PDA

View Full Version : From the "Now I've seen Everything" Files - Anti-American 4th in SF

-Cp
07-06-2007, 10:46 AM
Beyond disgusting.... I hope that City falls into the ocean... Sweet mother of all that's sacred....

http://www.zombietime.com/anti-july_4th_sf/

Hagbard Celine
07-06-2007, 10:52 AM
Disappointing, but they do have freedom of speech. :dunno:

-Cp
07-06-2007, 10:54 AM
I guess it's not too surprising from the City where half of its population has a cock up its pooper at any given time...

Pale Rider
07-06-2007, 10:57 AM
Dear mother of God... *shakes head in total disbelief*...

Hagbard Celine
07-06-2007, 10:58 AM
I guess it's not too surprising from the City where half of its population has a cock up its pooper at any given time...

Haha. You know, this is an extreme example, but a lot of people in this country feel this way about the government. A lot of people, me included, think that the system is broken. Have you ever stopped to atleast consider why these people feel this way?

glockmail
07-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Whouda thunk? Liberals hate America?

Hagbard Celine
07-06-2007, 11:01 AM
Whouda thunk? Liberals hate America?

Way to stereotype 50 percent of the US population there fella!

glockmail
07-06-2007, 11:05 AM
Way to stereotype 50 percent of the US population there fella! No problema, senor.

Pale Rider
07-06-2007, 11:08 AM
Haha. You know, this is an extreme example, but a lot of people in this country feel this way about the government. A lot of people, me included, think that the system is broken. Have you ever stopped to atleast consider why these people feel this way?

You're right when you say it's extreme. But I think you're wrong when you say "a lot of people," when saying they feel like that about our government. Because in essence, what you're saying is, that again, "a lot of people", feel that way, and I don't think so. I think those extremist are a tiny little band of VERY fucked up people.

Kathianne
07-06-2007, 11:09 AM
I perused those pics this morning, it's hard to believe there are so many idiots that are supposed to be educated. One thing became clear, the 'hosts' were used by Iran.

glockmail
07-06-2007, 11:12 AM
You're right when you say it's extreme. But I think you're wrong when you say "a lot of people," when saying they feel like that about our government. Because in essence, what you're saying is, that again, "a lot of people", feel that way, and I don't think so. I think those extremist are a tiny little band of VERY fucked up people.

Dunno if they are extreme. Don't see any mainstream libs denouncing them. I guess thay are all on board with the America haters.

Abbey Marie
07-06-2007, 11:17 AM
I would like to know that not one cent of my tax money goes to these losers in any way. Also, our brave military should never have to protect their traitous hides.

Hey Manu, what's it like to be such a wise soul, yet live amongst them?

Pale Rider
07-06-2007, 11:27 AM
I live quite close to S.F.. I've driven truck through there, Oakland, all around there, and I'd really like to tour Alcatraz. But I'm very apprehensive about going to S.F.. The first liberal kook that spouted off to me would be minus some of his/her teeth, and I'd be in jail.

The ClayTaurus
07-06-2007, 01:15 PM
I live quite close to S.F.. I've driven truck through there, Oakland, all around there, and I'd really like to tour Alcatraz. But I'm very apprehensive about going to S.F.. The first liberal kook that spouted off to me would be minus some of his/her teeth, and I'd be in jail.In fairness, I have visited San Fran numerous times and never once was I approached by anyone with political motive, let alone a liberal kook.

Check out Alcatraz, it'll be worth it.

07-06-2007, 03:26 PM

No. Why would I stop to wonder why wackos feel like the system is broken when a five year old could tell you it works fine?

Seems pretty self evident why they dont like the system. They would prefer a Dictatorship like in Iran.

Pale Rider
07-06-2007, 07:34 PM
In fairness, I have visited San Fran numerous times and never once was I approached by anyone with political motive, let alone a liberal kook.

Check out Alcatraz, it'll be worth it.

