PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about hillary's crimes...

darin
08-14-2015, 08:45 PM
Just thinking here but - if hillary received SECRET, etc documents it means the person who sent it goes to jail too. See secret shit is sent and managed on the SIPRNET network - that internet is closed loop; meaning its physically disconnected from the www (which can send FOUO and other sensative material), known as NIPRNET.

If somebody at State sent something to hillary, they would have had to print it out and re-scan it on the NIPRNET; one cannot email from sipr to nipr - the networks never touch. Who stands to hurt from this - maybe the obama regime did that shit?

gabosaurus
08-14-2015, 10:04 PM
As high as Hillary Clinton is in the administration, what documents would be secret from her?

darin
08-15-2015, 12:11 AM
I dont understand the question as relating to my post. Anything she had a need to know at her classification authorization would be fair game but NOT sent over niprnet (she used niprnet). Thats the point. Someone would have to deliberately pull things off sipr then upload to their unclass machine to send to her.

Black Diamond
08-15-2015, 12:24 AM
I dont understand the question as relating to my post. Anything she had a need to know at her classification authorization would be fair game but NOT sent over niprnet (she used niprnet). Thats the point. Someone would have to deliberately pull things off sipr then upload to their unclass machine to send to her.
It didn't relate to it at all.