PDA

View Full Version : How apropos a discussion

Gunny
08-12-2015, 12:31 PM
Restricting freedom of speech again, Jim? Just because you have this delusion that all the members that don't come here will? Why don't you quit letting other members tell us what to say?

The fact is, Trump is a dick and he sucks. Squelching people isn't going to change that. I don't care who doesn't like that opinion.

You're as guilty as the MSM. You only let people post what you want to be heard and when some whiny shit comes crying, you react.

But I get the math and logic to it. Y'all are all Donald Trumps. You like to dish it out but can't stand it when it gets slammed in your face. When did y'all turn into leftwingnuts?

Gunny
08-12-2015, 12:38 PM
Remember back when you owned USMB and let people say what they wanted? You had a successful board.

NightTrain
08-12-2015, 12:42 PM
When did Jim squelch anyone's free speech?

I must have missed that.

What I saw was someone breaking the rules regarding PMs and Rep Comments being publicly aired.

jimnyc
08-12-2015, 12:47 PM
Restricting freedom of speech again, Jim? Just because you have this delusion that all the members that don't come here will? Why don't you quit letting other members tell us what to say?

The fact is, Trump is a dick and he sucks. Squelching people isn't going to change that. I don't care who doesn't like that opinion.

You're as guilty as the MSM. You only let people post what you want to be heard and when some whiny shit comes crying, you react.

But I get the math and logic to it. Y'all are all Donald Trumps. You like to dish it out but can't stand it when it gets slammed in your face. When did y'all turn into leftwingnuts?

How about you shut the fuck up? Perhaps point us to where ANYONE has had free speech affected here? Because you sure haven't, nor has ANY other member here.

So how about YOU SQUELCH YOURSELF and know what you're talking about, before starting threads in the wrong sections, talking about absolute bullshit?

jimnyc
08-12-2015, 12:49 PM
Remember back when you owned USMB and let people say what they wanted? You had a successful board.

I have a novel idea here Gunny - I let people say what they wanted, huh? Are you NOT saying what the fuck you want RIGHT NOW? And again, WHO is not allowed to say what they want, or are you just inventing bullshit?

Perianne
08-12-2015, 12:49 PM
I know it won't do any good to ask....

Guys, we have a nice forum here. Please don't start fighting.

This is Jim's forum. He has been very nice and lets us participate.

Kathianne
08-12-2015, 12:50 PM
I have to agree with the responses. Jim hasn't shut me up, no one has posted more against Trump. He hasn't tried, publicly or privately.

This isn't a 'constitutional issue' it's a private board.

It's a 'call out' thread and belongs in Cage.

PixieStix
08-12-2015, 12:51 PM
I have no clue as to what is going on. As usual dink too much coffee :slap:

jimnyc
08-12-2015, 12:51 PM
When did Jim squelch anyone's free speech?

I must have missed that.

What I saw was someone breaking the rules regarding PMs and Rep Comments being publicly aired.

Is that what he's referring to? A dumb jarhead that couldn't comprehend the rules, and had NO CONSEQUENCES WHATSOEVER BROUGHT FORTH? Folks in the past ALL got a minimum of a 3 day vacation for such actions. This one got NOTHING, unless you count approximately 2 minutes of being removed from a thread.

So is this your issue, Gunny, me not being thrilled with an asshole who can't follow the rules and got no free speech at all stopped as a result? Weird shit, huh?

jimnyc
08-12-2015, 12:52 PM
I know it won't do any good to ask....

Guys, we have a nice forum here. Please don't start fighting.

This is Jim's forum. He has been very nice and lets us participate.

As to that S, you may want to look to the thread starter, who appears to be confused about the FACTS.

Perianne
08-12-2015, 12:54 PM
As to that S, you may want to look to the thread starter, who appears to be confused about the FACTS.

I didn't mean any disrespect to you, Jim. I just hate it when people argue.

jimnyc
08-12-2015, 12:55 PM
I didn't mean any disrespect to you, Jim. I just hate it when people argue.