I may do that. The night tour, which is by the way the most complete tour, would be the coolest. All spooky and shit. :D

It's only $28.75 for the tour. http://www.alcatrazcruises.com/website/tour-comparison.aspx

The ClayTaurus
07-06-2007, 11:18 PM
I may do that. The night tour, which is by the way the most complete tour, would be the coolest. All spooky and shit. :D

It's only $28.75 for the tour. http://www.alcatrazcruises.com/website/tour-comparison.aspxIt's away from the more hippiesh areas of SF. That area of SF is pretty sterile.

nevadamedic
07-06-2007, 11:40 PM
It's away from the more hippiesh areas of SF. That area of SF is pretty sterile.

You should check out Pier 39 as well. Are you going to any other cities down there? I grew up in the Bay Area. You have got to try a Casper's Hot Dog while your there, they have the best hotdogs you will ever have. Let me know what cities your going to and I can tell you where one is close to you. Also on the way down if your driving is Scandia(36 holes of one of the best miniture golf courses in the country, Bumper Boats, Train, Batting Cages, Indie cars and a lot more) in Fairfield and a really awesome restuarant that is actually made up of old Train Cars, it's really interesting.

Also I reccommend you go into Alameda so you can tour the U.S.S. Hornet Aircraft Carrier(It recovered the Apollo Space Shuttle. Also the submarine that is in the movie Down Periscope, it's actual name is the U.S.S. Pampanito. You can go completly through it, only a couple area are blocked off. That is worth seeing for sure. It is at the Maritime Museum and National Park. There was a huge Submarine base in the Bay Area, was actually the Submarine Command for the West Coast for years until it was made into a National Park.

If you go over the Benicia Bridge you can see the mothball fleet that was in the movie Down Pariscope off to the left side, it is better when your heading back since it is on your side of the bridge. Also you can see Howard Hughes Ship there as well. Also they used to put The Red Crosses huge Ship right there off of the bridge and you can see that too.

I can get you the websites and addresses for the two ships I told you about. There also is a Merchant Marine Ship that they used during World War II and you can go out for a daily cruise on it with Breakfast and lunch provided. It is supposed to be really neat.

The ClayTaurus
07-07-2007, 12:11 AM
You should check out Pier 39 as well. Are you going to any other cities down there? I grew up in the Bay Area. You have got to try a Casper's Hot Dog while your there, they have the best hotdogs you will ever have.You clearly haven't had a lot of hot dogs, friend. :salute:

waterrescuedude2000
07-07-2007, 03:19 AM
Well this being a town where it is completely illegal to own a firearm. Well there are too many liberals and idiots in the town. But Senators Boxer and Feinstein both have concealed weapons Permits. So its ok for those 2 to carry guns but not anyone else?????

Pale Rider
07-07-2007, 04:10 AM
Well this being a town where it is completely illegal to own a firearm. Well there are too many liberals and idiots in the town. But Senators Boxer and Feinstein both have concealed weapons Permits. So its ok for those 2 to carry guns but not anyone else?????

I believe that shortly after they tried banning guns within the city limits, it was overturned as unconstitutional. Not only that, the gunsmiths in town refused to clean and service the cities police forces hand guns. That also helped in getting it reversed.

Joe Steel
07-07-2007, 05:29 AM
Looks like patriotism still lives. Who'd have thought it would be in San Fransisco.

Pale Rider
07-07-2007, 05:33 AM
Looks like patriotism still lives. Who'd have thought it would be in San Fransisco.

No one... because it's not.

Joe Steel
07-07-2007, 06:09 AM
No one... because it's not.

Anyone who attacks fascist America is a true patriot.

Pale Rider
07-07-2007, 06:18 AM

Thing is America is a Republic. Maybe you're thinking of Iran, or Cuba.

Joe Steel
07-07-2007, 07:05 AM
Thing is America is a Republic. Maybe you're thinking of Iran, or Cuba.

Nope.

America. The America of unjust wars, spying on citizens, rigged elections, rogue officials and lying. Bush's America.

TheSage
07-07-2007, 07:24 AM
Nope.

