PDA

View Full Version : Another Military Question

Perianne
08-11-2015, 05:24 PM
Let's say all the nations agreed to have their militaries include only women. This would include CinC all the way down.

Would there be any wars? If yes, how would war be different?

Gunny
08-11-2015, 05:44 PM
Let's say all the nations agreed to have their militaries include only women. This would include CinC all the way down.

Once a month we'd all have to hide. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Elessar
08-11-2015, 06:48 PM

:lol::laugh2:

Kathianne
08-11-2015, 08:16 PM
:slap:
Once a month we'd all have to hide. :laugh::laugh::laugh::slap: Donald wanna be.

CSM
08-12-2015, 06:17 AM
Yeah, I can just picture that:

Lower Slobovia diplomat: "What's wrong?" Are you mad at us?"
Upper Slobovia diplomat: "Nothings wrong...hmph."
Lower Slobovia diplomat: "ok"
Upper Slobovia diplomat: *cuts off all diplomatic ties and nukes Lower Slobovia capitol city*
East Heckawee leader: "Upper Slobovia is such a bitch. We are never talking to them ever again."
West Heckawee leader: "Who cares. I have chocolate."

indago
08-12-2015, 06:43 AM
Yeah, I can just picture that:

Lower Slobovia diplomat: "What's wrong?" Are you mad at us?"
Upper Slobovia diplomat: "Nothings wrong...hmph."
Lower Slobovia diplomat: "ok"
Upper Slobovia diplomat: *cuts off all diplomatic ties and nukes Lower Slobovia capitol city*
East Heckawee leader: "Upper Slobovia is such a bitch. We are never talking to them ever again."
West Heckawee leader: "Who cares. I have chocolate."

US: "Time out from the war: I have to get my nails done. Damn, my hair: I can't do a thing with it..."

darin
08-12-2015, 06:44 AM
They'd spend TRILLIONS making kitchens all over the world so the armies would have a place to deploy-to. :)

Kathianne
08-12-2015, 07:00 AM

Seriously, I can't imagine. Anyone who's been a woman or interacted with more than a few have learned the definition of vicious as well as many more positive ones.

Men and women are different, individuals of each rise or fall on their own merits.

Gunny
08-12-2015, 11:15 AM
Seriously, I can't imagine. Anyone who's been a woman or interacted with more than a few have learned the definition of vicious as well as many more positive ones.

Men and women are different, individuals of each rise or fall on their own merits.

I can imagine me taking on a company of Marines with a toothpick being preferable to pissing off one woman. Vicious is kind of an understatement, don't ya think? When momma ain't happy, NOBODY is happy.:laugh:

Balu
08-15-2015, 06:25 AM
For 3-5 plus 5-6 previous days. Totally for for 11 days for four weeks. I think this risk is not affordable.

Balu
08-15-2015, 06:31 AM

If seriously, do ask a question to you - 'Why there is NO joint chess championships where men and women equally compete all together' I DO NOT want to offend anybody. We are NOT worse or better. We are just different.

Drummond
08-15-2015, 06:55 AM
Imagine whole armies of Margaret Thatchers out there, handbags poised at the ready ...

.... they'd teach ISIS a thing or 2, by Jingo .. !!! :laugh::fighting0061:

Russ
08-15-2015, 06:56 AM
If seriously, do ask a question to you - 'Why there is NO joint chess championships where men and women equally compete all together' I DO NOT want to offend anybody. We are NOT worse or better. We are just different.

Agreed, we are just different. And if we had joint chess championships, there would be a lot of zugzwang.

Balu
08-15-2015, 07:22 AM
Agreed, we are just different. And if we had joint chess championships, there would be a lot of zugzwang.
The problems lay in a different planes - the Nature.
A man ALWAYS is trying to find a way out when driving a car in a critical situation under the terms and conditions of a deficit of time, no matter good or bad the way out be. The women are used to close their eyes, cry and let the wheel and pedals free.

Balu
08-15-2015, 07:41 AM
Another point - Those who have had an experience to work in the women's team say it is akin to Serpentarium. When women only start fighting for something important for them they too often loose the brains and limits. So, their appearance and external peacefulness are very deceptive.

red state
08-15-2015, 08:51 AM
Once a month we'd all have to hide.

Surely, THAT :lol: is the "post of the day" (if not the entire weekend)!!! THANKS! :clap::clap::clap:

Balu
08-15-2015, 09:16 AM
Surely, THAT :lol: is the "post of the day" (if not the entire weekend)!!! THANKS! :clap::clap::clap:

The initial assumptions and therefore the final conclusions are wrong. They all do not coincide in time. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-15-2015, 09:54 AM

"zugzwang"-- :beer: :laugh:--Tyr

Lots of draws too as the threat so often is far greater than the execution!! Safer to just draw quickly rather than risk defeat by a female. :laugh:
Not me, I hate draws, I fight to bitter death on a chessboard. I have played at least 25 truly strong female chess players. 23 wins-ONE LOSS(!) and one true draw. That draw was wicked and took some damn doing on my part to force it to avoid defeat! Polgar sisters , especially the youngest Judith, are world class grandmasters(with fantastic records playing against the top men), women have brains!!!
Have the same type of will to win as did the greatest chess player to have ever lived--Robert James Fischer.
Men and women are not equal just as individuals are not equal.
We all have our individual strengths and weaknesses. ----------Tyr