PDA

View Full Version : OBAMA the Muslim - HIS OWN WORDS

Jeff
08-11-2015, 05:50 AM
According to Obama he was going to pick a church to attend by Easter 7 years ago, I guess he meant a Mosque not a church. Obama tells us in his own words he is a Muslim, which that in itself doesn't make him bad, the lying he has done does that, just more proof of what Muslims are.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XE9mZCRX2mg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Noir
08-11-2015, 05:56 AM
Is he a Muslim? Almost certainly not.
Is he deluded about Islam? Yes.

Jeff
08-11-2015, 05:57 AM
Are you calling the man a liar ? He clearly states numerous times he is a Muslim.

Noir
08-11-2015, 06:11 AM
Are you calling the man a liar ? He clearly states numerous times he is a Muslim.

Has he ever stated he is a christian?

Jeff
08-11-2015, 06:23 AM
Has he ever stated he is a christian?

OK so you are saying he is a liar, :laugh: I can't argue with that Noir.

jimnyc
08-11-2015, 07:03 AM
It doesn't matter which he claims he is or isn't. What matters is what he does to help advance either. He's shown to be a supporter and sympathizer of everything Islam, and doesn't really do jack shit to support Christianity. If he declared himself Muslim, or talked about supporting Islam prior to his election, he wouldn't be in there right now. What he says, and what he really supports...

Kathianne
08-11-2015, 07:21 AM
It doesn't matter which he claims he is or isn't. What matters is what he does to help advance either. He's shown to be a supporter and sympathizer of everything Islam, and doesn't really do jack shit to support Christianity. If he declared himself Muslim, or talked about supporting Islam prior to his election, he wouldn't be in there right now. What he says, and what he really supports...

I doubt he is religious at all. However he seems to have daddy problems and his daddy was Muslim. As Noir stated, he isn't realistic about that religion or his daddy. He sees Muslims as persecuted, misunderstood, and he will save them, at least a bit.

Jeff
08-11-2015, 07:35 AM
I doubt he is religious at all. However he seems to have daddy problems and his daddy was Muslim. As Noir stated, he isn't realistic about that religion or his daddy. He sees Muslims as persecuted, misunderstood, and he will save them, at least a bit.

Personally I believe Obama is the definition of a Domestic terrorist, I don't like that word but if there ever was a Domestic Terrorist I would say he is it. And yes I believe he is a Muslim, as Noir pointed out he lies very well. I bet behind closed doors the WH is filled with prayer rugs.

Kathianne
08-11-2015, 07:41 AM
Personally I believe Obama is the definition of a Domestic terrorist, I don't like that word but if there ever was a Domestic Terrorist I would say he is it. And yes I believe he is a Muslim, as Noir pointed out he lies very well. I bet behind closed doors the WH is filled with prayer rugs.

Could be, I think there's little room in Obama's mind for anyone, God included, but Obama and his wondrous ponderings.

LongTermGuy
08-11-2015, 08:02 AM

Good Morning :coffee:

`You tell `em Jeff.....! seeing and hearing sometimes is still not enough....:laugh:

Jeff
08-11-2015, 02:27 PM
Good Morning :coffee:

`You tell `em Jeff.....! seeing and hearing sometimes is still not enough....:laugh:

Morning Bro, Rather Good afternoon now

Yea you would think his own words would be proof enough but Noir does have a strong point, look how many times he said he was a christian, one thing for sure he is a enemy of America and a liar, and no doubt in my mind he is a muslim, even with all his lies, I do believe that is the one truth he told.

Gunny
08-11-2015, 02:41 PM

Agreed. He attended the same church for over 20 years yet threw Wright under the bus when it was politically expedient. You don't attend a church for over 20 years without believing what you're being told since the whole idea behind church is belief.

I don't think he's a Muslim. I think he's a Godless, spoiled as kid raised as white in liberal America where he learned to hate any and everything about our Nation. He's a hypocrite more than anything else. He's not black and wasn't raised as a black. Those "duds" he has on in his "before" picks are geeky white boy clothes and he was called "Barry".