You didn't and I didn't think such of you, was only putting in a small correction about one letter. :)

NightTrain
08-12-2015, 12:56 PM
Is that what he's referring to? A dumb jarhead that couldn't comprehend the rules, and had NO CONSEQUENCES WHATSOEVER BROUGHT FORTH? Folks in the past ALL got a minimum of a 3 day vacation for such actions. This one got NOTHING, unless you count approximately 2 minutes of being removed from a thread.

So is this your issue, Gunny, me not being thrilled with an asshole who can't follow the rules and got no free speech at all stopped as a result? Weird shit, huh?

Unless I missed something, that's all I can come up with... and he didn't get a complimentary boot for it, either.

jimnyc
08-12-2015, 01:01 PM
Unless I missed something, that's all I can come up with... and he didn't get a complimentary boot for it, either.

I wouldn't have banned him if he begged. I was more interested in a discussion with him, since he thought I was a coward and all. His free speech is/was here and waiting, zero settings changed, and weirdly enough he would no longer reply to PM's or the thread I directed him to. Odd actions from a "man" who jumped down my throat, then ignored questions, then acted like a sissy, then broke the rules, and then acted like a HUGE sissy with the alterations to his profile (how does a person who is banned make all those changes?)

Kathianne
08-12-2015, 01:02 PM
Hey, anyone want me to move this to cage? :smoke:

Perianne
08-12-2015, 01:02 PM

Yes!

Kathianne
08-12-2015, 01:03 PM
Yes!

LOL! I was looking for staff response. ;) Toes and all.

jimnyc
08-12-2015, 01:04 PM

Soon enough, but not yet. I would like an explanation, quite frankly, and I don't want anyone "lost" and not reply if they can't find a thread.

Perianne
08-12-2015, 01:04 PM
LOL! I was looking for staff response. ;) Toes and all.

I will soon be president. How much more authority do you need? duh. :)

jimnyc
08-12-2015, 01:56 PM
I wanted to add another thing, for the delusional who start such threads - I stated a long time ago that I was a fan of Marco Rubio. To this moment, he is still the front runner in my mind. Anyone remembering prior elections know I was a HUGE Fred Thompson fan, and that didn't change. To claim I am this delusional Trump fan somehow limiting speech is, well, delusional.

Thus far in this campaign, as far as Trump is concerned, what I have done/said:

I agreed with his comments about illegal immigrants.
I explained, solely from my POV, what I thought he meant with his comments to Kelly.
I stated from the beginning that I didn't think he was for real, and am still not sold.
I stated that I would NOT vote for him if he went 3rd party.

Do those 4 things make me a delusional Trump supporter? One as bad as the MSM? I only let people post what "I" want to be heard? (love that one). And this one is rich - I am now left wing? LOL

Gunny
08-12-2015, 02:52 PM
How about you shut the fuck up? Perhaps point us to where ANYONE has had free speech affected here? Because you sure haven't, nor has ANY other member here.

So how about YOU SQUELCH YOURSELF and know what you're talking about, before starting threads in the wrong sections, talking about absolute bullshit?

First, you KNOW what telling ME to shut up is going to get you. You may as well have not wasted the bandwidth to post it.

Second, I'm just wondering when you turned from Jim running one of the most successful boards on the net to being a 90's Republican Mitch McConnell wannabe? That dude caves to 5 knot winds.

Why don't you try being who you used to? I modeled both boards I ran after YOUR board. WTF ever happened to THAT Jim?

jimnyc
08-12-2015, 03:05 PM
First, you KNOW what telling ME to shut up is going to get you. You may as well have not wasted the bandwidth to post it.

Second, I'm just wondering when you turned from Jim running one of the most successful boards on the net to being a 90's Republican Mitch McConnell wannabe? That dude caves to 5 knot winds.

Why don't you try being who you used to? I modeled both boards I ran after YOUR board. WTF ever happened to THAT Jim?

Let's roll back a few feet here - let's first stick to YOUR accusations. How about you backup what you started in this thread? Is that possible? And what have I caved to? Let's worry about facts before drama.

