PDA

View Full Version : I am calling out BALU... One on one..

Voted4Reagan
08-15-2015, 12:09 PM
The Topic - HOLODOMOR

I doubt Jeff's little commie buddy will reply.... But I am calling out Balu to debate why the Russians continue to occupy Ukraine, the need for Ukrainian food in Russia, and the deaths of 10,000,000+ people.

Debate will be in ENGLISH ONLY. No Russian Language or videos.

So lets see what drives Balu and his hatred of the Ukrainian people.

I will defend Ukraine.... Balu can defend Russia

tailfins
08-15-2015, 02:04 PM
The Topic - HOLODOMOR

I doubt Jeff's little commie buddy will reply.... But I am calling out Balu to debate why the Russians continue to occupy Ukraine, the need for Ukrainian food in Russia, and the deaths of 10,000,000+ people.

I will defend Ukraine.... Balu can defend Russia

For once I'm rooting for your success. Expose him. Balu, what did Ukrainians ever do to you?

gabosaurus
08-15-2015, 03:33 PM
To be fair, I don't think anyone can defend Holodomor. Just like the Japanese can't defend their invasion and occupation of China prior to WWII.

A better discussion would be why Russia feels they have the right to occupy Ukraine at the present. And why Putin is so dead set on emulating Stalin.

Voted4Reagan
08-15-2015, 06:00 PM
To be fair, I don't think anyone can defend Holodomor. Just like the Japanese can't defend their invasion and occupation of China prior to WWII.

A better discussion would be why Russia feels they have the right to occupy Ukraine at the present. And why Putin is so dead set on emulating Stalin.

I believe it is a valid discussion Gabs. History is repeating itself. The ethnic Russians in Crimea that supposedly clamored to be a part of Russia had been transplanted back in the 1920's and 30's after Stalin murdered 10 million plus Ethnic Ukrainians in the Holomodor.

Russia wants the Farmland, the warm water ports and the resources of Ukraine.

Just like in 1917.

Drummond
08-15-2015, 07:56 PM
The Topic - HOLODOMOR

I will defend Ukraine.... Balu can defend Russia:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Brilliant ! I want to see this myself. This assumes, of course, that Balu CAN defend Russia.

gabosaurus
08-15-2015, 10:17 PM
Balu can defend MODERN DAY Russia. No one can defend Stalin-era Russia. It's a one-sided argument.

tailfins
08-15-2015, 10:24 PM
Balu can defend MODERN DAY Russia. No one can defend Stalin-era Russia. It's a one-sided argument.

Communist Russians REPRESENT Stalin-era Russia. I have never seen Balu say anything nice about Boris Yeltsin.

Balu
08-16-2015, 01:46 AM
For the information of English speaking opponents with the blinders of your propaganda:
1. There WAS NO so called "golodomor' (golod - hunger, mor - starve). There was a Hunger on the whole territory of the Soviet Union in 30s as well as in the USA. The majority of the Ukrainian photos, 'proving' 'golodomor' are the photos from Nansen archives, shot in Volga Region in the beginning of 20s. The are also some shots made in the USA in 30s.
2. Speaking about 'Russian occupation', for your information - Ukraine joined the USSR in 1922 without having in it Odessa, Nikolajev, Kherson, Lugansk, Donetsk, Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk regions and Crimea. Even Lvov did not belong to Ukraine. All this is the heritage of the communist regime from which Ukraine suffers. Maybe nowadays it is high time to get rid of this heritage? For 'independent Ukraine' all these is an excessive burden.

Balu
08-16-2015, 03:04 AM
Communist Russians REPRESENT Stalin-era Russia. I have never seen Balu say anything nice about Boris Yeltsin.
If you want know MY attitude towards Yeltsin I'll tell you. As you could notice I NEVER spoke on this subject here before.
Did he make mistakes? - I think he did. But his mistakes were insignificant, as he didn't let Yugoslavian scenario in Russia. And then, quoting Otto von Bismark - 'Politics is the art of the possible'. In this respect Yeltsin did his best in the limits of his personal experience as the First Secretary of a regional leader (Sverdlovsk) of the Communist Party.
Another remarkable thing - he realized his own limits, that's why he started prepare beforehand a more appropriate candidate, whom he liked to recommend for further elections, letting him pass and get the personal experience in all the levels of State, necessary for more successful heading such country as Russia. Trace the steps of President Putin career from 1996 and you'll get what I'm speaking about.
And finally - he left his post by his own will. Only a Strong Man is capable for such things, placing the country interests above own ambitions.

