PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna buy my truck? :)

darin
08-13-2015, 09:46 AM
Looking like I might be moving to Europe within a couple months - I want to sell this to have only one car to worry about. Can never sell my mazda so....bye-expedition. :(

I'll miss it.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7568&d=1439477115

jimnyc
08-13-2015, 09:51 AM
Will you be open to negotiating? I only have like $50, but I have a few fish I can spare, and maybe a 80gig spare hard drive. Wait, wait!! I forgot, I just got a new car stereo, so I can also toss in an 11 year old Alpine stereo too!! :)

darin
08-13-2015, 09:56 AM
I LOVE Alpine stuff.

I was looking for a new head unit (snicker) last year. So difficult to find one nowadays that isnt chock full of bullshit touch screens and all that. :(

SassyLady
08-14-2015, 03:52 AM
WHAAATTTT???

What's up? When? Where? By yourself? How much? Not giving it to your daughter?

Voted4Reagan
08-14-2015, 06:52 AM
Give it to WiccanLiberal.... her Birthday just passed.... lol

darin
08-14-2015, 08:59 AM
WHAAATTTT???

What's up? When? Where? By yourself? How much? Not giving it to your daughter?

Am about 90% taking PCS to gernany; me and kids for first year. Want to stop having a car payment - if i dont sell will ask kids mom to make half the payment and keep for when kids come back

SassyLady
08-18-2015, 01:51 AM
How long do you plan to be in Germany? How hard will it be to take your dog? Are the kids excited?

darin
08-18-2015, 05:39 AM
3-5 years. Taking both pups and both kids; Everyone is pretty excited and stressed :)

Gunny
08-18-2015, 05:41 AM
Looking like I might be moving to Europe within a couple months - I want to sell this to have only one car to worry about. Can never sell my mazda so....bye-expedition. :(

I'll miss it.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7568&d=1439477115

I wish I had the money. That looks sweet.

Gunny
08-18-2015, 05:43 AM
3-5 years. Taking both pups and both kids; Everyone is pretty excited and stressed :)

You have custody of your kids? No wonder you're so damned stressed out. :laugh:

darin
08-18-2015, 06:15 AM
I wish I had the money. That looks sweet. You probably have the money :) Make an offer! :)

You have custody of your kids? No wonder you're so damned stressed out. :laugh:

We share; the only stress is with mom who is a loose cannon.

Jeff
08-18-2015, 07:15 AM
Nice truck dmp, I wish you the best of luck over there and what a great experience it will be for the kids.

Gunny
08-18-2015, 07:16 AM
You probably have the money :) Make an offer! :)

We share; the only stress is with mom who is a loose cannon.

Think I know that story. Haven't been able to get rid of her ass in 20 years. We weren't even married that long.

Jeff
08-18-2015, 07:20 AM
Think I know that story. Haven't been able to get rid of her ass in 20 years. We weren't even married that long.

Heck I just got rid of my first one a few months ago, my kids are grown so no need for us to talk at all, I told her this and then told her what I would do to her new BF if she called again :laugh: and then politely asked her to make that the last time we ever speak. She is a real nut job but I have so far been free of her.

Gunny
08-18-2015, 07:27 AM
Heck I just got rid of my first one a few months ago, my kids are grown so no need for us to talk at all, I told her this and then told her what I would do to her new BF if she called again :laugh: and then politely asked her to make that the last time we ever speak. She is a real nut job but I have so far been free of her.

Well, if the master of the guilt trip would STFU and leave my daughters alone .... She plays my daughter like a fiddle and uses my grandchildren to do it. I just had to accept the fact this partly my daughter's fault. She lets it happen.

And if you want to talk nut jobs, I got a competitor. :laugh:

Jeff
08-18-2015, 07:47 AM
Well, if the master of the guilt trip would STFU and leave my daughters alone .... She plays my daughter like a fiddle and uses my grandchildren to do it. I just had to accept the fact this partly my daughter's fault. She lets it happen.

MY Ex poisoned my kids minds for years, so far with the grandchildren no problem, I only have one and his Mom is pretty sharp, she stays away from the nut job in SC.

Gunny
08-18-2015, 08:09 AM
MY Ex poisoned my kids minds for years, so far with the grandchildren no problem, I only have one and his Mom is pretty sharp, she stays away from the nut job in SC.

I feel your pain. Trust me. The stick to it is mt daughter chose to live with me and has never been forgiven. My psycho ex uses my granddaughter to get at my daughter. She acts like my youngest granddaughter doesn't even exist. Spends a fortune on my oldest for her birthday and my youngest doesn't even get a card.