As for me - all that matters is a small bunch of friends. I don't want a huge and crazy board which is chaotic. Somehow, not by my doing, a bunch of us friends have been able to remain together throughout 2 boards, some of us for over 12 years now. I'm proud of THAT. I am the same person I have always been, sometimes bad and sometimes good. I don't claim perfection and never have. Those who know me best are the friends here that I know and have PM'd with over the years and spoken with, and those that have helped moderate with me over the years. They can correct me if I'm wrong, and I would actually encourage it if they would. I always strive to make changes, and always admit when and where I'm wrong.

As for politically speaking. I am as far right as one can get. If you take away candidates, and look at a million subjects, one by one all of mine would lean right. If I don't meet your standards, or if you think my stances have somehow changed, I don't know what to say. Frankly, I can't think of any that have changed. You're free to point out specifics as to how my politics have changed too. Have at it.

Gunny
08-12-2015, 03:40 PM
Let's roll back a few feet here - let's first stick to YOUR accusations. How about you backup what you started in this thread? Is that possible? And what have I caved to? Let's worry about facts before drama.

As for me - all that matters is a small bunch of friends. I don't want a huge and crazy board which is chaotic. Somehow, not by my doing, a bunch of us friends have been able to remain together throughout 2 boards, some of us for over 12 years now. I'm proud of THAT. I am the same person I have always been, sometimes bad and sometimes good. I don't claim perfection and never have. Those who know me best are the friends here that I know and have PM'd with over the years and spoken with, and those that have helped moderate with me over the years. They can correct me if I'm wrong, and I would actually encourage it if they would. I always strive to make changes, and always admit when and where I'm wrong.

As for politically speaking. I am as far right as one can get. If you take away candidates, and look at a million subjects, one by one all of mine would lean right. If I don't meet your standards, or if you think my stances have somehow changed, I don't know what to say. Frankly, I can't think of any that have changed. You're free to point out specifics as to how my politics have changed too. Have at it.

I will apologize for one thing --- I reacted to what I read. I'll still have to go back an re-read it. I don't know that your politics have changed, but how you treat people has.

As far as "friends" goes, BS. Try "frenemies". I like almost all of y'all. But we should be able to disagree. What's going on now is microcosm of what Trump is doing. He's dividing us and some of us apparently can't stand being criticized for our choices, or even having the choices criticized.

So do we just hand the Dems the office and be done with it? Or quit being whiny shits demanding our one out of seventeen wins? And what about conservative principles? You know, that crap we live by? Trump would make a better Democrat than conservative. Calling oneself conservative and supporting Trump is an oxymoron. Or flat out hypocrisy. McCain is more conservative than Trump. But he's got a big mouth and people with big mouths are impressed.

I just don't want to lose sight of anything. The prize is the Presidency, not some whiny-ass spoiled person's ego. The OTHER prize is this board and those of us on it. I don't dicard the friend thing. Maybe you ought to explain the "friend" word to the whiners?

You want to vote 3rd party or for someone with out chance? Go for it. I'm nailing your ass for it because we have the last 7 years that proves me right. Want another 4-8?

And YOU, Jim, quit taking things so personal. I STILL won't let anyone kill you but me.:laugh:

NightTrain
08-12-2015, 04:02 PM
I will apologize for one thing --- I reacted to what I read. I'll still have to go back an re-read it. I don't know that your politics have changed, but how you treat people has.

No.

This is the 3rd board that Jim and I have both worked together. He's treating members the same way as he always has, and as long as the rules were adhered to, he's always promoted freedom of speech - even from the most vile of shitheads ever to leave DU. We always preferred burying them with logic and facts.

Your opening salvo of :
Restricting freedom of speech again, Jim? Just because you have this delusion that all the members that don't come here will? Why don't you quit letting other members tell us what to say? - is utter horseshit. You've been around 2 of the 3 boards long enough to know it's horseshit.

Just because you're feeling onery and want to scrap doesn't excuse you for making shit up. It was dishonest, unfair and uncalled for and you know it.

Gunny
08-12-2015, 04:06 PM
No.

