PDA

View Full Version : To those who admire Trump for his arrogance and toughness....

Black Diamond
08-14-2015, 08:26 PM
Why not Christie??

NightTrain
08-14-2015, 11:07 PM
Why not Christie??

Christie turned me off when he was shamelessly humping Obama's leg right before the '12 election. Using words to describe Bambam as "outstanding" and "incredibly supportive" and worthy of "great credit", along with high-fives and strolling around arm-in-arm showed me he's simply a sycophant. That whole circus helped boost Obama over the finish line.

Obama used Hurricane Sandy for political points for the election and Christie responded like a starstruck girl backstage at a Van Halen concert.

Then there was the bridge scandal when he shut down part of it in retribution for the mayor not supporting him - you don't make thousands of working Americans sit in a traffic jam for hours because you're pissed off politically at the mayor. That kind of behavior is what we've got going on in the White House and I don't want to see any more of it.

Balu
08-15-2015, 03:50 AM
According to the American television channel CBS, the billionaire and presidential candidate Donald Trump transferred to the Russian media company Russia Today (RT) $ 5.000.000 for struggle against "anti-American evil, as Senator John McCain and other idiots".
:laugh: