PDA

View Full Version : I like black music AND racial jokes

tailfins
08-13-2015, 11:08 AM
Nobody is going to tell me what to like, see!

You can listen to this well done song while pondering that idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hIjgofcuWU

Perianne
08-13-2015, 11:15 AM
Snoop Doggy Dogg needs some soap for his nasty mouth!

gabosaurus
08-13-2015, 01:00 PM
http://utahnetsmartz.org/wp-content/uploads/internet-troll.jpeg

Voted4Reagan
08-13-2015, 03:23 PM
this is a test of the tailfins board trolling system.

It is racist and designed to test your reaction to racist jokes.

Please do not feed the troll...

hjmick
08-13-2015, 07:11 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/hjmc3rd/HUMOR_HELL_zps2a22adae.jpg

tailfins
08-13-2015, 07:14 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/hjmc3rd/HUMOR_HELL_zps2a22adae.jpg

Your premise is anti-Biblical.

gabosaurus
08-13-2015, 07:59 PM
I think we need a lesson in borderline inappropriate humor. The borderline rests on what kind of sense of humor you have and where you set your boundaries, if any.
Ready? Lock in phasers, Scotty!

I have a very dreadful problem!
What's that, mate?
I find it so difficult to interact with people that I shat meself a dozen times a day.
I believe you have ass purger's syndrome.

tailfins
08-13-2015, 08:13 PM
I think we need a lesson in borderline inappropriate humor. The borderline rests on what kind of sense of humor you have and where you set your boundaries, if any.
Ready? Lock in phasers, Scotty!

I have a very dreadful problem!
What's that, mate?
I find it so difficult to interact with people that I shat meself a dozen times a day.
I believe you have ass purger's syndrome.

Now THAT'S funny! :laugh:

You miss the important detail that my sense of embarrassment is severely impared. There's generally no problem unless some kind of adverse action takes place, which you have no power to do.

Abbey Marie
08-13-2015, 09:16 PM

You miss the important detail that my sense of embarrassment is severely impared. There's generally no problem unless some kind of adverse action takes place, which you have no power to do.

That's fascinating. Are you fairly immune to any type of embarrassment? What if you were to, let's say, have an "accident" while you were giving a speech to colleagues? For one thing, that is a face-to-face embarrassment, instead of anonymously on line.

tailfins
08-13-2015, 09:38 PM
That's fascinating. Are you fairly immune to any type of embarrassment? What if you were to, let's say, have an "accident" while you were giving a speech to colleagues? For one thing, that is a face-to-face embarrassment, instead of anonymously on line.

I would probably finish the presentation and hope no one noticed. I would wonder if it caused my expertise to be taken less seriously. That Muslim guy at my work is my "minder"; formally referred to as a social skills coach. One of his responsibilities it to make sure I don't create any HR issues. He usually even goes to lunch with me, even when I go out. He actually volunteered for the role. If he waves both hands, I immediately stop talking. Yes, I'm that talented for the company to consider it worth all that trouble.

Abbey Marie
08-13-2015, 09:43 PM
I would probably finish the presentation and hope no one noticed. I would wonder if it caused my expertise to be taken less seriously. That Muslim guy at my work is my "minder"; formally referred to as a social skills coach. One of his responsibilities it to make sure I don't create any HR issues. He usually even goes to lunch with me, even when I go out. He actually volunteered for the role. If he waves both hands, I immediately stop talking. Yes, I'm that talented for the company to consider it worth all that trouble.

Ok, but the question really is, if people did notice, would you be embarrassed?

tailfins
08-13-2015, 10:01 PM
Ok, but the question really is, if people did notice, would you be embarrassed?

In a word: No. I would just analyze and try to fix any damage to my credibility.

gabosaurus
08-13-2015, 10:03 PM
I figured you would lawyer up and go after those who wronged you.

tailfins
08-13-2015, 10:22 PM
I figured you would lawyer up and go after those who wronged you.

