Harbor. :laugh:

"Rubbio" is a candy ass kid...:laugh:

Gunny
08-10-2015, 10:28 PM
Trump would do himself and all of us a favor by getting some sort of team together. It would avoid his 'misspeaks' and the divisions he's causing among conservatives. Of course, it may all be by plan. He is that smart.

Why do you think I keep making the correlation of Trump and Obama? Trump thinks he's smarter than any team just as Obama's ignored his military advisors for 7 years.

Right off the bat, we don't have a large enough military to go in alone and occupy the space.

Here's a better plan (just in case you think I don't know my shit): I'm reconstituting the Wisconsin and the Missouri. Updating them from analog, then taking a full battle group in there. I & II MEF, the 82nd and 87th Airborne and I'm wiping their asses off the map. Then we're leaving with a note: square your kitty litter box away or we'll be back.

THAT is a plan.

Jeff
08-10-2015, 10:30 PM
"Rubbio" is a candy ass kid...:laugh:

He probably bleeds like Megyn, I would love to ask Trump that. :laugh:

Kathianne
08-10-2015, 10:32 PM
Why do you think I keep making the correlation of Trump and Obama? Trump thinks he's smarter than any team just as Obama's ignored his military advisors for 7 years.

Right off the bat, we don't have a large enough military to go in alone and occupy the space.

Here's a better plan (just in case you think I don't know my shit): I'm reconstituting the Wisconsin and the Missouri. Updating them from analog, then taking a full battle group in there. I & II MEF, the 82nd and 87th Airborne and I'm wiping their asses off the map. Then we're leaving with a note: square your kitty litter box away or we'll be back.

THAT is a plan.

Quite a few of the 'others' did address this the other evening:

http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/pentagon/2015/08/10/odierno-army-dangerously-close-being-cut-too-deep/31226803/

Odierno: Army 'dangerously close' to being cut too deep By Michelle Tan, Staff writer2:21 p.m. EDT August 10, 2015

As the Army prepares to cut 40,000 more soldiers in order to fit into a shrinking budget, the service is in danger of becoming too small for an increasingly dangerous world, the Army's top officer said, and that may embolden our enemies to act.

"If we get small enough where some of these [world] leaders don't believe the Army can respond or deter them, if you can't ... deter them from believing they can accomplish something ... that increases the threats and danger to the United States," Odierno said in an exclusive sit-down with Army Times. "And I don't know what that level is, but I think we're getting dangerously close to that level now."

Since 2012, the Army has cut 80,000 soldiers and shut down 13 brigade combat teams, including two in Germany and one in South Korea, to reach an end-strength of 490,000.

The service will cut 40,000 more soldiers for an end-strength of 450,000 by the end of fiscal year 2018; another 30,000 soldiers could be forced to go if sequestration returns in fiscal 2016, which begins Oct. 1.

Want to bet after August 14 he says that we passed the point a couple years ago?

Jeff
08-10-2015, 10:37 PM

THAT is a plan.

We could always take the French with us, at least now a days ho-mo sex is OK so they could serve in one way anyhow. :laugh:

Gunny
08-10-2015, 10:49 PM
Quite a few of the 'others' did address this the other evening:

http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/pentagon/2015/08/10/odierno-army-dangerously-close-being-cut-too-deep/31226803/

[/FONT][/COLOR][/h]
Want to bet after August 14 he says that we passed the point a couple years ago?

I dismissed it. Obama is just trying to squeak out of his stupid decisions with as little harm as possible.

Officers come with these grandiose plans based on what politicians want. As a StaffNoncommissioned Officer in the Marine Corps, it was MY job to make their dumbass ideas work. My job was to win and I know how to. And I pissed more than one person off that was just trying to get his second medal.

Once in the general officer ranks, you're more politician than Marine anymore and nobody will just flat out tell Obama he's an idiot.

Trump's the same way. What's he going to do? The Dems in COngress will stop him, and the MSM will be calling us babykillers again. Then we'll be imperialists if we just take their oil; which, will fire up more lefties to support ISIS.

So, he doesn't have a game.

Gunny
08-10-2015, 10:50 PM
We could always take the French with us, at least now a days ho-mo sex is OK so they could serve in one way anyhow. :laugh:

I'll pretend you didn't say that. I only take the French if I plan on surrendering.

Kathianne
08-10-2015, 10:55 PM
I dismissed it. Obama is just trying to squeak out of his stupid decisions with as little harm as possible.

Officers come with these grandiose plans based on what politicians want. As a StaffNoncommissioned Officer in the Marine Corps, it was MY job to make their dumbass ideas work. My job was to win and I know how to. And I pissed more than one person off that was just trying to get his second medal.

Once in the general officer ranks, you're more politician than Marine anymore and nobody will just flat out tell Obama he's an idiot.

Trump's the same way. What's he going to do? The Dems in COngress will stop him, and the MSM will be calling us babykillers again. Then we'll be imperialists if we just take their oil; which, will fire up more lefties to support ISIS.

So, he doesn't have a game.

I don't understand your response. How would you or anyone be able to 'make it work' without enough to do so? I'm not saying that generals don't pull McClellan's, but the numbers now are beyond that.

gabosaurus
08-10-2015, 10:58 PM
Trump sounds like kids I see in 9th grade.

"Why did you hit that kid?"
"He bothers me, so I knocked the crap out of him."
"That's not very nice."
"I do what I want. No one can tell me what to do!"

Trump gains a lot of his popularity by throwing meat to Pavlov's dog.

