PDA

View Full Version : Trump - 3rd Party

SassyLady
08-11-2015, 07:35 PM
Question: if Trump runs on 3rd party ballot will you vote for him? Or just if he becomes the GOP candidate?

Gunny
08-11-2015, 07:38 PM
Question: if Trump runs on 3rd party ballot will you vote for him? Or just if he becomes the GOP candidate?

No. Period.

I'll vote for him in ONE circumstance: he's the Republican against the Democrat in the election. Otherwise, that foul-mouthed mysoginist isn't getting a damn thing from me.

Perianne
08-11-2015, 07:47 PM

I will only vote for him if he is the GOP candidate.

Kathianne
08-11-2015, 07:51 PM
I could not vote for him. I will go with an independent or skip voting. I've never skipped voting.

SassyLady
08-11-2015, 08:02 PM
Here's a thought ... well, actually a couple of thoughts. If he gets the GOP nomination, who will he ask to be his running mate? Any ideas? Will it be one of the other candidates? If so, which one do you think would accept? Jeb?

Perianne
08-11-2015, 08:08 PM
Here's a thought ... well, actually a couple of thoughts. If he gets the GOP nomination, who will he ask to be his running mate? Any ideas? Will it be one of the other candidates? If so, which one do you think would accept? Jeb?

He would hold a press conference, interview them one by one, and fire them until there is only one left.

Kathianne
08-11-2015, 08:09 PM
He would hold a press conference, interview them one by one, and fire them until there is only one left.

I don't see one of them being willing to be called names. None of them.

Black Diamond
08-11-2015, 08:41 PM
I'm voting for the Republican nominee no matter what. Odds are overwhelming that it won't be Trump.

Kathianne
08-11-2015, 08:42 PM
I'm voting for the Republican nominee no matter what. Odds are overwhelming that it won't be Trump.
That's one way to go.

Black Diamond
08-11-2015, 08:43 PM
That's one way to go.

Vegas has him at 15:1. Jeb is the "favorite" at 2:1.