This is the 3rd board that Jim and I have both worked together. He's treating members the same way as he always has, and as long as the rules were adhered to, he's always promoted freedom of speech - even from the most vile of shitheads ever to leave DU. We always preferred burying them with logic and facts.

Your opening salvo of : - is utter horseshit. You've been around 2 of the 3 boards long enough to know it's horseshit.

[/COLOR]Just because you're feeling onery and want to scrap doesn't excuse you for making shit up. It was dishonest, unfair and uncalled for and you know it.

Want to try again? Or back off? You try fucking with me I'll give you a war you can't handle.

You try to tell me what I can and can't say? Move to Europe. They're famous for that. I'd suggest you just let it go. I backed off. So how about you don't push me pissant?

NightTrain
08-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Want to try again? Or back off? You try fucking with me I'll give you a war you can't handle.

You try to tell me what I can and can't say? Move to Europe. They're famous for that. I'd suggest you just let it go. I backed off. So how about you don't push me pissant?

Fuck you, Gunny. You don't scare me.

Take your delusional accusations and shove them right up your ass. Dickhead.

jimnyc
08-12-2015, 04:08 PM

Other than with shit like this - do I treat you badly or unfair? For you, that should be all that matters. And the same with others, numero uno. I treat people just fine, I believe. I also generally treat people in the manner in which they treat me. Hell, I think I also treat some better than they treat me. If you see me treating someone harshly, feel free to judge me based on that, but they likely deserved it.

As far as "friends" goes, BS. Try "frenemies". I like almost all of y'all. But we should be able to disagree. What's going on now is microcosm of what Trump is doing. He's dividing us and some of us apparently can't stand being criticized for our choices, or even having the choices criticized.

All friends to me. I don't know what happened with the Trump stuff. Again, he's not even my choice as of now, and never was. It goes back to my first response, I think people treat one another as the others treat them. Where it turned negative I really don't know. Everyone is free to disagree though.

The OTHER prize is this board and those of us on it. I don't dicard the friend thing. Maybe you ought to explain the "friend" word to the whiners?

I think most understand what a friend is. I suppose my friends aren't always friends with others. I can't control that. But I don't see folks "not" being friends, just because they have differing opinions on candidates. If that truly separates them, I would say they likely weren't friends to begin with.

You want to vote 3rd party or for someone with out chance? Go for it. I'm nailing your ass for it because we have the last 7 years that proves me right. Want another 4-8?

You're tossing things at me for all the wrong reasons and facts. I've stated like 5x now that I wouldn't vote 3rd party.

And YOU, Jim, quit taking things so personal. I STILL won't let anyone kill you but me.:laugh:

Gabby says similar to me after she pisses me off. I don't think it's fair to condemn me, or the way I try to run the board and such, and then not understand why I take it personally. I'm fairly confident that when you were running things that you weren't thrilled with those who started threads to talk about what a nazi Gunny was, and how unfair he was, and how he did this and he did that. Everyone knows I can take a verbal beating, and even beat on myself for dumb things. There's enough ammo in that department to keep us going for quite awhile.

Fact is - to what likely started this thread, and to boil it down:

Your buddy broke the rules. He was simply thread banned. That decision was almost instantly reversed. He must have tried that same thread again and got angry. Then he changed his avatar to claim he was banned. Then he changed his signature to state he was banned for disagreeing with me. He then made the same change within his profile. His "thread ban" was for breaking the rules - a rule that both you and I would have enforced and it's been around since forever.

jimnyc
08-12-2015, 04:13 PM

I think NT, as someone who knows the front end and back goings on, and has been running things with me since 2003 - is simply standing for right versus wrong. If you publicly make accusations and such, others might be kind enough to back you up, and others may be kind enough to do the opposite. Quite frankly, at this point, I have no ill will. I would rather it be known that there is no issue with free speech, and put it behind us - instead of anger issues simply getting worse and more infighting taking place.

Correct, you backed off, and that's good enough for me. But back off of NT too, as all he did was correct what you said or back me up.