Gunny
08-18-2015, 08:16 AM
And now I'm dealing with this control freak who is the sperm donor to my GF's daughter. He showed up at her job and raised so much crap he got a tresspassing warrant.

Y'all think I'm on edge? I'm doing everything to keep from turning him to dust.

Gunny
08-18-2015, 08:18 AM
You try to hurt this baby, I'll take that trip to jail.

Not that I'm on edge.

Jeff
08-18-2015, 08:24 AM
I feel your pain. Trust me. The stick to it is mt daughter chose to live with me and has never been forgiven. My psycho ex uses my granddaughter to get at my daughter. She acts like my youngest granddaughter doesn't even exist. Spends a fortune on my oldest for her birthday and my youngest doesn't even get a card.

Man I can't stand a adult that does sheot like this, kids do notice when they are being left out ( not getting what his/her cousins/siblings are getting ) My boys deal with that with my Mother in law, and it is because she is just to dam stupid to even understand it ( yup she is a liberal ) see my sister in law got knocked up 3 times and kept two ooo yea and all three have different dads, but my mother in law thought it was great, hell she had grandchildren, but at the same time she taught the kids to call her Mum because it sounds like Mom, she felt she was to young to have them. Bro I could tell you stories that would blow your mind of how she treats my Nephew, it is sickening. But yet my kids are forgotten, they are a good bit younger than my niece and nephew, so she has just forgotten them.

And now I'm dealing with this control freak who is the sperm donor to my GF's daughter. He showed up at her job and raised so much crap he got a tresspassing warrant.

Y'all think I'm on edge? I'm doing everything to keep from turning him to dust.

Sounds like a attitude adjustment is in store for this punk.

Gunny
08-18-2015, 08:27 AM
Man I can't stand a adult that does sheot like this, kids do notice when they are being left out ( not getting what his/her cousins/siblings are getting ) My boys deal with that with my Mother in law, and it is because she is just to dam stupid to even understand it ( yup she is a liberal ) see my sister in law got knocked up 3 times and kept two ooo yea and all three have different dads, but my mother in law thought it was great, hell she had grandchildren, but at the same time she taught the kids to call her Mum because it sounds like Mom, she felt she was to young to have them. Bro I could tell you stories that would blow your mind of how she treats my Nephew, it is sickening. But yet my kids are forgotten, they are a good bit younger than my niece and nephew, so she has just forgotten them.

Y'think? I'm just trying to figure out where to bury him. He's on my LAST fucking nerve.

Gunny
08-18-2015, 08:35 AM

I do need to change though. Got to get my fighting gear on. He got kicked out of Target and I know where he like to show up next.

tailfins
08-18-2015, 08:36 AM

I'm SOOOOOO glad the woman nut jobs in my life were half-sisters. I grew up wise to the bull crap. The strange thing is that being an eight year old kid trumps being an adult woman. Kids can be as mean to an aggressive woman as they want. If a 25 year old woman hits an eight year old kid and the kid kicks the woman in the shin, who do you suppose goes to jail? Of course only the threat was made. If she actually did it, mom wouldn't give her rent money when she was between men. As I mentioned in another post, she did send my big nephew (she adopted him) after me when I was 14 who got adult criminal charges over the incident.

What I don't understand is why much of this message board has the same tone and disposition of my half-sisters. Pointing out the advantages of a docile woman makes lots of people angry, yet I'm the one that escaped a miserable marriage. I guess there are some people that get angry when others cheat misery.

Gunny
08-18-2015, 08:40 AM
I'm SOOOOOO glad the woman nut jobs in my life were half-sisters. I grew up wise to the bull crap. The strange thing is that being an eight year old kid trumps being an adult woman. Kids can be as mean to an aggressive woman as they want. If a 25 year old woman hits an eight year old kid and the kid kicks the woman in the shin, who do you suppose goes to jail?

I don't know. Never hit a woman. Even when I was 8.

And I don't remember when I wasn't aggressive. Hitting girls is off limits where I come from.

tailfins
08-18-2015, 09:06 AM
I don't know. Never hit a woman. Even when I was 8.

And I don't remember when I wasn't aggressive. Hitting girls is off limits where I come from.

By the time I was about 12, I learned that's not how you defeat a woman. You do it by embarrassing them, ruining their reputation and costing them money.

Gunny
08-18-2015, 09:13 AM
By the time I was about 12, I learned that's not how you defeat a woman. You do it by embarrassing them, ruining their reputation and costing them money.