America. The America of unjust wars, spying on citizens, rigged elections, rogue officials and lying. Bush's America.

Bush didn't create this america alone. Please don't be a partisan hack.

Dilloduck
07-07-2007, 07:51 AM
Bush didn't create this america alone. Please don't be a partisan hack.

Are you kidding? It's the year of the partisan hack. How many people do you see looking at the big picture here?

Gunny
07-07-2007, 09:50 AM

At least this answers the question as to the whereabouts of one of the asshats.

Abbey Marie
07-07-2007, 10:32 AM
Nope.

Feel free to move on to greener pastures, then. We surely won't miss you.

Yurt
07-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Disappointing, but they do have freedom of speech. :dunno:

Given to them by which country?

Also, if you read on, it appears the propaganda event was actually sponsored by Iran, "unofficially" of course.

If you don't believe in the country, leave. It is one thing to change the current administration or try to change the laws through our processess, but to say this country is evil and then take advantage of its "free speech" and other civil laws is downright hypocritical. If these people are so tough, go protest in Russia.

Cowards.

Yurt
07-07-2007, 11:20 AM

You an idiot. You don't even know what fascism is. Here's a quarter, go buy a dictionary...

jimnyc
07-07-2007, 12:07 PM

Want to see an attack? Let just one of these scumbags pull this shit near me and I'd beat the piss out of them, freedom of speech or not.

And in my opinion, anyone who condones their behavior should receive a beatdown too.

glockmail
07-07-2007, 12:12 PM
So its OK to bomb the next Democrat Party convention?

Pale Rider
07-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Want to see an attack? Let just one of these scumbags pull this shit near me and I'd beat the piss out of them, freedom of speech or not.

And in my opinion, anyone who condones their behavior should receive a beatdown too.

Let's start our own army Jimmy. You, OCA and me are a damn good start. I'm sure there's a few others here that would join, but I don't want to speak for them.:salute:

07-07-2007, 04:06 PM

No one on the left knows the definition of patriotism.

07-07-2007, 04:06 PM

You keep using that word - Patriot. I dont think it means what you think it means.

TheSage
07-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Let's start our own army Jimmy. You, OCA and me are a damn good start. I'm sure there's a few others here that would join, but I don't want to speak for them.:salute:

You'd have that idiot chimp oca in your army? He was for that "selling out america" amnesty bill. What side is he on exactly? I question his patriotism.

Pale Rider
07-07-2007, 04:20 PM
You'd have that idiot chimp oca in your army? He was for that "selling out america" amnesty bill. What side is he on exactly? I question his patriotism.

I couldn't say for sure if he was "for it." He's always purported that they were going to get amnesty, but I'm not certain if he was "for it."

He's disgusted with the way things are handled here in America as are many. I respect his ire, his opinion, and his willingness to fight.

TheSage
07-07-2007, 04:31 PM
I couldn't say for sure if he was "for it." He's always purported that they were going to get amnesty, but I'm not certain if he was "for it."

He's disgusted with the way things are handled here in America as are many. I respect his ire, his opinion, and his willingness to fight.

Evidently you weren't reading too closely.

glockmail
07-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Evidently you weren't reading too closely. The way I read it OCA didn't care all that much about it, because if America gets really screwed up he'll just move to Greece.

Pale Rider
07-07-2007, 04:46 PM
The way I read it OCA didn't care all that much about it, because if America gets really screwed up he'll just move to Greece.

I'll drag his ass back and make him fight... :D

glockmail
07-07-2007, 04:49 PM
I'll drag his ass back and make him fight... :D Couple shots of Jack Daniels in him and he's ours! :coffee:

TheSage
07-07-2007, 05:00 PM
The way I read it OCA didn't care all that much about it, because if America gets really screwed up he'll just move to Greece.

He was excited about all the cheap labor, cuz he's a big business man. And americans concerned about losing their jobs were just white trash losers. That's his attitude. You're not reading closely either.

He can clear it all up by just telling us if he was against this recent amnesty bill.