Balu
08-16-2015, 03:29 AM
And finally. I DO NOT want to DEBATE and DISPUTE with you, Americans. The aim of any debate is to convince. This IS NOT my aim.
Note, the 'Polite Russian' left your forum. Think over why. Once he told you, that the only thing he is doing - just expressing HIS OWN thoughts and vision. The result is, that you have deprived yourselves of the opportunity to get acquainted with the views of a 20 y.o. Russian. My congratulations to you, Americans. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dirol.gif

Voted4Reagan
08-16-2015, 04:34 AM
1. There WAS NO so called "golodomor'

You are the Russian version of a Holocaust Denier.

A Miserable soul indeed.

No wonder you're afraid to debate....

Gunny
09-28-2015, 05:09 AM
And finally. I DO NOT want to DEBATE and DISPUTE with you, Americans. The aim of any debate is to convince. This IS NOT my aim.
Note, the 'Polite Russian' left your forum. Think over why. Once he told you, that the only thing he is doing - just expressing HIS OWN thoughts and vision. The result is, that you have deprived yourselves of the opportunity to get acquainted with the views of a 20 y.o. Russian. My congratulations to you, Americans. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dirol.gif

You're always talking shit. Grow a set and man up. You got called out. DOn't try the lame "I'm a 20 years old" BS either. Get past your excuses and back your mouth. Or learn to not run it.

Jeff
09-28-2015, 06:29 AM
Iam afraid my little commie buddy has disappeared, my guess is he has been sent to Siberia for communicating with the bad Americans. :laugh:

Motown
09-28-2015, 06:32 AM
I don't even care about the views of 20 year old Americans.

Drummond
09-28-2015, 08:08 AM

... since in all probability they'll be fresh out of college or university, and brainwashed by Trendy Lefties to the hilt ....

Give me seasoned, mature American debaters any day of the week. Those likely to remember the Reagan days with appreciation, for example ..

Gunny
09-28-2015, 11:29 AM

That's no shit. From what I can see, I was more responsible and aware at 8 than they are at 20 now.

Gunny
09-28-2015, 01:06 PM

From what I'm seeing, most of these 20-ers would never survive another Depression. Won't even eat American cheese. I'm like crap, you should have to eat some government cheese and eat that grade D hamburger in the chow hall. And we were HAPPY to have THAT because it meant no MREs. Ramen noodles.

Oh Hell no. Got to be trash and microwavable.

Motown
09-28-2015, 02:52 PM
From what I'm seeing, most of these 20-ers would never survive another Depression. Won't even eat American cheese. I'm like crap, you should have to eat some government cheese and eat that grade D hamburger in the chow hall. And we were HAPPY to have THAT because it meant no MREs. Ramen noodles.

Oh Hell no. Got to be trash and microwavable.

Gunny, I know you didn't like MREs but I did like some of them. That is all.

aboutime
09-28-2015, 03:46 PM

Motown. Nor do I. But we should all consider how 20 year old Americans are now Teaching our children to be good little tolerant American wussies. And many of those young teachers...are dumber than the children they supposedly are paid to teach. No wonder ignorance is a SUBJECT that replaced History???

Voted4Reagan
09-28-2015, 04:57 PM
Iam afraid my little commie buddy has disappeared, my guess is he has been sent to Siberia for communicating with the bad Americans. :laugh:

First his Grandson was flying on a TU-160 Nuclear Bomber from Moscow to wherever.... and now he's 20yo.

LIAR... or Youngest Grandfather in the History of the Planet.

aboutime
09-28-2015, 05:06 PM
First his Grandson was flying on a TU-160 Nuclear Bomber from Moscow to wherever.... and now he's 20yo.

LIAR... or Youngest Grandfather in the History of the Planet.

V4R....Obviously BALU went to the Russian version of the DNC Liars Training Camp, and Koolaid Convention where learning to sound like an American Liberal earns points toward the Russian BullShitters Award, presented by Putin.:laugh:

Gunny
09-28-2015, 05:16 PM
Gunny, I know you didn't like MREs but I did like some of them. That is all.

I had c-rats. Open the can with the John Wayne and eat. Didn't have to prepare anything and actually got full. Then some brainstorm decided to invent MREs. The first version were HORRIBLE. And I don't like chicken and apparently when they went all MRE they also went "healthy" with freakin chicken. Gimme back my sphagetti-os and fruitcake. I'll say as I've said elsewhere, if you're so worried about my health don't send me off to get shot at.

BUT, if you liked them, cool. I'm putting down the MRE, not people who did or didn't like them. Just my opinion on the meal.

Motown
09-29-2015, 06:16 AM
I had c-rats. Open the can with the John Wayne and eat. Didn't have to prepare anything and actually got full. Then some brainstorm decided to invent MREs. The first version were HORRIBLE. And I don't like chicken and apparently when they went all MRE they also went "healthy" with freakin chicken. Gimme back my sphagetti-os and fruitcake. I'll say as I've said elsewhere, if you're so worried about my health don't send me off to get shot at.

BUT, if you liked them, cool. I'm putting down the MRE, not people who did or didn't like them. Just my opinion on the meal.