Gunny
08-12-2015, 04:16 PM
Other than with shit like this - do I treat you badly or unfair? For you, that should be all that matters. And the same with others, numero uno. I treat people just fine, I believe. I also generally treat people in the manner in which they treat me. Hell, I think I also treat some better than they treat me. If you see me treating someone harshly, feel free to judge me based on that, but they likely deserved it.

All friends to me. I don't know what happened with the Trump stuff. Again, he's not even my choice as of now, and never was. It goes back to my first response, I think people treat one another as the others treat them. Where it turned negative I really don't know. Everyone is free to disagree though.

I think most understand what a friend is. I suppose my friends aren't always friends with others. I can't control that. But I don't see folks "not" being friends, just because they have differing opinions on candidates. If that truly separates them, I would say they likely weren't friends to begin with.

You're tossing things at me for all the wrong reasons and facts. I've stated like 5x now that I wouldn't vote 3rd party.

Gabby says similar to me after she pisses me off. I don't think it's fair to condemn me, or the way I try to run the board and such, and then not understand why I take it personally. I'm fairly confident that when you were running things that you weren't thrilled with those who started threads to talk about what a nazi Gunny was, and how unfair he was, and how he did this and he did that. Everyone knows I can take a verbal beating, and even beat on myself for dumb things. There's enough ammo in that department to keep us going for quite awhile.

Fact is - to what likely started this thread, and to boil it down:

Your buddy broke the rules. He was simply thread banned. That decision was almost instantly reversed. He must have tried that same thread again and got angry. Then he changed his avatar to claim he was banned. Then he changed his signature to state he was banned for disagreeing with me. He then made the same change within his profile. His "thread ban" was for breaking the rules - a rule that both you and I would have enforced and it's been around since forever.

Whatever. Fact is, any of you fuckers want to take ME on, belt up. I misread something and tried to walk away and y'all pulled your e-balls out. I'm not impressed.

You have known me long enough to know I ain't taking no shit. I'm willing to let this go as long as everyone is. But that means let it go. Delete the thread, close it, whatever.

Clue: maybe y'all need to figure out who you think you're dealing with. I'm a Marine. Y'all aren't going to beat me at jack ass shit. So let it go and I promise I will.

jimnyc
08-12-2015, 04:16 PM
I can take my share of blame for things that have transpired in the past 48. As far as I'm concerned, so long as these accusations are cleared and everyone understands it's simply not there, it's behind us. Hopefully you 2 guys can do the same. And then hopefully others will see all of it and continue things. But starting threads like this, and the one I did, and snowballing... obviously never have good results.

Gunny
08-12-2015, 04:17 PM
I can take my share of blame for things that have transpired in the past 48. As far as I'm concerned, so long as these accusations are cleared and everyone understands it's simply not there, it's behind us. Hopefully you 2 guys can do the same. And then hopefully others will see all of it and continue things. But starting threads like this, and the one I did, and snowballing... obviously never have good results.

As I said. Let it go.

jimnyc
08-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Whatever. Fact is, any of you fuckers want to take ME on, belt up. I misread something and tried to walk away and y'all pulled your e-balls out. I'm not impressed.

You have known me long enough to know I ain't taking no shit. I'm willing to let this go as long as everyone is. But that means let it go. Delete the thread, close it, whatever.

Clue: maybe y'all need to figure out who you think you're dealing with. I'm a Marine. Y'all aren't going to beat me at jack ass shit. So let it go and I promise I will.

I just wrote a bunch of shit to this, and I'm just dropping it. No need for me to go passive aggressive.

I won't speak for NT, he can speak for himself and handle himself.

NightTrain
08-12-2015, 04:27 PM
I'm done.

Gunny
08-12-2015, 04:30 PM
I just wrote a bunch of shit to this, and I'm just dropping it. No need for me to go passive aggressive.

I won't speak for NT, he can speak for himself and handle himself.

Me too. You need to quit treating me like I'm one of your brothers. While I'm flattered, you've banned them more than anyone else.:laugh:

I don't come on here to fight with anyone. Disagree, yes. Why do you think I wasn't on the net for 5 years? I'm not going to play this game.

