PDA

View Full Version : Check the attitude, No fight here will make or break a candidate..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-12-2015, 10:10 AM
How about everybody here root for their guy/girl and not take cheap shots implicating other members in comments made about candidates they hate.
Consider this-- only disease and old age have caused more deaths than the number of deaths resulting from wars over politics and religion.

Are any of the candidates worth losing a friendship over?
None are for me--I made a pledge to root for the one I like but vote for the one that gets the nod!
Perhaps best--WE-- ALL start checking our attitudes in my opinion.
Save this kind of stuff(I see now) for the dems that so richly deserve it..

Consider this---- Check the attitude, No fight here will make or break a candidate..but could easily end up breaking a friendship!!

^^^^ Not referencing myself in that comment as I already checked my attitude and decided to just bow out.
Hate being one powerful monster. I chose not to feed it anymore myself. -Tyr

Voted4Reagan
08-12-2015, 10:15 AM
How about everybody here root for their guy/girl and not take cheap shots implicating other members in comments made about candidates they hate.
Consider this-- only disease and old age have caused more deaths than the number of deaths resulting from wars over politics and religion.

Are any of the candidates worth losing a friendship over?
None are for me--I made a pledge to root for the one I like but vote for the one that gets the nod!
Perhaps best--WE-- ALL start checking our attitudes in my opinion.
Save this kind of stuff(I see now) for the dems that so richly deserve it..

Consider this---- Check the attitude, No fight here will make or break a candidate..but could easily end up breaking a friendship!! -Tyr

Still way too early to think about who will get the nod...

Lets all hope for the best candidate that can unseat the current party

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-12-2015, 10:19 AM
Still way too early to think about who will get the nod...

Lets all hope for the best candidate that can unseat the current party
EEEEEEZZZZactly!!!!!!-Tyr

fj1200
08-12-2015, 10:24 AM
Does this mean the mindless "Go Trump, I don't really know what he stands for..." posts will stop as well?

Kathianne
08-12-2015, 10:27 AM
Does this mean the mindless "Go Trump, I don't really know what he stands for..." posts will stop as well?

Indeed. While not informative, that serves as a reminder to those in the know to stop discussion.

fj1200
08-12-2015, 10:37 AM
Indeed. While not informative, that serves as a reminder to those in the know to stop discussion.

:lightbulb:

Drummond
08-12-2015, 11:29 AM

I think YOUR meaning is that you'd rather see the Dems have weak, rather than strong, opposition.

Funny how these things keep adding up, my son ... :rolleyes:

fj1200
08-12-2015, 11:32 AM
I think ...

That's why you're a DumbF*. You don't think, you imagine.

Drummond
08-12-2015, 11:45 AM
That's why you're a DumbF*. You don't think, you imagine.

Then, what STRONG opposition do you support against the Dems (bearing in mind that you evidently aren't rooting for Trump) ?

I'd be fascinated to learn of your reasoning, if by any chance you offer any coherent answer.

fj1200
08-12-2015, 12:45 PM
Then, what STRONG opposition do you support against the Dems (bearing in mind that you evidently aren't rooting for Trump) ?

I'd be fascinated to learn of your reasoning, if by any chance you offer any coherent answer.

Any strong conservative opposition. I don't consider Trump to be strong opposition.

jimnyc
08-12-2015, 12:57 PM
Amazing how a post about not harming one another and friends, somehow very quickly starts to go in the opposite direction.

Drummond
08-12-2015, 03:27 PM
Amazing how a post about not harming one another and friends, somehow very quickly starts to go in the opposite direction.

Maybe it's The Steel Cage Effect ?

Spooky !!! .....:scared:

Drummond
08-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Any strong conservative opposition. I don't consider Trump to be strong opposition.

I asked you for your reasoning, FJ. You ducked that.

I felt sure you would. You see, I think you've taken to heart my lesson that you're in danger of revealing your true thought-processes, the more and longer you post here. Questions asked - and 'pleas' for same - which encourage you to do just that, these must be resisted .. eh ? It's a reason you give the 'alligator' impression, because you have to confront others in THEIR terms, not YOURS. There's just so much you dare reveal about yourself without giving the game away.

You are, of course, welcome to prove me wrong ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::laugh::rolleyes:

fj1200
08-12-2015, 04:23 PM
Maybe it's The Steel Cage Effect ?

Or you're a troll. Which is of course more believable.

You are, of course, welcome to prove me wrong !

I do it constantly. That's about when you run like a little girl from threads where I point out your ignorance and you run when you can't point out my big government positions.