I'm surprised you took the time to respond to this, I was just messing with you. I thought some of them tasted alright but I liked the convenience, no cans to open and one of them could last a week if I had to stretch it.

Motown
09-29-2015, 06:26 AM
That's no shit. From what I can see, I was more responsible and aware at 8 than they are at 20 now.

You got that right. They seem to think that they're all special and that they should inherit society just by virtue of existing. Some of them have no idea how uneducated they sound.

Motown
09-29-2015, 06:33 AM
Motown. Nor do I. But we should all consider how 20 year old Americans are now Teaching our children to be good little tolerant American wussies. And many of those young teachers...are dumber than the children they supposedly are paid to teach. No wonder ignorance is a SUBJECT that replaced History???

Point taken on the blind leading the blind but I think the problem there is more than just some 20 year old TAs, older teachers do it too and the some of the textbooks themselves are full of propaganda.

Gunny
09-29-2015, 08:23 AM
Point taken on the blind leading the blind but I think the problem there is more than just some 20 year old TAs, older teachers do it too and the some of the textbooks themselves are full of propaganda.

I can't wait to see how this teacher gig goes for my daughter. She was trained by ME. :laugh:

Voted4Reagan
09-30-2015, 08:28 AM
Well... seem to have found a few things out about Jeff's little Commie Buddy...

on 7-19-2015 Balu posted... and I quote:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?50708-Thank-to-everybody-who-worried

I returned today morning back home to Moscow (Russia) with my Grandson fm Europe.

he then posted on 7-21-2015:

You almost hitted the target, Jim! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/good.gif
Do not forget, that my Grandson is not an orphan. Besides his Grandpa he also have his Father and an uncle, who both are in service.
And now a puzzle for you, Jim. Can you identify an aircraft, which delivered him to Irkutsk? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7498&stc=1

Here in Russia she has a Name - "White Swan".
Can you imaging the feelings of a teenager boy in a cockpit of this 'bird', surrounded by a friendly crew? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif
Do answer frankly, Jim! Personally YOU, would you like to be in his shoes in the same ages? http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/smile3.gif

I then called him out on the obvious LIE about a teenager being allowed to fly in a TU-160.. He defended it up and down 6 ways to Sunday.

Then..... He crosses himself up and forgets his own lies:

From this very thread:

I would say that we've successfully blown a hole in his obvious falsehoods...

Game over.... Final Score

USA 1
20yo Commie want to be - ZERO

tailfins
09-30-2015, 08:31 AM

I then called him out on the obvious LIE about a teenager being allowed to fly in a TU-160.. He defended it up and down 6 ways to Sunday.

From this very thread:

USA 1

Nice job. Your attention to detail is admirable. I think he said somewhere that he's in his 60s. What makes you suspect he's in his 20s?

Motown
09-30-2015, 08:35 AM

USA 1

I noticed that this morning. I was reading an old thread and he mentioned a Russian TV show that his grandchildren liked, so I went into WTF mode.

Gunny
10-01-2015, 01:24 AM

From this very thread:

USA 1

You fly that POS that close to me you're going to be looking for some altitude so you can bail. And I don't miss.

jimnyc
10-01-2015, 11:38 AM
Wasn't there another member called "polite russian", and he was the younger 20 year old that Balu is referencing?

Voted4Reagan
10-01-2015, 11:45 AM
Wasn't there another member called "polite russian", and he was the younger 20 year old that Balu is referencing?

Sorry... too many incongruities.

He bailed out cause he got busted...

Gunny
10-02-2015, 06:44 PM
Sorry... too many incongruities.

He bailed out cause he got busted...

Nah, what he's talking about is the same guy, maybe. About 10 years ago he was 20 years old too. In both cases, when he got called out, he bailed like a wimp.

I don't remember who he bailed out on on my board. But you post the bullshit standard and call him out, he's gone. I think this is actually his second tour on Jim's board.

namvet
12-01-2015, 01:59 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/1z1gq40.jpg

gotta yell louder he's lickin' his ass

Gunny
12-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Balu's answer is typical liberal-style crap .... put you on ignore. I'm STILL waiting for him to man the f*ck up. Christ, V4R isn't going to live forever.

aboutime
12-01-2015, 04:25 PM
Everyone should always remember. LIARS never remember their previous lies, so they make up more lies to cover up the one's...they FORGOT they made. It's always easy to tell the truth. There's nothing you have to be sure about with being honest. In other words you don't need to remember the truth. It always stays the truth.

Gunny
12-20-2015, 09:23 AM
Everyone should always remember. LIARS never remember their previous lies, so they make up more lies to cover up the one's...they FORGOT they made. It's always easy to tell the truth. There's nothing you have to be sure about with being honest. In other words you don't need to remember the truth. It always stays the truth.

I confess. I'm too lazy to lie for THAT very reason. I don't want to have to remember them.