NT can do what he wants. We mostly get along. He's just backing you up.

Gunny
08-12-2015, 04:30 PM
I'm done.

So am I.

Perianne
08-12-2015, 04:53 PM
I'm done, too. :)

jimnyc
08-12-2015, 04:56 PM

I thought you were a fire truck, how can you be done too?

Perianne
08-12-2015, 04:57 PM
I thought you were a fire truck, how can you be done too?

I used to be a firetruck. Now I am a presidential candidate.

Kathianne
08-12-2015, 05:00 PM
I am moving this strange thread to the Cage. Thank you, all. I had a nap in the middle of this.

jimnyc
08-12-2015, 05:01 PM
I used to be a firetruck. Now I am a presidential candidate.

How long after you are sworn in will it be before you start dropping bombs on ISIS?

Perianne
08-12-2015, 05:16 PM
How long after you are sworn in will it be before you start dropping bombs on ISIS?

I am working on that. My first impression is to send Gunny, you, Jeff, and a couple of more over there. I think y'all could take 'em.

indago
08-12-2015, 07:17 PM

Me too!

tailfins
08-12-2015, 07:41 PM

You can't post racial slurs in the jokes section; that's a limit on unfettered speech. I understand the banner sponsor considerations and everything. I'm just stating that as to be factually correct. I'm hard wired to ferret out unwritten rules and make them written rules. Unwritten rules are a hiding place for sneaky people.

Abbey Marie
08-12-2015, 07:52 PM
I'm not done. In fact, who wants a fight? I'm just getting going.

tailfins
08-12-2015, 08:01 PM

That's intriguing; tell us more.

Abbey Marie
08-12-2015, 08:11 PM
That's intriguing; tell us more.

Nah, you will just have to fight with me to find out.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/74824d1315297315-boxing-gloves-boxing-gloves-picture.jpg

tailfins
08-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Nah, you will just have to fight with me to find out.

As someone who doesn't know the meaning of half-measures, you wouldn't want me to do that. I suspect you would rather see me engage in extreme rule reading than extreme indecency.

Abbey Marie
08-12-2015, 08:47 PM
As someone who doesn't know the meaning of half-measures, you wouldn't want me to do that. I suspect you would rather see me engage in extreme rule reading than extreme indecency.

In case you didn't get it, I kid, I kid.

Who said anything about indecency?

Gunny
08-12-2015, 10:44 PM
I am working on that. My first impression is to send Gunny, you, Jeff, and a couple of more over there. I think y'all could take 'em.

Maybe if we could quit arguing long enough. :laugh:

Gunny
08-12-2015, 11:17 PM

I thought this was over. Since it ain't ...

Jim and I have argued for 14 years. He holds his own. That means doesn't need anyone else's help. He's one of the few people I even consider competition.

Why don't you let us argue and mind your business?

Abbey Marie
08-12-2015, 11:44 PM

Jim and I have argued for 14 years. He holds his own. That means doesn't need anyone else's help. He's one of the few people I even consider competition.

Clearly I need to work on my humor skills. Sheesh.

Jeff
08-13-2015, 05:23 AM
This is some funny shit, reminds me of a ghetto fight, everyone trying to out yell the other and all figure who ever screams the loudest is the toughest, news flash, the quiet ones are the ones to watch out for, the ones that have to tell you how bad they are, usually are anything but bad, and lets not forget y'all are fighting with Key Boards, dam some bad Mambo Jambo's. :laugh::laugh:

Got me scared to death, hell I am going to put a towel over my monitor so y'all can't get me. :laugh::laugh:

Only one person I ever seen that was actually proud of getting a award ( on another board ) for internet tough guy, yup he was proud of it and that was when we quit talking. :laugh:

jimnyc
08-13-2015, 08:05 AM
This is some funny shit, reminds me of a ghetto fight, everyone trying to out yell the other and all figure who ever screams the loudest is the toughest, news flash, the quiet ones are the ones to watch out for, the ones that have to tell you how bad they are, usually are anything but bad, and lets not forget y'all are fighting with Key Boards, dam some bad Mambo Jambo's. :laugh::laugh:

Got me scared to death, hell I am going to put a towel over my monitor so y'all can't get me. :laugh::laugh:

Only one person I ever seen that was actually proud of getting a award ( on another board ) for internet tough guy, yup he was proud of it and that was when we quit talking. :laugh:

Shut up, stupid. I know where you live, I know your number and I know where you hide your guns!! :coffee:

tailfins
08-13-2015, 11:05 AM
Clearly I need to work on my humor skills. Sheesh.

