PDA

View Full Version : Would Somebody Pry Hannity Off Trump's Dick?

Gunny
08-14-2015, 09:16 PM
I mean really ...

SassyLady
08-15-2015, 02:13 AM
Is he the fair and balanced side of FoxNews ... is the consolation prize Ailes promised ... throw Hannity at him?

Gunny
08-15-2015, 05:54 AM
Is he the fair and balanced side of FoxNews ... is the consolation prize Ailes promised ... throw Hannity at him?

Fox is about as fair and balanced as I am. I just don't sit around lying about it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-15-2015, 01:32 PM
Fox trying to make up for its stab in the back by way of unfairly targeting him in that first debate....

Like him or not we all should be happy he has forced certain extremely important issues to the front
of the line !
Otherwise all the other candidates would have done the usual avoidance and tip toeing around the issues.
Now because of his huge support and national coverage of his comments they must address those important topics.
For me that is a great positive.
The Fox debate should have fielded more questions on several very important issues instead of trying to destroy him with personal crap and dem tactics IMHO. --Tyr

indago
08-15-2015, 03:00 PM
Would Somebody Pry Hannity Off Trump's Dick?

I'm not gonna do it: You do it...

Gunny
08-16-2015, 05:50 PM
Fox trying to make up for its stab in the back by way of unfairly targeting him in that first debate....

Like him or not we all should be happy he has forced certain extremely important issues to the front
of the line !
Otherwise all the other candidates would have done the usual avoidance and tip toeing around the issues.
Now because of his huge support and national coverage of his comments they must address those important topics.
For me that is a great positive.
The Fox debate should have fielded more questions on several very important issues instead of trying to destroy him with personal crap and dem tactics IMHO. --Tyr

Getting a hard question any potential President should know the answer to is being stabbed in the back?

I call it get your head n ass wired together before running your suck.

Gunny
08-16-2015, 05:52 PM
I'm not gonna do it: You do it...

Actually, I just need two rounds. I can make that whole operation disappear. I just can't stand the thought that Fox will probably rerun Greta in Hannity's timeslot. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-16-2015, 07:44 PM
Getting a hard question any potential President should know the answer to is being stabbed in the back?

I call it get your head n ass wired together before running your suck.

Actually it was more of a personal question designed to tap into the dem political attacking STRATEGY known as-
"The Republican War on Women." We should be asking why Fox used such a tactic and one that is base entirely upon a damn lie.
Be so kind as to point out which other candidates there were approached in such a way.
I saw none myself except Trump.
Some of us would have rather heard serious questions on important issues , rather than headline grabbing, attempted head lopping, gotcha crap from an idiot assigned to question the candidates...--Tyr

Mighty10th
08-16-2015, 08:03 PM
FOX? people actually still watch that joke of a station. Id rather watch reruns of the brady bunch

Gunny
08-17-2015, 10:55 PM
FOX? people actually still watch that joke of a station. Id rather watch reruns of the brady bunch

Probably the same number of people that still watch the joke of a station you do.

Mighty10th
08-18-2015, 06:38 PM
Probably the same number of people that still watch the joke of a station you do.

I dont watch anything but local news....theres no political spin. I'm guessing you believe in everything FAUX news tells you though.

indago
08-18-2015, 06:43 PM
I dont watch anything but local news....theres no political spin. I'm guessing you believe in everything FAUX news tells you though.

Most folks know how to separate the wheat from the chaff regardless what news program they watch...

Perianne
08-18-2015, 07:02 PM

Mighty10th, I have a question. Why do libs find using "FAUX news" so appealing? I find that every single lib says the same thing.

Abbey Marie
08-18-2015, 09:24 PM
Mighty10th, I have a question. Why do libs find using "FAUX news" so appealing? I find that every single lib says the same thing.

Until he answers: It's just the typical lib cheap shot insult they always put forth.

Gunny
08-18-2015, 10:02 PM

I pretty much watch them all. Fox, CNN, local. If you don't think local has a political spin, someone needs to breathe some oxygen into you.

Since you're a newbie, I got 4 1/2 years of journalism to school your ass with. I listen to them all, take out the common denominators and the facts usually speak for themselves. I know EXACTLY what journalists do, and here's your FIRST clue ... look at the thread title. Sound like I'm a Fox fan?

Be sure and come on back with another uniformed, ignorant answer. My can of ass-whoop is overflowing at the moment and you're looking like my new best friend. You want to talk shit around here, you better crawl out from under that porch. The rest of us big dogs are romping in the yard.

LongTermGuy
08-18-2015, 10:08 PM
I mean really ...

:coffee:
Who you "pulling for"...I mean really? None of the Trump haters never really say who they are backing...hmmmm...

indago
08-18-2015, 11:19 PM
Be sure and come on back with another uniformed, ignorant answer.

So, what kind of "uniformed" would it wear?