By the time I was 12 I learned you ain't going to defeat a woman. They're always right, you're wrong, get over it.

And I don't play that other backstabbing crap. You need to ask around. I'm straight up and in your face. You want to go around telling lies and stealing money, we don't play the same game.

darin
08-18-2015, 09:18 AM
So yeah - anyone wanna buy it? :)

sundaydriver
08-18-2015, 09:20 AM
No thanks. Happy with my Ranger, but good luck in Europe. Geez, wish I had an ex to complain about, but I don't.

Gunny
08-18-2015, 09:27 AM
So yeah - anyone wanna buy it? :)

What's the tag?

Gunny
08-18-2015, 09:28 AM
No thanks. Happy with my Ranger, but good luck in Europe. Geez, wish I had an ex to complain about, but I don't.

You can be fired. Everyone has an ex.

darin
08-18-2015, 09:43 AM
What's the tag?

$9k obo.

tailfins
08-18-2015, 10:06 AM
$9k obo.

Wow! That's cheap, especially with that front bumper, lights and winch. How much did those accessories set you back?

darin
08-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Wow! That's cheap, especially with that front bumper, lights and winch. How much did those accessories set you back?

$1500 for bumper (plus welding), $100 for LED bar, $400 for winch and accessories. $1500 for tires/wheels.

Abbey Marie
08-18-2015, 11:57 AM
I'm SOOOOOO glad the woman nut jobs in my life were half-sisters. I grew up wise to the bull crap. The strange thing is that being an eight year old kid trumps being an adult woman. Kids can be as mean to an aggressive woman as they want. If a 25 year old woman hits an eight year old kid and the kid kicks the woman in the shin, who do you suppose goes to jail? Of course only the threat was made. If she actually did it, mom wouldn't give her rent money when she was between men. As I mentioned in another post, she did send my big nephew (she adopted him) after me when I was 14 who got adult criminal charges over the incident.

What I don't understand is why much of this message board has the same tone and disposition of my half-sisters. Pointing out the advantages of a docile woman makes lots of people angry, yet I'm the one that escaped a miserable marriage. I guess there are some people that get angry when others cheat misery.

For starters, I think the others here understand there is a wide range of good personalities/behaviors between nuts and "docile".

NightTrain
08-18-2015, 12:04 PM
That's a pretty good price.

I gotta stick with my trusty Suburban though... it's been paid for already. Besides, shipping to AK would be hideous!

darin
08-18-2015, 12:11 PM
That's a pretty good price.

I gotta stick with my trusty Suburban though... it's been paid for already. Besides, shipping to AK would be hideous!

I'd deliver it to seattle, then probably $1k? to ship to AK. :-/

NightTrain
08-18-2015, 12:45 PM
Looks like $2300 to $3k from Tacoma to Anchorage. Pirates! lol

http://www.totemocean.com//wp-content/uploads/New-Vehicles-Sheet-7-15-20152.pdf

We used to just drive them up, but you're not really saving any money doing it that way, plus you have to deal with the Nazis at the border.

Did you put it on Craigslist for your area? That's a good looking truck, it should sell pretty fast, especially at that price.

Perianne
08-18-2015, 04:22 PM
For starters, I think the others here understand there is a wide range of good personalities/behaviors between nuts and "docile".

lol, you mean there are not only two types?

Gunny
08-18-2015, 04:51 PM

He's pipe-dreaming. If he got over, it was luck, not skill. The only women I know if you have children with that let you get over are the ones that think you suck just that bad. They'll give up the money to just not have you around.

Doesn't sound like a winning personality to me.

I got two of them. My ex son in law is in the hole for $15K to my daughter. Offered to give up all parental rights is she'd erase the debt and hasn't seen my granddaughter in 5 years. She's 6. She thinks her current BF and father of my youngest granddaughter is her father. She thought it was me for a couple of years.

And apparently that loser stalker has been cloned.

I'd move to Gilligan's Island except I'm sure I'd find some loser control freak asshat there too.

Gunny
08-19-2015, 07:26 AM

Yeah, but when you're hopping the pond you got to consider your options. That thing ain't fitting anywhere in Europe I've ever seen. We called them "island cars". You buy it when you get there and dump it on the next Marine when you leave.

He ain't driving that truck in Germany anywhere but the autoban. I wish I had the bucks. I actually like that truck from the pic and I am kinda looking.

When you go overseas you sell cheap just to cut your losses. If I had $9K that sucker'd be in my driveway. That ain't even a deal it's a steal.