That's not usually necessary. I only do that when adverse action is involved. If I got a written reprimand for such a thing, you can bet your sweet bippy I would lawyer up.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-14-2015, 12:20 AM

Or perhaps the muslim man has a good heart and took you on as a charity case. Some few muslims(primarily-American muslims) have a good heart.
Would you even know, care or appreciate it if you were a special charity case???
Myself, I can see where you could easily be such a case.
Jim comes to mind on that topic--he seems to want to help you.
I mark that as one of his virtues. To a much lesser degree I go with that myself. --Tyr

edit--
Or perhaps the muslim man has a good heart
^^^^ Damn, I must be slipping! Did I just type that!??

tailfins
08-14-2015, 08:58 AM
Would you even know, care or appreciate it if you were a special charity case???

There certainly may be an element of that. However Ahmed struggles to write code, becoming in danger of blowing deadlines. I bail him out.

I understand the concept of debt and that time is money. He helps in other ways to. He was listing to a recruiter ask me if I was interested in $80 per hour. Ahmed reminded me that a few bucks isn't worth moving to a company where people don't try to help.

Abbey Marie
08-14-2015, 11:56 AM
There certainly may be an element of that. However Ahmed struggles to write code, becoming in danger of blowing deadlines. I bail him out.

I understand the concept of debt and that time is money. He helps in other ways to. He was listing to a recruiter ask me if I was interested in $80 per hour. Ahmed reminded me that a few bucks isn't worth moving to a company where people don't try to help.

That's surprising, since you have told us more than once that you loathe incompetent coders.

gabosaurus
08-14-2015, 01:31 PM
That's surprising, since you have told us more than once that you loathe incompetent coders.

http://www.thedailygouge.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/B9-OsNgEGkKGrHqZhQEzek4CD5WBM7U55eehQ_35.jpg

tailfins
08-14-2015, 01:31 PM

When I tell him he should code something a certain way he does it and doesn't question it.

Gunny
08-14-2015, 04:37 PM

Hate to break it to you, but I don't think ANYONE has missed that "important detail".:laugh:

Gunny
08-14-2015, 04:43 PM

It actually IS a good topic. When I screw up, I think it diffuses everyone else that I usually laugh at me the most. It's just not that important to me. I was one of the first to rebel against PC and zero-defect mentality. I screw up, I get over it.

Same time, I think TFs goes a bit far tying to offend. If there's no point to the offense, it's wasted words.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-14-2015, 05:48 PM

Apparently you missed the comment in invisible ink that he wrote.
All except the ones that keep my dumbass out of trouble.
Thus make me look good so I can get more money! :laugh:

TF has an altar in his home where he worships, covered in some strange cryptic symbols.
Help me cipher them out if you can--they all look like this,
$$$$$$$$$$$$---- :laugh:--Tyr

Gunny
08-14-2015, 06:56 PM
Apparently you missed the comment in invisible ink that he wrote.
All except the ones that keep my dumbass out of trouble.
Thus make me look good so I can get more money! :laugh:

TF has an altar in his home where he worships, covered in some strange cryptic symbols.
Help me cipher them out if you can--they all look like this,
$$$$$$$$$$$$---- :laugh:--Tyr

Dang it. Now we got invisible ink? WTF?

Abbey Marie
08-14-2015, 06:58 PM

:laugh2: That explains a lot!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-14-2015, 07:25 PM
:laugh2: That explains a lot!

Why not?
TF has invisible, imaginary good muslim friends that worship his godlike
greatness in his chosen field. And they worship him for the money he makes the company.
I wonder if that amazing muzzie is a shareholder too.;)-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-14-2015, 07:30 PM

Sure we do.
TF got amazing muzzie friends that worship him minus the prayer rug.
They use a keyboard, a banana and a dog whistle.
Don't ask me how those three work out.
Its a secret, like the invisible ink once was. ;)
But , I still want somebody here to decipher those cryptic images decorating his altar!-Tyr