You still got me beat! :thumb:

Abbey Marie
08-13-2015, 11:19 AM
You still got me beat! :thumb:

Lol! :laugh2:

HUMOR ALERT:
"I swear honey, I've never had this problem before!"

jimnyc
08-13-2015, 01:18 PM

I think it's the way we speak our minds, but also the ability to fix things and move on as well. I have no issue admitting when I'm wrong. It/Shit happens.

And Abbey wasn't butting in and was only having a little fun, based on the amount of fights as of late.

Abbey Marie
08-13-2015, 02:32 PM
I think it's the way we speak our minds, but also the ability to fix things and move on as well. I have no issue admitting when I'm wrong. It/Shit happens.

And Abbey wasn't butting in and was only having a little fun, based on the amount of fights as of late.

Bless you , Jim. :beer:

Sometimes, I think people get pigeonholed into a certain personality type, and if they ever stray from it, people don't know what to think. I guess I should have used a smiley icon. But I would hope that people I've known here for more than 10 years would know that I am not one to pick a fight. Especially with someone I consider a friend.

In the immortal words of, well, someone, "I'm a lover, not a fighter".

Gunny
08-14-2015, 06:18 PM

Here's what I think ... Abs, being the quintessential overprotective mom, jumped right in to spank me. You should be flattered. I would. I don't need an explanation. I've had her number for years. I'd like to have a company of Marines that loyal.

There was no disrespect intended but y'all know I could piss off Jesus.:laugh: Hell, I'm the black sheep in MY family and they kinda sorta have kept me around for 55 years. Notice I don't live around any of them.:laugh:

But I ain't fighting with no girls. They're evil. You and I'd just punch each other. They got to build a Mousetrap game so you can watch the marble roll around the room for 20 minutes right before it knocks one of your eyes out. And then they laugh at you. I read most of Kathianne's posts peeking from under a blanket.:laugh:

I think the politics thing has got a lot of us on edge.

Abbey Marie
08-14-2015, 06:55 PM
Here's what I think ... Abs, being the quintessential overprotective mom, jumped right in to spank me. You should be flattered. I would. I don't need an explanation. I've had her number for years. I'd like to have a company of Marines that loyal.

There was no disrespect intended but y'all know I could piss off Jesus.:laugh: Hell, I'm the black sheep in MY family and they kinda sorta have kept me around for 55 years. Notice I don't live around any of them.:laugh:

But I ain't fighting with no girls. They're evil. You and I'd just punch each other. They got to build a Mousetrap game so you can watch the marble roll around the room for 20 minutes right before it knocks one of your eyes out. And then they laugh at you. I read most of Kathianne's posts peeking from under a blanket.:laugh:

I think the politics thing has got a lot of us on edge.

Here's the God's honest truth (and I don't mess with that): I was just trying, and failing, to be funny. In fact, I wanted nothing to do with getting in the middle of that bro-fest!

And that's hunn-ed from the BX :cool:

(I learned that on "Blackish last night". I will translate if anyone wants).

Gunny
08-14-2015, 07:04 PM
Here's the God's honest truth (and I don't mess with that): I was just trying, and failing, to be funny. In fact, I wanted nothing to do with getting in the middle of that bro-fest!

And that's hunn-ed from the BX :cool:

(I learned that on "Blackish last night". I will translate if anyone wants).

It's okay. Believe it or not, I'm one of the least serious people here. I have to be or I can't be here. I let this junk drive me insane. It's not worth the price. :)