He's been a lie from Day One. What should be alarming is that the left doesn't care. Hitlery's as bad as Al Capone and O-blah-blah is lying if his lips are moving and the LEFT DOESN'T CARE. This is no long about being wrong or right.

gabosaurus
08-11-2015, 02:49 PM
http://patrick.net/content/uploads/2014/11/ntsa1.jpg

Gunny
08-11-2015, 05:27 PM
http://patrick.net/content/uploads/2014/11/ntsa1.jpg

You mean that he's a proven liar and egomaniac from Hell?

Should I get Jim or Darin to go into the archives and regurgitate your "everything is Bush's fault" quotes for 8 years?

Or would you rather shut up, back down and let it lay where it is?

Your boy's a liar and a fraud, and he's anti-American. Maybe you ought to rethink where you're coming from. I know I damned sure didn't serve a country based on liars, frauds and tyrants.

gabosaurus
08-11-2015, 06:56 PM
I know I damned sure didn't serve a country based on liars, frauds and tyrants.

If you served under Reagan, Clinton or either Bush, then you did. Every action in the Middle East over the last two decades has been devised by idiots and fools. There are countless thousands of dead and injured Americans out there who shouldn't be.

Jeff
08-11-2015, 07:34 PM
If you served under Reagan, Clinton or either Bush, then you did. Every action in the Middle East over the last two decades has been devised by idiots and fools. There are countless thousands of dead and injured Americans out there who shouldn't be.

And we are still there, even after the Idiot in charge promised to have our boys home in 6 months, and do you know we lost more soldiers during Obama's term than Bush's, try again.

Gunny
08-11-2015, 07:39 PM

Only under Clinton.

Gunny
08-11-2015, 07:40 PM
And we are still there, even after the Idiot in charge promised to have our boys home in 6 months, and do you know we lost more soldiers during Obama's term than Bush's, try again.

We lost more military personnel under Obama than we did Bush and Reagan combined. Called piss-poor leadership.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-11-2015, 09:37 PM
According to Obama he was going to pick a church to attend by Easter 7 years ago, I guess he meant a Mosque not a church. Obama tells us in his own words he is a Muslim, which that in itself doesn't make him bad, the lying he has done does that, just more proof of what Muslims are.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XE9mZCRX2mg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The holy Koran, The holy Koran,
The holy Koran,
The holy Koran,The holy Koran,The holy Koran,The holy Koran,The holy Koran,The holy Koran,The holy Koran,

Show me once where that maggot ever said-The Holy Bible..

Hell yes he is a muslim in hiding just like I've been saying for over 7 years now!!!

And its a Jihad to be a muslim-in-hiding THAT BY HIDING HELPS DESTROY ALLAH'S ENEMIES!

HE SAYS MY MUSLIM FAITH IN HIS OWN DAMN WORDS YET PEOPLE LIE FOR HIM, DEFEND HIM AND TRY TO DESTROY WE THAT POINT OUT HIS TREACHERY.
People doing that deserves some justice delivered to them someday in this man's opinion.
As they have helped this stinking traitor destroy this nation and endanger my family and their future.

I DON'T FORGET!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T FORGIVE!!!

gabosaurus
08-11-2015, 10:03 PM
We lost more military personnel under Obama than we did Bush and Reagan combined. Called piss-poor leadership.

I want to see the figures for this. Obviously one of you can provide them.

Obama did not start the Bush war. He didn't end it and I hold him to that.

Jeff
08-12-2015, 02:09 AM
I want to see the figures for this. Obviously one of you can provide them.

Obama did not start the Bush war. He didn't end it and I hold him to that.

Bush didn't start it either, or did you forget the rag heads attacking our Country, and as for showing you proof look it up, hell it has been in the news and has even been shown on these very pages. Your Liberal media had quit with the body counts as soon as Obama took office , but here is a clue, the dying didn't quit.