"You guys hate Muslims, don't you?"
"YEAH!"
"When I am president, I will kill all the Muslims!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"

"You guys hate Mexicans, don't you?"
"YEAH!"
"When I am president, I will throw all the Mexicans out of the country and make sure they never come back!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"

"Not only that, but I will pass laws forcing all housewives back into the kitchen!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"
"I will give free breast implants for all women below a D cup!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"
"I promise more jobs, higher salaries and no more income tax!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"

LongTermGuy
08-10-2015, 11:00 PM
From older news...but funny and good!:thumb:

Take the time ..watch to the end....:coffee:

`Stumping out the Latest allegations made against Donald Trump....Keep Stumping for The Trump`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgSDR4beSAY#t=531

Jeff
08-10-2015, 11:04 PM

"That's not very nice."

"YEAH!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"

"YEAH!"
"When I am president, I will throw all the Mexicans out of the country and make sure they never come back!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"

"Not only that, but I will pass laws forcing all housewives back into the kitchen!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"

Don't forget that he needs to get rid of the Liberals as well. :laugh::laugh:

Jeff
08-10-2015, 11:05 PM

"That's not very nice."

"YEAH!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"

"YEAH!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"

"HOOT! HOOT!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"

Don't forget that he needs to get rid of the Liberals as well. :laugh::laugh:

Unless of course they have already gotten the fake Ta Ta's than they can stay. :laugh2:

gabosaurus
08-10-2015, 11:07 PM
Those ladies didn't even bother to change their clothes from the Ferguson rally before they filmed that infomercial. :cool:

Gunny
08-10-2015, 11:10 PM
I don't understand your response. How would you or anyone be able to 'make it work' without enough to do so? I'm not saying that generals don't pull McClellan's, but the numbers now are beyond that.

I told you how. Basically, you go in with everything you got, kill them all, and leave.

We can take ISIS out now. We cannot occupy that much territory unless you're okay with reinstituting the draft. Kicking ass and accupying territory are two very different things.

I don't propose to occupy anything. I propose to take out the threat. As if trump's not uneducated enough, we make enough oil in West Texas and Southern New Mexico to offset anything the ME has to offer.

Which, is a joke unto itself. Until they figured out how to frack shale for oil, we closed oil wells here that were 1/3 full. This oil we have now has been sitting there for 40 years.

So the ME can have their oil. We don't need them.

Kathianne
08-10-2015, 11:12 PM
I told you how. Basically, you go in with everything you got, kill them all, and leave.

We can take ISIS out now. We cannot occupy that much territory unless you're okay with reinstituting the draft. Kicking ass and accupying territory are two very different things.

I don't propose to occupy anything. I propose to take out the threat. As if trump's not uneducated enough, we make enough oil in West Texas and Southern New Mexico to offset anything the ME has to offer.

Which, is a joke unto itself. Until they figured out how to frack shale for oil, we closed oil wells here that were 1/3 full. This oil we have now has been sitting there for 40 years.

The point wasn't the ME, ISIS, or even Russia. It was in terms of sheer numbers at ready.

Jeff
08-10-2015, 11:14 PM

So very true, if you take a trip all the way across 20 you will see hundreds if not thousands of pumps just sitting.

LongTermGuy
08-10-2015, 11:16 PM

"That's not very nice."

"YEAH!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"

"YEAH!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"

"HOOT! HOOT!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"
"HOOT! HOOT!"

`Trump....Keep Stumping for The Trump`:salute:

"Liberals...Rhinos and Fools..They huff and Puff and keep trying to blow the house down...:laugh:"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QlEl515hw0

Gunny
08-10-2015, 11:39 PM
The point wasn't the ME, ISIS, or even Russia. It was in terms of sheer numbers at ready.

Why you got to be so complicated?

We haven't had the "sheer numbers" since Reagan was President. BUT, that only counts as an occupation military. An occupation army is NOT an attack and get it done army. We have combined forces, in theatre that could make ISIS a legend. We can't use them for political reasons. I'm sure that Marine in MOPP 3 gear laying in the sand tonight feels all kinds of empathy for THAT BS.

So let's rewind. Trump is strategically and tactically inept. His plan wouldn't work on a good day. It's only partially about assets. We could take ISIS out in 72 hours. We do not have the assets to occupy. An occupation army is about 3/4 larger than a combat force. We would have to quadruple the size of our force to occupy a country.

Kathianne
08-10-2015, 11:44 PM
Why you got to be so complicated?

We haven't had the "sheer numbers" since Reagan was President. BUT, that only counts as an occupation military. An occupation army is NOT an attack and get it done army. We have combined forces, in theatre that could make ISIS a legend. We can't use them for political reasons. I'm sure that Marine in MOPP 3 gear laying in the sand tonight feels all kinds of empathy for THAT BS.

So let's rewind. Trump is strategically and tactically inept. His plan wouldn't work on a good day. It's only partially about assets. We could take ISIS out in 72 hours. We do not have the assets to occupy. An occupation army is about 3/4 larger than a combat force. We would have to quadruple the size of our force to occupy a country.
I see this is the 'trump' thread. I wasn't meaning him. I should have posted on other thread. Did you read what was said in article?

I've got to get to bed, it's late and I had to call in sick today. Really feeling punky, but have to work tomorrow.

Gunny
08-10-2015, 11:51 PM
I see this is the 'trump' thread. I wasn't meaning him. I should have posted on other thread. Did you read what was said in article?

I've got to get to bed, it's late and I had to call in sick today. Really feeling punky, but have to work tomorrow.

I NEVER read what's in the articles unless they're less than 4 lines.:laugh:

I have ADD and not the excuse kind. The REAL kind. I just try to go with it. :)