PDA

View Full Version : Chinese and Blacks

tailfins
08-11-2015, 08:32 PM
By: asianjoke.com (asianjoke@tuvy.com) <ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="display: inline-table; border: none; height: 15px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 728px; background-color: transparent;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="display: block; border: none; height: 15px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 728px; background-color: transparent;"><iframe width="728" height="15" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" id="aswift_0" name="aswift_0" style="left: 0px; position: absolute; top: 0px;"></iframe></ins></ins>
A Chinese man enters a bar to find a Black bartender. He says, "Hey African American, give me a jigger."
The Bartender responds, "That's terrible! How would you like it if I said something like that to you? In fact, let's just switch places. You get behind the bar and I'll come in as a customer."
The Chinese man agrees and gets behind the bar. The Black man goes outside.
Upon reentering, he says, "Hey Chinese American, give me a drink."
To which the Chinese man answers, "Sorry, we don't serve African Americans here."

gabosaurus
08-11-2015, 09:30 PM
I was talking to my mate down the pub last night about my new Brazilian wife.

"So," he said with a grin, "how did you meet?"

"Well, I didn't buy her on the internet if that's what you're thinking! What kind of man do you think I am?" I replied.

"Sorry, mate, I didn't mean to offend you. So how did you really meet?"

"I won her in a card game," I said.

tailfins
08-11-2015, 11:15 PM
I was talking to my mate down the pub last night about my new Brazilian wife.

"So," he said with a grin, "how did you meet?"

"Well, I didn't buy her on the internet if that's what you're thinking! What kind of man do you think I am?" I replied.

"Sorry, mate, I didn't mean to offend you. So how did you really meet?"

"I won her in a card game," I said.

If you were the stakes, you would be going home with who LOST the hand. Losing you is a win.

Voted4Reagan
08-12-2015, 09:06 AM
by: asianjoke.com (asianjoke@tuvy.com) <ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="display: Inline-table; border: None; height: 15px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: Relative; visibility: Visible; width: 728px; background-color: Transparent;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="display: Block; border: None; height: 15px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: Relative; visibility: Visible; width: 728px; background-color: Transparent;"><iframe width="728" height="15" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" id="aswift_0" name="aswift_0" style="left: 0px; position: Absolute; top: 0px;"></iframe></ins></ins>
a chinese man enters a bar to find a black bartender. He says, "hey african american, give me a jigger."
the bartender responds, "that's terrible! How would you like it if i said something like that to you? In fact, let's just switch places. You get behind the bar and i'll come in as a customer."
the chinese man agrees and gets behind the bar. The black man goes outside.
upon reentering, he says, "hey chinese american, give me a drink."
to which the chinese man answers, "sorry, we don't serve african americans here."

this is a test of the tailfins board trolling system.

It is racist and designed to test your reaction to racist jokes.

Please do not feed the troll...

Voted4Reagan
08-12-2015, 09:06 AM
By: asianjoke.com (asianjoke@tuvy.com) <ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="display: inline-table; border: none; height: 15px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 728px; background-color: transparent;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="display: block; border: none; height: 15px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 728px; background-color: transparent;"><iframe width="728" height="15" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" id="aswift_0" name="aswift_0" style="left: 0px; position: absolute; top: 0px;"></iframe></ins></ins>
A Chinese man enters a bar to find a Black bartender. He says, "Hey African American, give me a jigger."
The Bartender responds, "That's terrible! How would you like it if I said something like that to you? In fact, let's just switch places. You get behind the bar and I'll come in as a customer."
The Chinese man agrees and gets behind the bar. The Black man goes outside.
Upon reentering, he says, "Hey Chinese American, give me a drink."
To which the Chinese man answers, "Sorry, we don't serve African Americans here."

You're a racist fucking Idiot

tailfins
08-12-2015, 09:35 AM
You're a racist fucking Idiot

I was worried the joke would lose it's punch with the admin edit. I'm glad to see my worries were unfounded.

Kathianne
08-12-2015, 09:39 AM
​Moving to cage.

tailfins
08-12-2015, 09:42 AM
​Moving to cage.

So THAT's where racial slurs go. Consider me educated.

Kathianne
08-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Discussing moderation-twice now.

Name calling

This is what the cage is for. Though the moderation point could be decided another way.

tailfins
08-12-2015, 09:48 AM
Discussing moderation-twice now.

Name calling

This is what the cage is for. Though the moderation point could be decided another way.

Thanks for the reminder.

Voted4Reagan
08-12-2015, 09:56 AM
Reminder.... You're a fucking racist idiot

tailfins
08-12-2015, 10:02 AM
Reminder.... You're a fucking racist idiot

Don't forget to change your pee-soaked underwear, thin-skinned bedwetter.

Voted4Reagan
08-12-2015, 10:09 AM
Don't forget to change your pee-soaked underwear, thin-skinned bedwetter.

oh... the racist called me a name...boo hoo

Suck it up shit stain.... there's a reason you're not liked and you continue to display it.

Plain and simple... you're a fucking asshole